Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I also used safc II for 1 week n took it out, 3 days on emanage, sold it
Then use ps AFE, until now. Free trouble:driver:
maybe cause it does absolutely nothing, so stock ecu = trouble free? :rofl:

satria409

Apr 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
I'm running turbo on NA engine with stock ECU with the help of PS Fuel Enhancer II and running super low boost at 1.2 bar.
Most piggy can't support this setup but surprisingly PS do.

thilaksharma

From Facebook
Sep 21, 2011
www.facebook.com
lolx , IXEO, ur comment lol
I hate PS Powersport products and also users, because first thing first
they dont want to reveal the specs , haha although we know the specs
if barely reaches the capability of other products and when you start to discuss and argue
all the millions and millions of rock fans only say one thing "this is the best product" , then u ask "why is it good" , the anwser is "goooddd laaaaa" , this is not some gamat oil or gambir sarawak for u to say like that, its not a magical potion , its a forum to discuss its capabilities and review them properly and the millions and millions of rock fans will always do funny adversiting example

I was using emanage , safc and etc
now i am using BRISK SPARK ENERGIZER , and PS AFE , PS BLOW OFF
now i am problem free, feel so much more like tongkat ali advertisment dudes

then u ask them , why is it better
watch for the magical anwser lol

Last edited:

yopo

Known Member
Jan 28, 2006
im a afraid to comment on the above matter, wary of the fanboys
last time i made a statement in this thread was way back in 2009..
that time the TS just started this entry to discuss in details of the actual facts of the products offered
surprisingly after 3 years i end up reading the same kind of scenario from the same group of fanboys who can never understand the simple/basic questions raised by many of us here to learn about the highly-claimed and rated gadgets/products..

(p/s:guess maybe i should read back this entry 3 years from now and hopefully by that time there will be some constructive answers/discussion based from an actual facts (vis-a-vis comparison, data logging, dyno results etc..really wish for that)

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
my point as well, trying to learn but yet again and again get idiotic response
The emperor's new clothes. :rofl: have a ciggy bro :smokin:

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
That's right. This friend of friend asked me what I used for my car. I told him xxx. He told me.... This thing where can use.... Use out ps so so so and so.... Our Toyota gl with 500WHP use this.... No problem... Like original...

I was half impressed. The he show me the product that looks like AFC 5 buttons.... Disappointed with the outlook. Then I told myself don't judge a book by it's cover. I requested the dyno chart n result.... Sad.. No result on track n drag, no time proven, no dyno chart as claimed....

Was a little disappointed... :(

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
yeah... thumbs up for the enthusiast, it just a normal learning curve...:wavey:
sad for the fanboys and product especially...

now related to current project, i'm going thru 9000rpm and WheelJamaica instead...
as they have more technical discussion compares to ZTH nowadays...

satria409

Apr 26, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
That's right. This friend of friend asked me what I used for my car. I told him xxx. He told me.... This thing where can use.... Use out ps so so so and so.... Our Toyota gl with 500WHP use this.... No problem... Like original...

I was half impressed. The he show me the product that looks like AFC 5 buttons.... Disappointed with the outlook. Then I told myself don't judge a book by it's cover. I requested the dyno chart n result.... Sad.. No result on track n drag, no time proven, no dyno chart as claimed....

Was a little disappointed... :(
I've seen the dyno with 49Xhp, can't really recall but very close to 500, and is not Corolla as u claimed but a Tt141, they don't simply show u for no reason, u should ask who you are 1st.
I agree that you said it looks so simple but it's capabilities to fully control an ECU map 100% is incredible, apart from that I've been using 1000cc injectors for long time until now, still can be control easily with super smooth idling n pick up. I'm happy with it, why u should feel worry about PS? :confused:

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
I've seen the dyno with 49Xhp, can't really recall but very close to 500, and is not Corolla as u claimed but a Tt141, they don't simply show u for no reason, u should ask who you are 1st.
I agree that you said it looks so simple but it's capabilities to fully control an ECU map 100% is incredible, apart from that I've been using 1000cc injectors for long time until now, still can be control easily with super smooth idling n pick up. I'm happy with it, why u should feel worry about PS? :confused:
if from the very begining the response were as above then not much to worry about

thilaksharma

From Facebook
Sep 21, 2011
www.facebook.com
lol thts what i call bullshit ,
if u say a product is good , proof it , no proof anywhere also how to say its good
lcd tv have reviews , cameras have reviews , car got reviews , all with reviews and specifications
everyone gives product reviews for even car performance parts,
only thing in this world where ppl blindly say "its the best" without any proof is the goreng pisang sold at the stall nearby your house
any drift event ? any drag event ? any achievement ? any dynocharts ? lol dnt have then shh!! dnt simply say its the best thing out there n boast about it lolx

if 5buttons can control an entire map 100%, japanese would be knocking at your door :)

Last edited:

meg_omen

Known Member
Oct 28, 2004
Home - Klang; O
Visit site
can this so call best product control VVT-i and Lift?
If can, kindly explain/proof it so that I can also share it with the South African and Jamaican...:smokin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi , i currently using 4g93 VDO engine . as we know , the downside of VDO is the tuning part because of it cant attached with piggyback and other ecu unless changing the wiring to the MMC version or use standalone management .
Im here to ask some ideas from sifu about modification of it without changing wiring or management .aim to get 140 whp .
current mod list : cam pulley(BOTH),fuel regulator,iridium spark plug,aerospeed plug cable,r3 extractor.
Thanksss :biggrin:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience