Fitting 2ZZ-GE into AE92 (corolla SE Limited)!! What are the problems??

koolspyda

2,000 RPM
May 6, 2004
KayEl
koolspyda.blogspot.com
superchargers for that injin ~ TRD toyota, Blitz , Greddy (all japanese manu)

bolt on turbo for it ~ force fed (4 lotus elise) , Hass, C2 (all from outside japan)

for now; cost for all are $$$$$

for whats its worth only the 2.0L K20A from honda top it. (amongst new engines). THe B series injins is an esthablished injin but are considerd older & less fuel efficent then the K20s or F22 (honda).

to make the 2ZZ to be more force to be reckon with is to bump it to 2.0L (stroker) but it can be too much of work compared to what the K20 only begins.

So to compare 1.8L to a 2.0L (like threads comparing iVtec vs VVTL-i); well for starters the 2ZZ is already handicaped (when compared) . Overall the hondas are still a winner. (unless yota comes out with their rumoured 2MZ-GE?? (uses hydraulic lifters) ~ currently its only 2MZ-FE) all mere speculation for now

Modellista

500 RPM
Nov 18, 2004
KeMa said:
dear Modellista

heyy what engine is this??? it doesn't look like 2ZZ-GE...

BIO-DIESAL!!??? hahahha no no..not this..maybe for BIO-PETROL..hope so someday..heheheh
yeap..the pic is taken from a corolla t-sport supercharger..uk spec

KeMa

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
Selangor
www.ithink2invest.com
OK let me get it straight...the reason i'm looking into this 2ZZ-GE becoz is a newer engine which i hope with a lesser problems...haaa sumtimes i really confuse..my engine is current in a good condition...i'm scared if i do change to Blacktop it would cause me troubles...hermmm

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
scomatic said:
ermm.... as i know la... The AE92 chasis is a problem over there. Not strong enough for 2zz-ge le.... unless you got many bar.

The mounting is not same.. so need to modify it, but not sure can pass the JPJ or not le...

And the major problem is, the engine is extremely expensive, and the HP also not very high (Only 180hp).

For save cost, go for AE111 with 6 speed la... HP at 175hp already, fuel comsumption also not too high...

look at the torque generated... it's somewhere a GZE's torque. if dat's d case in which stated with regards to the chassis unable to take 2ZZGE, lots of AE92 with 4AGZE would have been twisted. I've ran a 4AGTE (and i believe there are many converted nowadays) and it has no chassis problem so far. Toyota build tough engine.. and tough chassis. Remember that.

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
vvtl-i performance is still ok ba,compare to N/A type de...1 think i noe for sure...save petrol ler...rm 50 a week nia...somemore everyday drive to college n etc...but if u going for seriuos performance get 3-gte !! u can go browse thru 3s-gen gathering...n ask them...if im not wrong...we have 2 corolla turbo...damm fast de...

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
BLaCkHoWLiNG said:
yr college is next to yr house issit? :lol:
sobb...si fu howling no bully me ler i newb...i use to think this engine save oil though...mayb i always drive slow slow lark...haha...but vvt engine dont really burn much oil de if im not wrong...include myvi...

-Jae's

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
means drive fast or slow ler...--.-- if slow then im in the 98.5% lork...sob...celica yr 2000- not fast ma...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Good Day,

I am new here... saan po makakakuha ng affordable and ok na lowering spring for my honda city type z?? near las piñas and cavite, nasa magkano kaya sya?

Thank you po.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience