PS Powersport tuning products

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
[PIMPIN];1064040437 said:
It's misleading in terms of their labeling on their boxes etc. Something I was prepared to take-up with relevant ministry in fact I was ready to all the way to the Minister if I had to. Luckily the were no PS products installed in my car or I'd make a police report for fraud; win or lose is not the issue but if you stand behind your brand then it shouldn't be a problem to make a statement down at commercial crimes.

End result, a very good friend who knows CF from many years back, in fact prior to me knowing him had introduced us with the very best intentions and if I had proceeded with anything drastic it would put him in an awkward position both in terms of my friendship with him and his relationship with CF neither of which was worth jeopardizing at least on my end - money, cars, women etc don't come between friends and I stand by my friends and respected his request to drop everything if CF dropped his ridiculous claim of RM4,500 in "storage and loss of revenue" - if you're overseas and you've got my car without me having access to it how is it you're able to charge storage and what loss of income when you're away for over a month in China? Ridiculous.

So all in all, on my end my car was stuck for a couple of months with no progress however CF did rebuild the RB30 to a level which I believe is near unbreakable (knowing me everything IS breakable :rofl:) and now I'm moving on. On his end, he rebuilt an engine for free for which he'd normally charge a couple of grand so that's the loss he has to bear. I've had to miss out on perhaps 4-5 events where the GTR was meant to participate in for the sole purpose of promoting the Rev-Junkies brand which is the reason behind the whole project to begin with.

So we both lose out from a business point of view but at least we both walk away knowing that we win some, lose some. My lawyers always have work to do anyway so this is but a minor undertaking for them. At the end of the day, I've no issues with CF until this PS-Party Spoiler fan boy decided to pop-up. I'm willing to overlook a lot of things as I believe the majority of ZTH know by now what is real and what isn't.

Damn, I lied about not posting in this thread LOL. You guys keep clicking 'Like' so its sucking me back in :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

The thing is my car was never declined as I never even contacted any workshop in Sunway. Truth be told, two friends volunteered to store in their workshops in Puchong and USJ1 respectively until I figured out what I wanted to do and I was torn between where to have it towed on the day I took car back.

I've dumped my cars many times unannounced sometimes for up to months at a time as I think of what to do or if I'm preoccupied with work but so far no one has turned me away. Desmond has stored my GTR and STI for up to six months at a time when I had lost interest and never charged me a single cent in storage.

If I was a bad customer who wanted things done for free and never paid, would he have done so? In fact, I could have gotten N1 to sort out the car from Day 1 and not worry about anything until Desmond rings me saying "Bro, your car is ready" but I chose to go about the RB30 based on a debate we had amongst the Skyline guys on which stroker kit was most "bang for your buck" and with some friends in the business I figured why not give them a try in sourcing etc.

It all went well until the last corner, with the final straight nearly in sight when all things came down to earth in pile of $hite. Haha oh well, always look on the bright side of life. :driver:
nice intakes by the way :rofl:

raj2t

Sep 2, 2006
Hey folks,

I've known CF Lo for many many years almost ten years now, he never hide or runaway one, I go to his workshop every week, and even this week. Once he is back in the country surely you could have contacted him, no way he would have avoided you, or never return your call or message you, or worst case he will send a LETTER to your house too if he can't reach you.

I've seen this black skyline there few times, with that full race bucket sparco seat right.

I also was there when this black skyline got campak out of the workshop, I think the owner was a thin chinese chap wearing glasses (funny guy) and driving matt black old skool MINI Cooper came to tow the car away. But surely he had a tough time towing the car and kutip the parts away, his black mini was like a one ton lorry at the end.

P.S. He doesn't build bullet proof engine, but a bomb proof engine. That I know for god damn sure guys.

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
Hey folks,

I've known CF Lo for many many years almost ten years now, he never hide or runaway one, I go to his workshop every week, and even this week. Once he is back in the country surely you could have contacted him, no way he would have avoided you, or never return your call or message you, or worst case he will send a LETTER to your house too if he can't reach you.

I've seen this black skyline there few times, with that full race bucket sparco seat right.

I also was there when this black skyline got campak out of the workshop, I think the owner was a thin chinese chap wearing glasses (funny guy) and driving matt black old skool MINI Cooper came to tow the car away. But surely he had a tough time towing the car and kutip the parts away, his black mini was like a one ton lorry at the end.

P.S. He doesn't build bullet proof engine, but a bomb proof engine. That I know for god damn sure guys.
:hmmmm::hmmmm:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Hey folks,

As much as you are a fan of Mr Lo, you really should read into the details of what happened first before commenting.

Incidentally the owner of the 'black skyline' isn't a chinese bloke. So either you mistook the wrong guy for the owner, or the owner looks mislead you, or you witnessed something that shouldn't have happened (ie-someone stealing parts or something nasty).

But whatever the case, the owner has already resolved the situation with the respective parties so it's best to just drop all the pleasantries and kind words because right now there's nothing left to pick up. Only the fanboys will continue the support group because the rest of us have zero confidence.

raj2t

Sep 2, 2006
As much as you are a fan of Mr Lo, you really should read into the details of what happened first before commenting.

Incidentally the owner of the 'black skyline' isn't a chinese bloke. So either you mistook the wrong guy for the owner, or the owner looks mislead you, or you witnessed something that shouldn't have happened (ie-someone stealing parts or something nasty).

But whatever the case, the owner has already resolved the situation with the respective parties so it's best to just drop all the pleasantries and kind words because right now there's nothing left to pick up. Only the fanboys will continue the support group because the rest of us have zero confidence.
Wow that guy must be pretty dumb to steal or do something nasty at 5pm in broad day light with 5 people watching around him, hmmm....:stupid: doesn't make sense

If it's not the owner than he must be acquaintance of the owner, since the owner haven't expressed that the car is not in his possession, so the car hasn't been stolen by some guy in broad daylight.

I'm very aware what happened there, from the day the owner drove in his black toyota harrier to pass some parts to the workshop carrying notebook and jotting down details until the letter he slipped under the workshop shutter, oh by the way he run out of ink in his pen when he signed the letter, because his signature was double signed on top of each other. What a way to sign an official letter.:congrats:

I'm not a fan of Mr.Lo but his customer for the last ten years or so

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
Wow that guy must be pretty dumb to steal or do something nasty at 5pm in broad day light with 5 people watching around him, hmmm....:stupid: doesn't make sense

If it's not the owner than he must be acquaintance of the owner, since the owner haven't expressed that the car is not in his possession, so the car hasn't been stolen by some guy in broad daylight.

I'm very aware what happened there, from the day the owner drove in his black toyota harrier to pass some parts to the workshop carrying notebook and jotting down details until the letter he slipped under the workshop shutter, oh by the way he run out of ink in his pen when he signed the letter, because his signature was double signed on top of each other. What a way to sign an official letter.:congrats:

I'm not a fan of Mr.Lo but his customer for the last ten years or so
To give you the benefit of doubt, I guess you're not a Malaysian and probably an expat who lives in Malaysia in KLCC or some gated and guarded community with little to no exposure of the streets of Malaysia.

But in Malaysia, criminals are not dumb, it is the norm to commit crime in broad daylight. Theft of a vehicle or vehicle parts is considered petty theft. Nowadays criminals practice mafia style drive by -- IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. This is from today's news.

Two men survive attack after gunman fires on coffeeshop patrons

Since you have little to no grasp of Malaysian style of doing things, clearly you are clueless as to this little debacle since in Malaysia, we do it differently from everywhere else in the world.

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
jinkl, remember I told u about the Toyota GL 1JZ..?

And his friend was the guy kept telling Motec/Haltec/Microtech were all Pieces of shitzzz to con money and PSP rulez them out and the PS has developed electronic BOV/WG... =.="

To me, the PSP looks like 5 buttons AFC and nothing more... Lolx
To be fair, the blow-off valve (not the electronic one) is pretty well made the design rather ingenious not to mention its not plastic like the current range of Japanese ones.

zane_al

Known Member
Oct 8, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
From my experience the guy takes his time to do your car - something straightforward can take up the whole day.
But when it comes to money he wants it fast & sure - no credit cards.

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
anyway this thread is not about CF Lo. Its about PS-Powersport products.

raj2t

Sep 2, 2006
But in Malaysia, criminals are not dumb,Since you have little to no grasp of Malaysian style of doing things, clearly you are clueless as to this little debacle since in Malaysia, we do it differently from everywhere else in the world.
Yeah like you said the Malaysian criminals are smart, they public people are the ones who are dumb clueless, and do way lot more differently then the rest of the world. Agreed.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

anyway this thread is not about CF Lo. Its about PS-Powersport products.
You nailed it man, finally someone is keeping in line with the the proper topic :top: cheers

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Yeah like you said the Malaysian criminals are smart, they public people are the ones who are dumb clueless, and do way lot more differently then the rest of the world. Agreed.

---------- Post added at 04:03 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

You nailed it man, finally someone is keeping in line with the the proper topic :top: cheers
Not that public people are dumb. They are just ignorant....

Auntie at Penang got robbed and nobody cares until a pakcik carrying a tongkat to help her. Too late....

What is this compare to stealing things... Lolx..

raj2t

Sep 2, 2006
But in Malaysia, criminals are not dumb, it is the norm to commit crime in broad daylight. Theft of a vehicle or vehicle parts is considered petty theft. Nowadays criminals practice mafia style drive by -- IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. This is from today's news.

Two men survive attack after gunman fires on coffeeshop patrons

Not that public people are dumb. They are just ignorant....

Auntie at Penang got robbed and nobody cares until a pakcik carrying a tongkat to help her. Too late....

What is this compare to stealing things... Lolx..
Wow great....thanks for the info speed2horizon and ixeo, really interesting seeing this thread becoming more than parts discussion, it became workshop complaint, and now becoming more Malaysian news and current happening oriented. Very informative thread. :top: cool.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
No worries... This is forum... The topic sways of once a while and get back on track...

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is one cars in this compilation that was in a horrible condition. Purely a work horse for more than 3 years, the car was also fully washed, polished and maintained by a untrained detailer cum driver. Being a solid white car, swirls are not so visible but the paint look really very dull.

The car was covered in alot of...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience