valve seal

BadBlakie9136

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
my car have bad/worn valve seal problem..(Q1)how much does cost to change the valve seal(cost of oem valve seal+upah pasang) ..i have another head with bad/worn valve but other than that its fine..(Q2)so can use back the valve seal from my previous head to my current head? (Q3)can we do dyno tune if we have bad valve seal coz my car need dyno tuning?

engine is evo 1 , head is evo 3..thanks in advance..

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
less than 300 can get it done...try look for workshop at enable changing valve seal without removing head from the block...

BadBlakie9136

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
so bro..i can use the valve seal from my previous head to my current head lar..n can u suggest the good shop for me..u can pm me..thanks..

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro,
valve seals are not expensive items and its best to change to new as rubbers over the time will be hardened and crack. find a good workshop, they usually will charge u rm150-rm300 workmanship for it...the seals...less than rm100 i guess cos never bought evo's seal

BadBlakie9136

Jun 28, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
thanks bro..erm..what do u think about viton valve seal..n bro plz recommend any workshop u know near old klang road or puchong..u can pm me..thanks..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

To all sifus out there, need help from u guys to make sure am i being cheated or not.
This scenario happened to me when 1 day i brought my car to one reputable shop for some upgrading and modification, since my old engine had too many leak already.

Im using B16A eg9 vtec engine with high cam (dunno what this cam is got from fren engine can never idle properly even after send to 2-3 reputable workshop for idle setting).
He quoted me with for changing to b20block rm4k change gearbox...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience