Manchester united football club

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Yeah, i'd love to see Modric don the red devil jersey rather than this Sahin..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Today's latest: Manchester United land Lucas Moura agreement with £26million offer - Mirror Online

ManUtd hv agreed fees with Sao Paolo for L. Moura!!! Its believe to b 26mil pound!!! And now its up to the player's term~~~ Hmm... When i see such newz now, i wonders will it b another 'Prank' from d papers?! =.=" Cos from d day when we were linked to E. Hazard, we have saw way too many such reports saying we have signed this player n we have bagged tht player!!! So, until i see the newz coming out officially from our ManUtd site, i'll still not 100% believe in it!!! Hahaha... Dun wanna hope too high then ended up disappointment even higher~~~

From d clip, L. Moura really look like a young n raw C. Ronaldo!!! Great dribbling skills, good physical built, quick, powerful shot, tricky n very selfish!!! And he mostly seen playing on the right wing~~~ If we r to get him, L. Moura needs lot of polishing b4 he can b a super star like Ronnie!!! He needs to pass d ball more to his team mates who might b in a better position to score than him!!!

Other than tht, nothing much on RVP, L. Modric or L. Baines!!! RVP is said to b favouring a move to Old Toilet above others... But his wage demand might b a stumbling block for us... As i said i dun mind having him in d team for more option, but a striker defo not our priority!!!! As for L. Modric, he went AWOL on d day when Spurs were supposed to fly to USA for their pre-season trip!!! Modric missed d flight n rumours saying he is trying to force his transfer... But most notably it will b to RM!!! =.=" Too bad... But i still keep my hope although it might seems slim~~~ Then for L. Baines, totally no newz on him!!! Haha... Hope no newz means good newz as ManUtd tends to do their biz quietly~~~ ^.^

Watched some highlight clips abt Kagawa game against Ajax Cape Town, and he impressed well!!! Really love the way he play as he might really b the player tht we r craving for!!!! Its onli pre-season now, hopefully when the real thing started he will b even better!!! And i'm so please tht finally Scholesy do get his 'Soul Mate' in Kagawa in d midfield now... Looking forwards to see both them bossing our midfield together but with Kagawa higher up d field whereas Scholesy sitting deeper... On d down side, it will onli lasted for a season as this will b Shcolesy's last!!! =.=" Again, it could b better IF we managed to get Modric!!!! Sigh!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Things got very very boring at this stage of the transfer window, where ManUtd 2 main targets got identified by d media n papers~~~ And it becomes W. Sneijder's saga once again... Haha... But this time there r 2 sagas in together - RVP n L. Moura!!!!

1 thing we can rest assure is tht ManUtd will defo b bringing in player(s) again this summer as SAF have assured us in his latest interview!!! No names given by him in d interview, so hopefully there will b some other great names tht he plan to bring in...

For the 2nd games Kagawa have been very impressive with d way he played for us n what he bring to our team... Glad tht he scored his 1st goal for us in the tour... And really looking forward to see him link up with all d 1st teamers, especially Rooney!!! I believe it will b a very good partnership!!!!

Cant imagine what if both RVP n Moura joined us, and how our attacking will b looking like?! Hahaha... Overflow~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Still nothing much on the transfer front for us, but there r some great newz for the club!!!!

Source: Manchester United land world record £210million shirt deal with General Motors | The Sun |Sport|Football

ManUtd have announced a new shirt deal with GM - Chevrolet which is worth a staggering 210mil pounds over 7 years!!! This is the highest shirt sponsor world wide, a 30mil pound a year which is going to start on 2014-15 season after our AON!!! AON will continue to sponsor us, but in some other way... So, its a win-win situation for the club where we managed to keep all big sponsors with us n everyone is happy with d deals respectively...

Other than tht, Glazers have decided to go ahead with d club IPO listing in USA NYSE!!! But onli 10% of their shares will b listed, which will generate ard another 210mil pounds!!!! Newz saying tht half d amount will go into d Glazers' pockets, but i dun care as long as they willing to pum some $$$ back to d club for development!!! It will b great for the club!!!

So all in all, SAF will b given a boost in terms of his transfer warcrest!!!! Hopefully he will b able to bring in new faces tht he think will make us stronger in the coming season... Be it RVP, L. Moura, L. Baines, A. Cole, Dembele n etc~~~

We have to b patient n keep waiting n waiting!!!! =.="

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
the EPL will start in 2weeks plus but there's no new signing yet..:banghead:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... Yaya, but d transfer window will not b closed until 31st of August!!!! ^.^ So we have got another month to 'suffer' from all these sagas~~~ LOLzzzzzzzzzzzzzz~~~~

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Good morning to all~~~

This is what we all wanna to hear~~~
Source: Manchester United to splash £50m on Lucas Moura and Robin Van Persie as Glazers send a signal | Mail Online

Now i dun care if the player(s) tht SAF gonna bring in will b our priority or not!!! Just bring them in, and get the fans excited abt the new season again which is just 2 weeks away from now!!! Dun wanna another lousy saga ended up nothing like last season~~~

Too much craps been reporting abt L. Moura transfer~~~ And the Brazilian club seems very greedy at time with their demand... So if the deal is to b finalised soonest, it will b a great newz to all parties... SAF wanna to bring him in where he seems to hv great trust in the young player... The player himself wanna an Old Toilet move... And Sao Paolo get their $$$$... And all fans get a new hero to cheer up to~~~ ^.^

Then for RVP, media n papers have been following him closely for the past few weeks... And he have been linked to us heavily as well... If SAF think he is the right person for ManUtd, in SAF we trust!!!! I just hope he managed to settle the transfer soonest!!!

