Twin Fuel Rail/Extra Injector - Fuel line issue

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
I know somebody will fell its like old tech since now have many option to solve fuel problem for turbo set up...somebody ask me to make twin fuel rail..so this is the pics...but i keep thinking what the best way for fuel line set up to this rail....
Fuel pump change to rx7 fd,Fuel line from tank to rail done,use brided hose go inside...only from filter to rail..?-Fuel regulator..?-Line back to tank..? any suggestion...

thilaksharma

From Facebook
Sep 21, 2011
www.facebook.com
are you gonna run in stages or all 2 sets flow at same time
its is usually front pump to a Y , split to two fuel rails, return of both rails go into a Y back , back to the regulator

virqai

Known Member
Dec 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
are you gonna run in stages or all 2 sets flow at same time
its is usually front pump to a Y , split to two fuel rails, return of both rails go into a Y back , back to the regulator
thanks,after read your post,i try to draw...plz correct if there any wrong or can add something...:nurse:
secondery injector run in stage...boost

---------- Post added at 05:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Alcohol powered??
No sir,its only petrol...as u can see..i make air reservoir and 2 boost sensor..its can switch current
buy adjusting any point boost we want...i sure its must be common device for u sir...without using any piggy back,more like Diy...can u or anybody here help to share how the best injector wiring should go...hope the boost sensor there can usefull in this Diy...:idea::nurse:

Last edited:

thilaksharma

From Facebook
Sep 21, 2011
www.facebook.com
its gonna fail as you are not using piggyback , how are you gonna control the time of the injectors , u cant just switch it on all the time , its gonna flood for sure as you cant be spraying all four cylinders at one go , it has to synch with the other primary injectors

the old school style is to place the extra injectors b4 the TB , thus all four cylinders get a little extra

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i've noticed at the shops that the cheaper alarm systems don't
come with their own relay (they utilize the existing one), the
expensive ones do. does anyone know whether this factor is
important?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience