MONSTER VIOS, Skilled driver...Smoked 2 RX-7 and S15..Click to read more.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Dun think so, i think the blog owner just compiled all the reports he received..

Do u want me to delete that post since it's out of topic..hehe
Nah no problem, i myself usually get out of topic :rofl:

ha! ha! I thought you joking when saw your post of this in FY thread....:rofl:
Anyway, that is why give up on LYN forum.....
I think just reading is fun at LYN :rofl:

Ya is a joke but real life joke :laugh:

l2s_turbo

1,000 RPM
Oct 23, 2004
Take bicycle also can overtake Bugatti Veyron because the car was on tow truck at traffic jam... lol...

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Hahahaha, I want to hear his "surbo-charged" Vios' wastegate sound!!! Must be damn nice!!!

kazukimy

500 RPM
Jul 14, 2006
KL/Pahang
devil-home.blogspot.com
many gungho drivers nowaday, some even can brag at mamak stall that they overtook a GTR, Evo, Porsche or even Ferrari with their iswara or myvi or wira...but they actually overtook them during traffic jam or those cars not wanting to be tailgate by these heroes so just move aside.....no offense to iswara or myvi owners, but if u r a realistic person, u wont fall into that 'gungho' category...anyway enjoy yr ride..every ride has its speciality and advantage, the most importantly is it takes u from point A to point B.
cheerz n out...
yealo, like me, last time try to cucuk 1 matt black skyline gtr,but tat owner drive slowly sia,..:rofl:

jeheyr

500 RPM
Jun 1, 2004
Ampang Jaya
community.webshots.com
cant finish read 58 pages today... got a lot thing to do now... hope can continue tonight...
im only read until 3rd page... and i laugh smpai sakit perut...
demmm.... cannot wait for tonight to get gastric...
:banghead:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Probably he got it recorded, so can play back on his ICE.....psssst....psssst......:rofl:
That's why the Surbo come from his speaker..:rofl: That's why he don't want wastegate also...:adore:

So, I think if Vios with GT Wing+17inch rims can follow RX-7 and S15 closely, then 2005 Altis that is fitted with GT WING + 18 inch rims, can smoke S15 and RX-7 already...:rofl:

Especially RX-7 la since is 1.3cc only :rofl: Vios can tail so near, 2005 Altis to smoke it, no problem la VVT-i also what :laugh:

Now that was funny...dunno whether now he still driving VIOS or not..
Still Vios but newer model :rofl:

Last edited:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Aha, I think he forgot to put intercooler that's why his Vios managed to tail the RX-7 & S15 only.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Typical ah beng petrol head lol...wonder if he can even pronounce carburator correctly....or kapita wakakaka

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Typical ah beng petrol head lol...wonder if he can even pronounce carburator correctly....or kapita wakakaka
He don't need to pronounce carburetor, because his is fuel injected, but maybe he does not know....:rofl:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Aha, I think he forgot to put intercooler that's why his Vios managed to tail the RX-7 & S15 only.
That's is why without intercooler the car is lighter which is why is faster :rofl:

He don't need to pronounce carburetor, because his is fuel injected, but maybe he does not know....:rofl:
Wait till he play with a 4X4 in an uphill battle :rofl: which is not a sports car nor a performance car...

peeche

Known Member
May 16, 2006
Sin City, MY
This really made my day, my friend tagged me in FB on this :rofl: :laugh:

They were quite fast but haha...thanks god for my GT wing and 17inch sport rims.

SURBO

Source: LYN
my first impression.. he must being kedai abang loyal customer.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

just got his license and got zero knowledge on automotive. i bet he can't even recognize pcv valve on his car. :hmmmm:

SURBO fanboy, he must be a SURBO distributor by now.! :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Guys, To those whom had DIY their own vertical door but do not have good, strong or longer lift absorber to lift up the door, by all means...pm me, thanx.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience