problem with my MFD

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
hi guys....selamat hari raya & happy holiday

my BNR34 V-Spec facing some problem with the MFD, the screen only appeared 4 japs words, after translating its "initial setup" and some other words which we don understand. it is a square box appeared in black n white..then the GTR word doesnt come up white i crank.

anyone has such experience, please advice me what to do. thanks in advance guys....:adore::adore:

Attachments

Last edited:

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
hi guys....selamat hari raya & happy holiday

my BNR34 V-Spec facing some problem with the MFD, the screen only appeared 4 japs words, after translating its "initial setup" and some other words which we don understand. it is a square box appeared in black n white..then the GTR word doesnt come up white i crank.

anyone has such experience, please advice me what to do. thanks in advance guys....:adore::adore:
Take a pics n upload here bro..i can try translate it 4 u..
:smokin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
dear bro huakenny,

i not sure cos it was working fine and suddenly the next day it failed, but the only things my mech touched was the front plug coils & cover and rear hicas module cos need to remove the fuel pump..then fix back..its plug n play.

dear bro rokok sebatang,

i am attaching some pics here...u help me translate and see if it can be reset or so..

thanks alot bro....thanks bro kenny & rokok.

Attachments

rokok_sebatang

Known Member
Nov 24, 2007
bro Evo,
1st pic - Initial Setting
Push the joystick when the accelerator was in full open
2nd pic - Initial Setting
Push the joystick when the accelerator was in OFF

Sorry bro..i oso confused the word 'Zenkai' means full open or full push..if direct translate then it will be full open..might be full push the accel..hope it helps!

:smokin:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
i tried and my problem solved...thanks BNR & Rokok Sebatang and all bros here...cheerz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, need some real advise here..badly..im kinda confused..at the moment im driving a iswara 4g91...my friend is selling of his 4g93 parts..the parts that he is letting go is 4g93 block,4g93 head(engine kosong la) and the ECU(not together with the wiring)..

1) the question is, can i use the 4g93 ECU in my 4g91 wiring...Can i modify my 4g 91 wiring to fit in the 4g93 ECU or i need to get 4g93 wiring...

2)what is meant by port polish?is it done for the head alone or together with the...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience