PS Powersport tuning products

lancersr20

Known Member
Dec 26, 2004
Malaysia
I heard from friend that this guy never pay a single cent since the beginning but only giving empty promises such offering rm30k cheque . I also heard his car was towed out from Sifu workshop n he sent to a few shop in Sunway but most of them refuse to accept, why? They all asking the same question, is sifu's 30++ years experience cannot do Skyline? There must be something wrong here. Who want to do your car for free?

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
I heard from friend that this guy never pay a single cent since the beginning but only giving empty promises such offering rm30k cheque . I also heard his car was towed out from Sifu workshop n he sent to a few shop in Sunway but most of them refuse to accept, why? They all asking the same question, is sifu's 30++ years experience cannot do Skyline? There must be something wrong here. Who want to do your car for free?
Unless you hear it from the horse's mouth, don't spread rumors. Its slander.

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
Hmm.... Must be a PS Supporter....
I remember PS was trying to sell me product telling me that they've proven a Corolla 2JZ with 500WHP... bla bla bla....

I wasn't too impressed...

khoyos

2,000 RPM
Nov 23, 2003
Shah Alam
I've dealt with [PIMPIN] personally and I've known him for quite some time. I can vouch that he's definitely not that type of person who would not pay. You should always take what you hear with a grain of salt and don't be so naive.

He did not even send his car to "a few shops in Sunway" bro. Get your facts straight before making accusations...

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
good luck Pimpin...
never thought that you would go this far in testing this products...
Well, unlike some of the PS fans here who never bothered with a proper explanation I actually went to find out the facts for myself. And a lot of people who know me both here and in the Malaysian Skyline Club know that if I say I'm going to do something then I'd follow through. Barring of course circumstances such as the one in question.

Nevertheless, I've always maintained that CF Lo probably knows the most about RB engines and his attention to detail is second to none but that he might not be the best businessman around which is not necessarily a bad thing but when it affects the businesses of his customers then it becomes an issue I suppose. Now I'm no Warren Buffett but I've sat down and had coffee with CF Lo many times for up to four, five hours at a stretch and its obvious more could have been done for the brand not to mention a lot of what he has told me could have answered many questions raised pages and pages back.

You heard from a friend? Why not from your Sifu himself? Is it because he doesn't have that high an opinion of you as you do of him? No offence but your name has come up a few times and to save you some embarrassment, I won't repeat what he has said about you nor bring up incidences from the past. Oh, btw he thinks that sticker you have near the exhaust is dumb as hell.

If I wasn't so busy (ixeo, iszo and a few others can tell I've been somewhat absent lately), I'd unravel your 'gossip' bit by bit but frankly, you're not worth the time and I have lots of work to do - that's how I've managed to spend more on cars than you've probably earned in your entire life.

I'll leave you with this - my 'settlement' with CF Lo was an eleventh hour deal brokered by a very good friend of mine caught in the middle and out of respect for friendship, I called off what I had planned so you might want to consider your future posts because I could very well change my mind - don't make me get your sifu to tell you to retract and apologize because that'll just be humiliating.

If your great sifu does not have the cash to even get my braided lines, what makes you think he can handle a lawsuit? Not to mention the police, Consumer Affairs, etc? Next time make sure you have the facts before repeating what "a friend" told you.

My apologies to all other ZTHians, its not me to stoop to low blows but this one PS-Pro Slanderer is got on my nerves.

Unless you hear it from the horse's mouth, don't spread rumors. Its slander.
It's a typical PS defense strategy bro. Counter attack with.. ermm whatever I guess. Next they'll say I killed Michael Jackson.

I thought PP was taken in by the two Skylines in the shop...LOL
My impression was that the guy is a racer and not a mechanic/tuner.
He's a racer of many, many years and he comes from an engineering background as did his father and his son is following in his footsteps. He does build, tune and used to race quite actively but lately I guess China is his priority as he probably sees a better future for PS products there.

And there was only one Skyline in the shop to begin with, the black one in previous pictures with the RB30 engine is mine.

I've dealt with [PIMPIN] personally and I've known him for quite some time. I can vouch that he's definitely not that type of person who would not pay. You should always take what you hear with a grain of salt and don't be so naive.

