Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Original 1991 R32 GTR with many tuning parts

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Phew, legendary car with wicked power! If only I have the money and the driving skill for it!
Driving skill not needed, I don't have much myself. Cash money is needed though hehe

THE LIST LOOKS SUPER IMPRESSIVE...odd and sad thing abt the stock oil pump though
True, I thought I was able to prevent the problem by limiting the rpms to 7000, having the whole assembly balanced and with a crank collar.

However it seems highly tuned RB engines need more comprehensive oiling mods - I've detailed what I would've done next in a previous post.

!!!!!!! seriously i wonder what that is that can makes this thing go on sale!!!

tell me in whatsapp plz since i don't have fb lol
Bro, you'll be very disappointed. It's just an old, cheap, boring, heavy 4-door passenger car.

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Nice long weekend so I'm quite free for viewing...
There's several interested parties at the moment but nothing concrete.
I'm also in 2 minds whether to sell or cancel since some parts arrived for the car last week and its quite a good opportunity to build the car to an even better spec :confused:

gobiz2

Known Member
Nov 11, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
SOLD PENDING TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP

After lots of interest and several good offers, this car is sold to a classic car enthusiast who will restore it to it's former glory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu....i wan to post this thread on behalf of my 2 frends. K. any Proton sifu running with GSR or evo engine...pls give some advice...

This Wira n Putra have decide to swap Turbo engine....but they still confuse wit gsr n evo. 1st of all they have done so many things at their car..ultra racing complete package, GAB SS series, Autofoam complete, 17" wheels with 205/40 tyre. So their mechanic said, "u have done so many things n have solid handling ride, y dont put evo's engine...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience