Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ecal echal

Known Member

ecal echal

Known Member
Nov 25, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
get neo if u dont have to drive others (parents,grandparents,chicks,friends - more than 2) around. otherwise get myvi or fiesta.myb fiesta?never seen fiesta turtled yet.hehehe. :)

kiseki

Known Member

kiseki

Known Member
Feb 24, 2011
johor
i also think about that before,if you buy a two doors car dont think for any pratical,convenient,resale value . cuz its made for fun, or direct go for a RX8:rolleyes: if you are a student, and always stuck on traffic jam, myvi is better choice.

langsuyrx

Known Member

langsuyrx

Known Member
Jan 9, 2009
Kay L
facebook.com
fuel save - i think myvi
resale value - i think myvi
build quality - i think myvi
long term use - i think myvi
etc etc etc - i think myvi

go for myvi .. but, its ur baby... just listen to your heart... :biggrin:

Danial Leroux

Danial Leroux

Jun 7, 2011
Johor Bahru
how could you do such a thing...
choosing between a neo and a myvi..
how could you..
the answer is and will always be neo.
are you a 40 year old student?NO!
you are young and you should die young.
get a neo damn it

dinmsab

dinmsab

Jun 20, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Using the logic that having 4 doors is better than 2, then that means a myvi is better than the bmw m3 coupe. Now doesn't that sound silly.

When you rate a car (not rating a transportation tool), i think it's obvious you rate it by its handling and performance over other things. The neo definitely is so much better than the myvi in these aspects. If you love driving, there is no question which car you will choose.

Bottom line : Myvi is a practical car for the average joe who wants to go from point A to point B.
Satria neo is slightly impractical in real life, but is leaps and bounds more fun to drive.

Veloc

3,000 RPM

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Regardless of which one is better, remember which company have been treating us rakyat as fools for over 25 years. Remember.

Veloc

3,000 RPM

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Wah dislike my post ah :biggrin:

Last edited:

KancilanSazer

Known Member

KancilanSazer

Known Member
Jun 5, 2006
Get the neo with manual..it is a good handling car and the power wise..planning to get 1 in the future..haha

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
Life is too short to be wasted in proton's workshop. Myvi's are pricier that others in its range but still the best seller for a reason. If you asked me I'd say your Ke70 is better off than the proton.

woohoo uncle devious ! its been a long time!

youngsters today want different things in life. They want the cool factor, chicks magnet factor, talk of the town factor, bragging rights yada yada...not like us la uncle :p what crap am I talking, I want the same things too ! lol

ridzwan,

Im assuming ure rather young, as you're finishing college soon. If you've had the fun, excitement and thrill of driving a RWD, you will find a vast difference when moving on to a FWD, that too a local made. A 25+ years old RWD can be safer and handle better then a new FWD, with the right setup. Look back at the AE86.

Personally, given a choice between the 2 cars you've stated, go with the Neo. Life is short, make it sweet and matter. Spend some dough on the right suspension, tyres and brakes setup. Everything else comes second.

You buy a car for your own pleasure and driving, not to ferry others. If they dont mind the inconvenience, tag along. Or else, therez always the LRT. Unless you're considering a car to ferry your parents or elders, then go with the Myvi.

Cheers

devious17

devious17

Nov 18, 2003
Kay Ell
SSssshhHH.......I am not that old ! Who dont want to be the ikan Gelama(glamour) chic magnet ? We were younger once before too.

ixeo

4,000 RPM

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Using the logic that having 4 doors is better than 2, then that means a myvi is better than the bmw m3 coupe. Now doesn't that sound silly.

When you rate a car (not rating a transportation tool), i think it's obvious you rate it by its handling and performance over other things. The neo definitely is so much better than the myvi in these aspects. If you love driving, there is no question which car you will choose.

Bottom line : Myvi is a practical car for the average joe who wants to go from point A to point B.
Satria neo is slightly impractical in real life, but is leaps and bounds more fun to drive.
The Myvi is definitely better than the BMW M3 Coupe if I am fetching both my grand parents for tea. Only an asshole would fetch 2 elderly with a BMW M3 Coupe and say its a better car.

If you love driving, but you're bound to ferry your family around, as a responsible person, the sensible choice is to buy the Myvi.

Question is, do you put yourself first, or your responsibilities and obligations (if any.)

For most Malaysians who only have one car, the car IS a transportation tool. If you are buying a weekend car by all means buy a Caterham. nobody cares if you're wet and cold.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm using proton wira 1.5 i (auto). I.m having a problem with the RPM of my car its very especially when I stopped a car and still in gear mode.The fuel pedal sometimes it makes a movement when I released it (can feel it slightly movement). Some of my friends said it due to the throttle body need to be services. Is it because of that ?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience