its that logic trade in myvi to myvi se?

Mar 11, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
hi..wanna ask only..its that logic to trade in myvi se 2007 standard (auto) with myvi se 2009 model (auto)? coz i like the body kit yet i dont like to invest to modified bodykit and so on...just waste money rite?body kit overall i ask is 2k something...paint 2k something also...some accessories and leather seat maybe 700...so near 5k...if i buy myvi se 2009..i got abs, ori bodykit and all rite?if accident they put original body se..but if my myvi normal accident...if i change to body kit se...what a waste rite? just give me some opinion..tq

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Just change bodykit la bro, u sure lose more than 5-10k easily in the process of selling and buying..

dancerface

Known Member
Dec 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
are u sure?coz my desision in ur all opinion hand..can tell me how to install abs (auto braking system)?
Seriously, cause you would lose money trading in your car and i would think that you would most likely be the second owner of the myvi se 2009 model, hence if you were to sell of your car in the future the next owner would be the 3rd owner already. Best is just put on the 2009 bodykits. Unless you are willing to lose some money then its really up to you :) regarding abs, That you have to ask in one of the forums from those sifus

mcliong1

Known Member
Jun 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
what a waste if u do sell and buy.... Just mod ur car... ABS u need to ask around. anythings can be done. malaysia boleh...

DLegend

Official Contributor
Feb 16, 2004
Penang
jayjaynyc.blogspot.com
are u sure?coz my desision in ur all opinion hand..can tell me how to install abs (auto braking system)?
Why do you need ABS? Do you know what it is?

You already got the name wrong, it's not 'auto braking system'.... i don't think you need it.... learn proper driving techniques and you won't need ABS.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
yeah...its anti lock braking system....means when u slam yr brakes u still able to maneuver the car left & right...
without abs when u slam yr brakes it will lock, hence if u turn yr steering left to right yr car will still go straight.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Is not Auto Braking System as the car will not brake on its own bro. :wink:
Is call Anti-Lock Braking System.

Not worth it if u wanna buy a 2nd hand Myvi just for the sake of the bodykit
and ABS. If you're saying wanting to change to the latest 1.3 Myvi SE then is a different story.

Throughout the process, u lose changing car then changing bodykit...RM2k for the SE Kit,
is kinda expensive me thinks...:hmmmm:

Paint 2K? U plan to repaint the whole car or RM2K just to paint the SE bodykit? :stoned:

Can get lots of better bodykit at that price...

RM4K can almost do a custom bodykit, from what my friend ask before previously for his Naza Citra at Sunway Area.