He did not even send his car to "a few shops in Sunway" bro. Get your facts straight before making accusations...
Well bro, I guess I'm a cheapskate :bawling:

N1, CV Audio, Speed Spin Turbo, JDM Autolink, SS Racing oopss Samurai etc even smaller shops like Mike in USJ1 and even your esteemed self for that matter have all been conned by me in the past as I never pay and I'll try bargain my way into getting the absolute cheapest price from everyone. :rolleyes:

All these years and nobody has wised up to my antics?

Or perhaps its because only ONE mechanic and his ever growing smaller posse thought it'll make a nice story? Considering I have documented the entire ordeal complete with evidence, I guess an expose of the what really happened last summer would be a fitting final nail in the PS coffin. Just need to find the time I guess. In the meantime, GTR ready to send over/pick-up anytime.

Payment in full in glovebox as mentioned (Nah, kidding AS IF I'd pay!) :rofl:

[pimpin] : whats the story now?
I think the project needs it own thread LOL but basically engine in, do fuel system (which RIPS waited ages for me to get back to them because Robbie Ward who I have to mention has been building RB30s for nearly as long as CF Lo has been in the scene was not happy with the way the fuel system was going to be set-up but I could not revert as I didn't have access to my car.

Also had issues with the throttle body (went to a single TB instead of the factory's ITB setup) because despite being told TWICE how to go about it, CF Lo reckoned he needed to machine one from scratch which he then could not afford to pay for. I have no problems with deposits or even payment in full in advance but only when I know what I'm getting.

If one can't be bothered to list down what is to be done, then how to give you a lump sum which you've pulled out of the air? Despite the fact that I've supplied the majority of the parts and in fact had repeatedly asked what else was needed as I've got A LOT of spares or access to parts, I was always brushed off.

Anyway, hopefully in the hands of others the car will be out by Megalap Round 4 provided I don't have to balik kampung all week. Even then, it'll just be a shakedown and won't be pushing the car as the suspension etc have yet to be sorted. Need to do corner weighting plus setup - most likely be sending to FA Racing who will setup suspension at Sepang since I haven't gotten a proper response from the local Nitron guys (plus Nitron is nearly 5k more supplied not to mention servicing means sending back to UK).

Other than that, I'll update as things progress starting next week. Like I said, I need my own thread ala Kevin Lee. :banghead:

Cheers guys, this is my last post in this ghastly thread.

Temujin

1,000 RPM
Nov 5, 2004
Selangor
Visit site
People with genuine passion for cars will go great lengths to satisfy the craving for speed (or stance whatever rocks your boat) but all must be done properly, not scamming others for the sake of money.

As with khoyos, I can vouch for [PIMPIN]. I can say flatly what lancersr20 posted earlier is just bullshit (I think even bulls' shit would be offended).

So bro lancersr20, don't be naive (or stupid depending on how u prefer). Get ur facts straight before opening ur pie hole.

jinkl

4,000 RPM
May 22, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
lancersr20 , lol after all the arguments on zth and dcm , all i can ask you is "who has the last laugh ?" :rofl: , PS Rulez bebeh lolx

ixeo

4,000 RPM
Jun 26, 2005
KL, Malaysia
thanks for the details PIMPIN. I guess this settles it, and its a nail in the coffin for PS Powersport.

For the benefit of future visitors wondering about PS Powersport. I'll just outline the summary for your benefit.
1. They are not from USA.
2. Their addresses in USA are non existant.
3. Their products may or may not work, there's absolutely no quantifiable data or statistics to prove that they work, only butt dyno of butt hurt owners/users.
4. A ZTH member with a Skyline sent the car to PS Powersport so they can walk the talk, to prove their products work and if yes, the said member would purchase the item(s). It was proven in the end they can only talk cock and were unable to prove anything.

shark79

500 RPM
Sep 16, 2008
Kuala Lumpur
classicjapanesecars.blogspot.com
Are all workshop in Sunway great?? i can only vouch for 1 at the moment! For a workshop which declines a customer's car definitely has a wrong business model!...i have a bitter experienced with a so call microtech sifu in sunway...workshops that rips customer off are scum bags.
For those out there spreading rumours get your facts right before u lend yourself in trouble .Never underestimate any individual

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
jinkl, remember I told u about the Toyota GL 1JZ..?