I love this piece of newz as well!!!
Source: Manchester United target £12m Robert Lewandowski as Chelsea look set to miss out | Mail Online

Would really love to see Lewandowski playing for us!!! But the newz seems very contradict over themselves!!!! If RVP is to come, then i dun see us going for Lewandowski!!! Else, either Chicharito or Welbeck gonna b leaving us~~~ =.=" Or SAF wanna to keep 4 great strikers in a team, excluding Rooney where he think Rooney suited on a deeper role?! Haha...

Other than tht, rumours saying we r in for Nuri Sahin from RM as well as if Modric move in Sahin will b surplus to requirement n free to go!!!

Source: Man United eye move for La Liga star Sahin | elcentrocampista.com - Spanish Football and La Liga News in English

Source: United to Hijack Arsenal and Chelsea Transfers? - International Business Times UK

Another good link~~~
Source: Manchester United after the Isco kid - Football News - Football - Sport - People.co.uk

Will b good for our club future if he is coming to us!!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Sigh~~~ Still no newz of the transfer front yet!!! We have missed L. Moura now to PSG, for what believed to b a 35mil pound deal... And PSG is willing to pay a total of 7mil pounds to his agent n family... Exactly what happened to E. Hazard deal, when he opted Chelshit!!! I dun blame d club for pulling out of such deals, as it onli made those agents become more n more greedy!!! *&^%#@$%

With d 30++ mil of transfer fund still in d bank after missing out d above targets, i hope we can get who SAF needs soonest!!! And for the moment, RVP seems d top target!!! But i have a strange feeling tht SAF will sign a player tht will surprise us all soon, mayb b4 d window close!!!

Source: Sir Alex Ferguson steps up Man Utd's Robin Van Persie pursuit - ESPN Soccernet

Sources said both D. Gill n SAF have been working over time to secure RVP deal when our team were in Germany for our final pre-season frenly~~~ But till now, there hasnt any newz coming out from both camps yet!!! So hopefully its gonna b great for us, as both sides prefer to do things in such a way... Shitty admit defeat in RVP hunt; Juve were told tht RVP onli prefer Old Toilet when they came in for him; SAF have made it clearly he wanna RVP; Rooney have voiced up abt RVP joining us too; More importantly, RVP himself wanna to come to us!!!! So, the finally hurdle for the move will b AW n d transfer figure!!! Fingers cross~~~ It can b all done within this week!!!! ^.^ My confident level at the moment is 90%!!! Haha...

Other than tht, I'm not too sure abt what happened to our other targets - CM n a LB... With our club listed in NYSE n pulling in few superb sponsors in the past weeks, i expect us to have sufficient $$$ to spend on d team... But thus far, no newz on everything after d signing of Kagawa n Powell... Things went quiet on L. Baines deal n our other LB target!!! Then suddenly Everton sold J. Rodwell to Shitty for as low as 12-15mil pounds!!!! =.=" I thought they rate him highly n always aiming for more than 20mils for him... By looking at it, L. Baines deal might as well as off now, with Moyes getting his transfer fund from Rodwell...

Then, i still keep my slightest of hopes on Modric~~~ =.=" RM n Spurs just couldnt agreed on d 40mil transfer figure... So, i just hope Glazers suddenly agreed to splash tht $$$ to bring Modric in to Old Toilet, after they themselves pocketed 75mil pounds from the NYSE listing... Then tht would solve my worries!!! Haha... Other than tht, no movement on K. Strootman, M'Vila, Kabaye, Tiote n others whom have been linked heavily to us all summer...

But coming back to d logical world, i just hope Kagawa, Cleverley, Anderson n Vidic will have a fully fit season... If we do not make any further signing(s), they will b crucial to our plan... And this season, i really expect to see players like Jones, Smalling, Evans, Rafael, Cleverley, Anderson, Welbeck, Young n Chicharito to make significant improvement from last season... They r our future!!! So improvement is expected!!! Especially Rafael!!! I would put d blame on him for causing Brazil 1st goal early in d game against Mexico!!! There r always mistakes in HIM!!! I just hope tht he learn his lesson well, although i have said this many many times... Else, let him go~~~ =.=" With few seasons under his belt with us, i expect him to perform better... He shld hv matured by now... Do not use his age as an excuses anymore!!!

Other than tht, d Charity Shield btw Shitty n Chelshit was a good game!!! Very competitive n physical!!! So, its good marker for us to gauge our team against them, our main rivals for d season coming... Shitty still look very strong and Chelshit might needs some time for their new signing to gel...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
The RVP saga dragged on as now SAF reportedly have called AW directly to talk abt the transfer... Hopefully this will make things happened as the way d saga dragged on, is no good for all 3 parties... And reports saying AW might just give in n accept a fee ard 22mil pounds for RVP... Fingers cross... This will b d final twist n we get our player n AW get d $$$ to spend on his new targets...

Source: Robin van Persie transfer: Man Utd’s £22m deal as Arsenal give in | The Sun |Sport|Football

Sometimes, u do wonder why SAF is so desperate to land RVP... =.=" We have got Chicharito, Welbeck, Rooney n Berbatov with us in the squad... And Macheda still with us too without going out to loan as expected... After much thinking, i started to understand why!!! Haha... I might b wrong, but i tried my best to understand n think d way SAF do~~~ Chicharito have been struggling with form last season after a tremendous start to his ManUtd career a season earlier... He got injuried, came back n lost his form... And at times, he looked awful while playing for us where he lost possession easily n now defenders paid more attention to him... Then for Welbeck, he is our up n coming star upfront!!! But he missed way too many chances to score to b considered world class at the moment... Then, he stalled on signing a new extended deal with d club as he thought d club do not give him enough $$$ to match his rise to d top... Hmm... But there r good newz now tht he might agreed to a 5 years deal... As for Rooney, pressure r always on his shoulder to score plenty of goals for us... And he really needs someone in to help him out of those duties!!!! Berba might b leaving soon, possibly to Turkey as his heart have definitely gone with what happened to him last season...

So RVP will b crucial for SAF in the coming season... If we can get him together with Kagawa, Rooney's pressure will b off!!!! Even if Rooney needed a rest or out injuried, we know we will have quality replacement in the team to win games!!!! ^.^

So, let's hope SAF get his man!!!!

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ehdrain,

Yaya, every single human on earth think tht too!!!! But SAF n his co. just doesnt seems to give a damn to d 2 position!!!! =.=" I think he still hv lots of trust in Evra in LB and Carrick, Anderson n Fletcher in DM!!!! =.="

We have been crying out for a LB n a CM/DM ever since last season, more so this summer... All Devil fans all over d world think d same too... Strange tht SAF n his co. think otherwise!!! Mayb there r something we all do not seems to understand n know of within the club... I just hope SAF got it right this time n prove us wrong again!!! Else, it will b worrying!!!! Haha...

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
With another day passed by, there r finally newz tht we have signed a striker!!!! ^0^ Yeaaaaahhhh~~~~ Huuurraaaayyyy~~~~ Hahaha... But its not RVP!!! Its A. Henriquez from Chile!!! We have been tracking this young striker for 3 years and i have posted newz abt him here b4 too... Finally he is here with us for medical n d deal will b announced soonest!!! But Henriquez will b going back to Chile for another year with his current club b4 making the move to Old Toilet, as SAF wanna him to continue to develop under his club with more 1st team outing!!!

Source: Angelo Henriquez has Manchester United medical | Mail Online

With him coming in, i'm fearful for R. Lewandowski chances of joining us next season!!!! =.=" I rate Lewandowski highly especially taking note of him since last season... He have got all the attributes to b a big star in the future... And rumours r even saying we might have had a deal with B. Dortmound in ard 12mil to sign him next season, as he will b left a year on his contract to run after this season with them... Hmm... We cant b too greedy, can we?! Haha...

Ok, back to the RVP saga!!! Although no announcement as in we have sign him, there r progressive newz abt the move!!!! Reports saying we have made good progress with Arsenal abt the move n ManUtd will table an improved bid in the next 48hrs... And the deal is expected to b going through b4 the season kick off this Sat!!! So, let's wait n see especially we have oredi been waiting this long...

Source: Robin van Persie transfer: Manchester United prepared to match Arsenal valuation | Mail Online

Source #2: Ferguson confident Arsenal will sell Van Persie for £20m - Transfers - Football - The Independent

Other than tht, i have seen some clips regarding N. Sahin!!! He looks the deal for me... Haha... Besides knowing tht he is a creative midfielder, in those clips he can tackle well too~~~ It reminds me of Scholesy!!! Haha... What if Scholesy can tackle well too?! But too bad, reports saying he might b moving to Arsenal rather than us making a bid to get him!!!!

Too bad tht SAF hv all d trust in Anderson, else i would take Sahin anytime!!!! Hopefully Anderson will have a good season this time round with injury free... So tht he can repay SAF for the faith putting on him...

Great to know tht Fletcher finally made his come back to a competitive frenly yest!!!! Although he played just 30mins, its good test for him in order for the couches to gauge his fitness n sharpness!!!! Looking forwards to see him more soonest!!! ^.^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My back neighbours car in Bandar Puteri Puchong kena break in yesterday night... I dun know what to say redi lah... His car is old car also they target lah.. his sound system all gone. Speakers, woofers and CD player...

Im just waiting for my turn lah.... dun know when my car going to kena since i park my car outside of the gate. :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience