Hungry ghost month - ghost stories & true experience

What will you do if you bump onto "things" we discussed and shared in this thread?

• Run

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pretend not seeing anything

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Hide behind your friend's back and be chicken

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swear to "it" and ask for a fight

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Smile and ask for 4D

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

jimmyae101

Dec 7, 2005
medan indonesia
Watch unbelieve drama from hk one...every mon to thursday midnight 1245am.i alawys watch it alone,ask gf watch but she say scare cant sleep later....hahaha...i am watch it in scare mood...

I thought normally after midnight is adult movie? :rofl:

DareDan

Nov 12, 2007
When in the forest better not calling real name... call by nick name is better...

Ok, the last one I mention is the most happening plant of all 4 plants. We have Plant 1(P1), Plant 2(P2), Plant 3(P3) and Plant 5(P5). The most happening is P3. Now I heard another true story from that at the receiving store area, there is one room where they used to put their goods and the room can see trough from out side. IN the room there is 4 tall cabinet with only 2 hanging ceiling lights.

One night they saw the 2 ceiling lights was swinging and they can hear sound like people jumping on top of the steal cabinet. After that night is like every night the same thing will happen in that same room. Lights swinging around and sound like ppl jumping on top of the steal cabinet. Now the store hand there is like immune to that situation.

SF i think yr hormone gonna burst liao, if "hantu" or "human" also you will wack only...hhahahaa...

When in the forest better not calling real name... call by nick name is better...

Ok, the last one I mention is the most happening plant of all 4 plants. We have Plant 1(P1), Plant 2(P2), Plant 3(P3) and Plant 5(P5). The most happening is P3. Now I heard another true story from that at the receiving store area, there is one room where they used to put their goods and the room can see trough from out side. IN the room there is 4 tall cabinet with only 2 hanging ceiling lights.

One night they saw the 2 ceiling lights was swinging and they can hear sound like people jumping on top of the steal cabinet. After that night is like every night the same thing will happen in that same room. Lights swinging around and sound like ppl jumping on top of the steal cabinet. Now the store hand there is like immune to that situation.
The store hand later make friends then ask for 4D......:rofl:

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

haha.... sure will see Zues and other Greek God there...Hades is the organizer...:biggrin:
Good one......

mick87

Apr 19, 2009
talking about jungle and estate, nothing scary. last 2 years when my frens n i decided to hike broga hill for the sun rise, it was our first hiking. was funny at first. we all decided not to sleep a night before n proceeded to buy some bread slice, chocolate bar, mineral water, scissors, mini blade, nylon and torch light at nearby 24 hrs grocery store just incase we got lost, kidnap, or held hostage by orang asli. Well at least we have mini weapons n food & drink. we planned before we leave the house, so we came out with couple of rules, one: never call your fren's real name, two: stick together, three: draw a remark and tie a string on the trees that we walk pass, four: alert with your own surrounding, though is just broga hill not mt kk. so we were very excited, n left my hse from sunway to semenyih at exactly 2.30am. it was wayy tooo early for a sunset. set off in one car with the gps guiding. We finally reached the area with no street lamp and the only car at the palm oil estate area. so we assumed this is the entrance for the trail up. But it was only 3am ++. Park the car at the side of the palm oil estate n we slowly walk towards the path. It was extremely scary when walking along the path which is completely strange to any of us with the chilling wind blowing (like genting) So we slowly make our way up until a certain point when we noticed a group of people with some flash lights were ahead of us which is about 50-60m away. They started wave and greet us from the top. My frens n i were panicked not sure they are ghost or human as we did not notice any car park at the entrance to the broga hill other than mine. We believe no one will ever hike all the way up to broga hill at 3am++ for a sunset? so we ignored and continue. after about an hour we have finally reached one of the peak where most hikers will gather at that place for the sunset. yet we did not even spotted any1 at the peak which we met a group of hikers earlier. So all of us decided to stay there for couple of hours till sun rise.

ewan8811

Feb 27, 2011
Miri
Guys, I have a story that happen in my house when I was away for raya to tell but cant tell now. I post it up later with picture.

talking about jungle and estate, nothing scary. last 2 years when my frens n i decided to hike broga hill for the sun rise, it was our first hiking. was funny at first. we all decided not to sleep a night before n proceeded to buy some bread slice, chocolate bar, mineral water, scissors, mini blade, nylon and torch light at nearby 24 hrs grocery store just incase we got lost, kidnap, or held hostage by orang asli. Well at least we have mini weapons n food & drink. we planned before we leave the house, so we came out with couple of rules, one: never call your fren's real name, two: stick together, three: draw a remark and tie a string on the trees that we walk pass, four: alert with your own surrounding, though is just broga hill not mt kk. so we were very excited, n left my hse from sunway to semenyih at exactly 2.30am. it was wayy tooo early for a sunset. set off in one car with the gps guiding. We finally reached the area with no street lamp and the only car at the palm oil estate area. so we assumed this is the entrance for the trail up. But it was only 3am ++. Park the car at the side of the palm oil estate n we slowly walk towards the path. It was extremely scary when walking along the path which is completely strange to any of us with the chilling wind blowing (like genting) So we slowly make our way up until a certain point when we noticed a group of people with some flash lights were ahead of us which is about 50-60m away. They started wave and greet us from the top. My frens n i were panicked not sure they are ghost or human as we did not notice any car park at the entrance to the broga hill other than mine. We believe no one will ever hike all the way up to broga hill at 3am++ for a sunset? so we ignored and continue. after about an hour we have finally reached one of the peak where most hikers will gather at that place for the sunset. yet we did not even spotted any1 at the peak which we met a group of hikers earlier. So all of us decided to stay there for couple of hours till sun rise.
Have not been to Broga Hill, but I remember people mention not many trees, mostly open path.
Anyway, you also keep confusing me, mentioning Sunset in between, I thought you got lost from morning until night.....hahahahha:rofl:

civic EH5 (local model)

just noticed my PS fluid are low and found out that my tie rod have leaks. what are possible solution?

p/s: i've replaced whole steering rack less than 2y ago

another question from pic below... do i need to replace bush? (outer tie rod)