Product testing : Blue Chem fuel system clean

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Pay attention to petrol stations. The petroleum delivery trucks connects their hoses to the pipes that are near the ground and stores the fuel underground, not all petrol stations are squeaky clean like clean rooms. Can't be helped if contaminants do get it. Most petrol stations I see do have loose sand/earth on the ground.

Physical debris such as silica would probably sit on the bottom of the tank, but imagine if the delivery truck is delivery fuel to the underground tanks, gushing the sediments from the bottom while you're pumping fuel at the same.

Silica is only one example that I can think of, I don't know what other contaminants are there, I'm not an expert. I just know I don't want this stuff going to my fuel injectors. Looking at the simple demo, I do believe it works, and displacing water is good, my question is simply what happens to the contaminants such as silica? Telling me low chance of occurring doesn't explain what happens to it when mixed with fuel and this fuel system cleaner.

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
Ixeo,

The most common contamination in the fuel system is moisture, gum & varnishes.
Bluechem Fuel System Cleaner can only help to removes moisture and dissolves gum & varnishes in the fuel system.

Pay attention to petrol stations. The petroleum delivery trucks connects their hoses to the pipes that are near the ground and stores the fuel underground, not all petrol stations are squeaky clean like clean rooms. Can't be helped if contaminants do get it. Most petrol stations I see do have loose sand/earth on the ground.

Physical debris such as silica would probably sit on the bottom of the tank, but imagine if the delivery truck is delivery fuel to the underground tanks, gushing the sediments from the bottom while you're pumping fuel at the same.

Silica is only one example that I can think of, I don't know what other contaminants are there, I'm not an expert. I just know I don't want this stuff going to my fuel injectors. Looking at the simple demo, I do believe it works, and displacing water is good, my question is simply what happens to the contaminants such as silica? Telling me low chance of occurring doesn't explain what happens to it when mixed with fuel and this fuel system cleaner.

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
yesterday juz pour it in n fuel up wif vpower.this mornin drove the car to work and the acceleration really affected badly like no power wif vpower. good sign i guess?

stevenseahkl

From Facebook
Sep 26, 2010
www.facebook.com
Hi Ixeo. You are quite right about contaminants in petrol stations. For me, it's best I go to another station to pump if I happen to see a TANKER filling em up. That is the worst time to fill up as it pours in to the station, swirling and mixing, the contaminants which is at the floor is distrubed. After the TANKER leaves, the contaminants will eventually settles back to the bottom.

Which is why, it is NEVER a good idea to always drive your car till FUEL LIGHT EMPTY comes on. KENAPE?, our fuel tank is filled with contiminants too! But never fear! Just change the fuel filter, like maybe every 25km looo.

aalto

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
What are the effect of this cleaner to the fuel filter?, will the fuel filter be clogged afterwards and needing replacement?

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL

I've been thinking about this. I think sediments and such like this will get caught in the fuel filter. Having changed my filter recently and seeing how grainy it was lead to this conclusion. Let's discuss nonetheless.

What are the effect of this cleaner to the fuel filter?, will the fuel filter be clogged afterwards and needing replacement?
Fuel filters will need to be changed no matter what. The emulsification of the water, petrol and all - I think it'll pass the filter easily and just get burnt in the combustion chamber.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

yesterday juz pour it in n fuel up wif vpower.this mornin drove the car to work and the acceleration really affected badly like no power wif vpower. good sign i guess?
That kinda sounds like my Myvi. The power wasn't really that much affected but my FC was bad. I think you should wait for this tank to clear off and try a new fill then see how. Btw, which Vpower is this? VPower green or VPower Racing?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I've been thinking about this. I think sediments and such like this will get caught in the fuel filter. Having changed my filter recently and seeing how grainy it was lead to this conclusion. Let's discuss nonetheless.

Fuel filters will need to be changed no matter what. The emulsification of the water, petrol and all - I think it'll pass the filter easily and just get burnt in the combustion chamber.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

That kinda sounds like my Myvi. The power wasn't really that much affected but my FC was bad. I think you should wait for this tank to clear off and try a new fill then see how. Btw, which Vpower is this? VPower green or VPower Racing?
Which leads me to wonder.. if your fuel filter gets dirtier, wouldn't it filter better -- and kill flow at the same time.

All filters have a micron rating.. anything below that rating won't get caught. That being said, I doubt it would kill the fuel injectors if its that minuscule.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Which leads me to wonder.. if your fuel filter gets dirtier, wouldn't it filter better -- and kill flow at the same time.

All filters have a micron rating.. anything below that rating won't get caught. That being said, I doubt it would kill the fuel injectors if its that minuscule.
Not quite true. Microns is how far the injectors work at so enough of these micro particles will still clog the injectors.

Btw, whats the service interval for fuel filters again? If I'm not mistaken it's every 20k km. Might be worthwhile keeping it up to that level if you constantly flush with Bluechem or whatever fuel flush.

super fei lo

1,000 RPM
Sep 4, 2007
Deng3882,

By using Bluechem Oil System Cleaner and Fuel System Cleaner, you will optimize your cars compression ratio. This leads to a smoother run on the engine and optimize your cars performance.:driver:

Any improvement in performance.??.

leinnz

Known Member
Sep 28, 2005
i am using it now. So far i dun feel any performance drop... maybe my FC has drop... waiting for my next fuel up

jep3003

4,000 RPM
Nov 9, 2005
how about the Bluechem Nano Engine Super Protection? How does it work? Izit like normal engine oil treatment?

kaninbu

500 RPM
Dec 2, 2008
KL
Bluechem Oil System Cleaner.pour it in wait waited 15min.the drained dirty engine oil very watery.izit doing its job by diluting the gump?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello all experienced people ..... my wira just gimme all the trouble ...... my car couldn`t sit 3 person behind ...... if not the car scratches the bumps ...... aircond chirping .... only could be heard inside ....... what happen ? when too hot the condition the a/c doesnt blow cold air anymore
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience