Wish vs Exiga

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
Hi all, would like to ask about MPV toyota wish n Subaru Exiga. Which 1 better? need some opinion here...tq

satrianeo-x

Jul 18, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Sir. Do you prefer a station wagon or an SUV.
This perhaps will help you not only narow down the models, but als allow the community to provide you even more options under the category. As 2 differ in that sense, both wll have pros and cons in it's on right. eg. SUV, higher seating position, more space, STATION-WAGON: longer, an elongated sedan, spacious for luggage?

Actually after answering you, it has makth me more confused as cars nowadays are trying to create it's niche category, some of the cars... it's nether a station wagon or an SUV.. the world has gone mad-creative

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Exiga is 2L turbo, more power, more luxury, looks better (for me), more expensive to maintain(its a subaru)
Wish less luxury(but more room space), less power, everywhere on the street, cheaper to maintaina(got local part)
As for FC never test never know...

Its just me a subaru fan point of view... We hav a new SCM member just got his new exiga from cheras/KL.

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
This perhaps will help you not only narow down the models, but als allow the community to provide you even more options under the category. As 2 differ in that sense, both wll have pros and cons in it's on right. eg. SUV, higher seating position, more space, STATION-WAGON: longer, an elongated sedan, spacious for luggage?

Actually after answering you, it has makth me more confused as cars nowadays are trying to create it's niche category, some of the cars... it's nether a station wagon or an SUV.. the world has gone mad-creative
i thought both also station wagon type of MPV??

---------- Post added at 10:20 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Exiga is 2L turbo, more power, more luxury, looks better (for me), more expensive to maintain(its a subaru)
Wish less luxury(but more room space), less power, everywhere on the street, cheaper to maintaina(got local part)
As for FC never test never know...

Its just me a subaru fan point of view... We hav a new SCM member just got his new exiga from cheras/KL.
bro good to hear tat! i m oso a subaru fan....but jus worry about the maintenance issue...might help to check wif ur member bout his new ride? tq.

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Since the car is still relatively new, maintenance should not be a problem for few years to come, as for part can easily get at MI SG as they sell new car there through MI malaysia, any good workshop can services a subaru even under the cherry tree(just make sure every oil is full syn). As i know commom subaru problem will be power steering pump must take care very well(pump very sensitive),other wear n tear, engine is bullet proof last as long as the car if well taken care of.(engine oil cooler n GB cooler is a must for malaysian weather to maximize life span)

Never saw the new ride yet, will check it out if he come for the upcoming TT.

FYI Exiga is in the MPV segment.

wilm3

500 RPM
Aug 4, 2005
KL
Since the car is still relatively new, maintenance should not be a problem for few years to come, as for part can easily get at MI SG as they sell new car there through MI malaysia, any good workshop can services a subaru even under the cherry tree(just make sure every oil is full syn). As i know commom subaru problem will be power steering pump must take care very well(pump very sensitive),other wear n tear, engine is bullet proof last as long as the car if well taken care of.(engine oil cooler n GB cooler is a must for malaysian weather to maximize life span)

Never saw the new ride yet, will check it out if he come for the upcoming TT.

FYI Exiga is in the MPV segment.
ok bro, tq and might view the car very soon.

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
This perhaps will help you not only narow down the models, but als allow the community to provide you even more options under the category.
What does the question of station wagon vs. SUV has anything to do with Wish vs. Exiga?

Both Wish and Exiga are neither station wagon nor SUV.

They are 7-seater MPVs.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi to all sifu-sifu out there....I would like to know what is this adjustable brand & model. I was told that this is Tein HA but i couldn't find any info about this product on the net. I would really appreciate and thankful that if there is anyone out there is able to tell me. Thanks.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience