ZTH KuChiNG zone

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
yesterday stadium scene was so happening with some playing drift and some more playing track with lots of nice car hehe incl our master tofu cannot 'tahan' watching only i think:rofl:
tofu : sorry didn't go to ur place coz don't want to disturb u there hehe i bring along my son and he's a bit naughty so don't want to take any risk with lots of car at ur place going in and out:driver:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
lol i did try out the orange 180sx with s15 front for a bit...managed to scratch my itch after so long hahahaah

ya dat is true, risky near that area

many god vtecs yesterday yo heheheh

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
the 180sx belongs to adam's rite huhu now he change dy from vtec to nissan haha didn't see u play drift ystrday...my wife did said ystrday if i relax with u maybe can sit beside u while ur playing at the track:rofl:
yup ek9 dc2 and the eg6(looks still new playing track huhu seems lost with the racing line)...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
yah his one, very nice car he bought

yala sure can bawa hehe...u notice my car braking always cit cit cit....tayar depan 2005 punya pasal :banghead: line oso all lari

the eg vtec he always understeer kos front tire crappy, back r888 hehehe...similar case haha

b20 dun pray2

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
oic...the dc2 and ek9 more attractive for me haha ek9 tony teo really gud n aggressive too really enjoy watching him driving...
Tofu : ur car setup looks great while u go for cornering only tat urs is backwheel hehe U look more like wanna save ur tyre la didn't go all out haha the ke70 also fun to watch hehe

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
i cud only go all out for 3-4 laps at a time then gotta slow down to cool down the engine...temp goes up easily -.-

ke70 driven by ah met...crazy driver hehe, not the fastest way to go through, but definitely the most fun haha

tony teo kaki baru fix from operation not too long back...already heel and toeing -.- hahaha

waitlah next session :D

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
tofu : really enjoy watching u guys but didn't dare to drive my own ride at the track :rofl:
maybe need to learn from u 1st then can try for a few laps haha

jubata : welcome bro...

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
I don't dare to play on tracks too, just noticed that water leaked from my radiator recently through either cap or head gasket. Most likely head gasket. Nothing too serious for daily drive but when I did a continuous 'hot' drive, the leak will be obvious. Some of the water leaked into the reserve tank while the rest gone. My best guess is leaked into the combustion chamber. Anyway planning a major overhaul soon. Again gonna burn a big hole in the pocket aduh.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
shah what repairs? driveshaft?

jac, engine oil still black? or radiator water oily?

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Tofu: yea engine oil still dark in color, no sign of oil in the radiator water though. But inside the radiator can see brownish stain. A sign my engine is quite dirty since the radiator is new. Probably about time since the engine is clocking nearly 165k of mileage dy. The good thing is no sign of engine oil leaked into combustion chamber yet as no blue smoke and I checked the oil dip regularly. Just the radiator water leak issue.

Also one side of my driveshaft going kong too. Noise getting obvious and louder Aduh.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
tofu : probably driveshaft n water pump...if 2moro not working so can send for repair hehe
jac : wat to do its fun to drive but once it got probs need to handle with xtra care:rofl:

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Hi Wan aka tofu, a terrible experience with M7 Emcon... Apparently I'm not alone. It happens to turbo setup. So far for NA setup the ecu works wonders. Andy agreed to replace the unit with the brand new Emanage. I might apply for leave to fly back and try out the unit. On top of a new turbo and hopefully a built bottom end.

Attachments