And his friend was the guy kept telling Motec/Haltec/Microtech were all Pieces of shitzzz to con money and PSP rulez them out and the PS has developed electronic BOV/WG... =.="

To me, the PSP looks like 5 buttons AFC and nothing more... Lolx

[PIMPIN]

2,000 RPM
May 21, 2004
thanks for the details PIMPIN. I guess this settles it, and its a nail in the coffin for PS Powersport.

For the benefit of future visitors wondering about PS Powersport. I'll just outline the summary for your benefit.
1. They are not from USA.
2. Their addresses in USA are non existant.
3. Their products may or may not work, there's absolutely no quantifiable data or statistics to prove that they work, only butt dyno of butt hurt owners/users.
4. A ZTH member with a Skyline sent the car to PS Powersport so they can walk the talk, to prove their products work and if yes, the said member would purchase the item(s). It was proven in the end they can only talk cock and were unable to prove anything.
It's misleading in terms of their labeling on their boxes etc. Something I was prepared to take-up with relevant ministry in fact I was ready to all the way to the Minister if I had to. Luckily the were no PS products installed in my car or I'd make a police report for fraud; win or lose is not the issue but if you stand behind your brand then it shouldn't be a problem to make a statement down at commercial crimes.

End result, a very good friend who knows CF from many years back, in fact prior to me knowing him had introduced us with the very best intentions and if I had proceeded with anything drastic it would put him in an awkward position both in terms of my friendship with him and his relationship with CF neither of which was worth jeopardizing at least on my end - money, cars, women etc don't come between friends and I stand by my friends and respected his request to drop everything if CF dropped his ridiculous claim of RM4,500 in "storage and loss of revenue" - if you're overseas and you've got my car without me having access to it how is it you're able to charge storage and what loss of income when you're away for over a month in China? Ridiculous.

So all in all, on my end my car was stuck for a couple of months with no progress however CF did rebuild the RB30 to a level which I believe is near unbreakable (knowing me everything IS breakable :rofl:) and now I'm moving on. On his end, he rebuilt an engine for free for which he'd normally charge a couple of grand so that's the loss he has to bear. I've had to miss out on perhaps 4-5 events where the GTR was meant to participate in for the sole purpose of promoting the Rev-Junkies brand which is the reason behind the whole project to begin with.

So we both lose out from a business point of view but at least we both walk away knowing that we win some, lose some. My lawyers always have work to do anyway so this is but a minor undertaking for them. At the end of the day, I've no issues with CF until this PS-Party Spoiler fan boy decided to pop-up. I'm willing to overlook a lot of things as I believe the majority of ZTH know by now what is real and what isn't.

Damn, I lied about not posting in this thread LOL. You guys keep clicking 'Like' so its sucking me back in :rofl:

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Are all workshop in Sunway great?? i can only vouch for 1 at the moment! For a workshop which declines a customer's car definitely has a wrong business model!...i have a bitter experienced with a so call microtech sifu in sunway...workshops that rips customer off are scum bags.
For those out there spreading rumours get your facts right before u lend yourself in trouble .Never underestimate any individual
The thing is my car was never declined as I never even contacted any workshop in Sunway. Truth be told, two friends volunteered to store in their workshops in Puchong and USJ1 respectively until I figured out what I wanted to do and I was torn between where to have it towed on the day I took car back.

I've dumped my cars many times unannounced sometimes for up to months at a time as I think of what to do or if I'm preoccupied with work but so far no one has turned me away. Desmond has stored my GTR and STI for up to six months at a time when I had lost interest and never charged me a single cent in storage.

If I was a bad customer who wanted things done for free and never paid, would he have done so? In fact, I could have gotten N1 to sort out the car from Day 1 and not worry about anything until Desmond rings me saying "Bro, your car is ready" but I chose to go about the RB30 based on a debate we had amongst the Skyline guys on which stroker kit was most "bang for your buck" and with some friends in the business I figured why not give them a try in sourcing etc.

It all went well until the last corner, with the final straight nearly in sight when all things came down to earth in pile of $hite. Haha oh well, always look on the bright side of life. :driver:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Everyone seems to like it but i see it as just another proton with a different name. IMO i dont think that Persona is going to sell successfully, just as the proton canselor ( or how do you spell this ). I was hoping to see another model completely. I havent seen it in real life yet so i cant quite judge, but still i have only seen a canselor once since its launch. anyone seen a canselor more than once on the roads?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience