Life is REALLY Tough in Singapore.......

Life is REALLY Tough in

• Singapore

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malaysia

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

escksu

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Singapore
Just whining....

Life is really tough here. Pay so low, everything so expensive. Still have to compete with those foreigners from Pinoy land, India....... Have to constantly study and upgrade to get some stupid toilet paper........

Lessons ended not long for for me today....ZzZzZz...... So tired in class, dozing off...... sigh......

Seriously, sometimes when I look across the causeway I really eny you Malaysians....... Life is so much better. Things also cheaper, petrol cheaper, housing, car, even daily needs (rice, oil etc...) also much cheaper......Got gov subsidies. Healthcare cheap also.

I feel here is like my gov suck me dry and left me out to die.......... Everything so expensive....

LesleyAprotto

Banned
Jun 16, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Just whining....

Life is really tough here. Pay so low, everything so expensive. Still have to compete with those foreigners from Pinoy land, India....... Have to constantly study and upgrade to get some stupid toilet paper........

Lessons ended not long for for me today....ZzZzZz...... So tired in class, dozing off...... sigh......

Seriously, sometimes when I look across the causeway I really eny you Malaysians....... Life is so much better. Things also cheaper, petrol cheaper, housing, car, even daily needs (rice, oil etc...) also much cheaper......Got gov subsidies. Healthcare cheap also.

I feel here is like my gov suck me dry and left me out to die.......... Everything so expensive....
Better you choose the devil you know than to choose the angel you dont know.....

hahaha....:rofl::proud:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
And at RM2.50 to the Singapore dollar, I'd rather earn SGD.

Security is better in SG, cleanliness is better in SG, you won't get mugged out of the blue in SG, police take their work seriously in SG...etc.

I guess it really depends on what part of life you're at. It'll pay to be old and be in SG but there's a lot to think about when you're young and in SG.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Agree with Duhill, you see me good, I see you good. In fact, lots of malaysians dying to get a PR and work in Singapore.
So, we see the great things in Singapore, and you see the great things in Malaysia. Just you have yet seen the worse in KL :biggrin:

Bribes, crime rate is high, places are dirty and full of foreigners, I can say that, each time I walk around KL area,
Chow kit, petaling street and certain area, I wont feel safe at all. I'm on guard at all times since I have been robbed
before not in KL but even at my HOUSING AREA.

My house was broken into 3 times previously. Touchwood. Just too many things for us to mention to u.
You might and might not regret if you were to move to Malaysia :biggrin:

Might as well choose better countries at overseas. Australia or London perhaps? Since most Malaysians never came back
after graduated :rofl:

DareDan

500 RPM
Nov 12, 2007
Penang
Malaysia is exactly the same as what u r thinking now...the Gov here also suck our money until total dry up... There are many things that SG is much much more better than Malaysia.

D7zul

2,000 RPM
Feb 24, 2011
Shah Alam
like an old saying :

"The grass is always greener on the other side"

:wink:

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Just whining....

Work towards getting ur M'sian PR... then you'll miss SG pulak :rofl:

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Just whining....

But I have quite a few Malaysian friends working and staying in Singaland woh!

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

hahaha, and later found out the grass is actually plastic grass.
Good mah! cannot dry up.......always green......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

sometimes U C ME GOOD I C U GOOD.

in SG u can walk on the street 3am without any worry. In Malaysia, u may even get rob by Police.

Income disparity and corruption???? Wikipedia says it.. Income disparity in Malaysia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yup, very ture. Lately even bouncers get shot and killed......:banghead:

jimmyae101

1,000 RPM
Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
hahaha...during raya festival in kl,u will think u r travel to indonesia or bangladesh...full of foreigner anywhere anytime...some of them cant get job here.and malaysian also some cant get job too,or getting pay too low,treat like foreigner too if u r cant speaking simple english/bahasa malaysia/chinese...2nd class...just u r sg dunno that our malaysian life also hard.
unless u got high paper/cert,or got vip/vvip father then u no need work,know to speaking english...just poor bahasa malaysia in hand full of cash...drive expensive car in single number....all ppl respect u...park front of club,shopping mall pavilion...hahaha...
back to ur case,if u got super rich father in sg,u wont think like it....rich heaven life....or poor hell life....start work earn money living in medium class i think can lah...?what u think?

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
And at RM2.50 to the Singapore dollar, I'd rather earn SGD.

Security is better in SG, cleanliness is better in SG, you won't get mugged out of the blue in SG, police take their work seriously in SG...etc.

I guess it really depends on what part of life you're at. It'll pay to be old and be in SG but there's a lot to think about when you're young and in SG.
talk about SG police...this year was my wife's turn to celebrate hari raya in Singapore (since my mother in law was a Singaporean, and her siblings remained Singaporean)

as I was driving in the TPE express-way going to Pasir Ris, it was approximately about 1430-1500 and damn it was very hot...there's this road coming from the left that is going to merge with the express-way,
I was totally flabbergasted when I saw one Singapore patrol car parked in between it with a policeman standing straight, with his hand both holding a speed trap camera, and what amazes me is that he doesn't wear any head gear in the middle of the hot sunny day.

the point is here that, it is so different from our RMP. you would never ever see them in a hot and open area flashing those speed camera...let alone standing in a hot sun.
and to make matters worst is that they will try to go for concealment option, rather than showing them-self openly...

this why most Malaysians despise the speed trap cameras in malaysia. the practice is like: you cari salah orang rather than educate and show that you are committing foul act.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
this why most Malaysians despise the speed trap cameras in malaysia. the practice is like: you cari salah orang rather than educate and show that you are committing foul act.
Yup, correct. Instead of educate the drivers, they more like cari makan, hide and shoot......:banghead:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Need help here from the sifu2 & taiko2 & senior2 guy...
I'm thinking to upgrade my 1.3 engine... these are the list that should i do:

1. oversize pistons
2. high comp pistons
3. racing cam shaft
4. 1.5 blok
5. adjustable cam pulley/ lighten cam pulley.
6. piping exaust 1.7"
7. muffler 2" outlet

What else ah? anyone please help... n correct me if i'm wrong...
TQ
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience