My cedia convert evo7

alantjw

1,500 RPM
Mar 26, 2008
i like see people doing Crazy conversion.. it reminds me of myself..

lazariuk

Dec 26, 2006
You earn my respect bro...
The will power, the sweat, blood and tears you've thrown into this project is priceless...
Gud luck with it bro...
:adore:

artworkz

500 RPM
Jul 3, 2008
JB
if i not wrong, on 2010 have a lancer cedia dully convert to evo 9. including 4wd for sales.

Lancer CS

Apr 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
UPDATE

prepare to undercoat at 12:45 pm

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

update:

already paint undercoat... gosok lagi...

sorry pic front of car cant take, itu olang marah..

at 5:50pm

putera8577

Apr 26, 2006
Wah. The modification is so great. What about the engine bay? What happen there? Got pics ar?

Lancer CS

Apr 9, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Wah. The modification is so great. What about the engine bay? What happen there? Got pics ar?
Engine std oem 4g18.. I upload later

---------- Post added at 07:43 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

Respect... Any conversion on drivetrain and suspension??:confused:
Any drivetrain std auto oem 4g18. Suspension upgrade front hks adjustable hilo softhard with pillowball taken from evo7 and lowerarm alloy from evo7, Rear arm all std. Rear tein hilo adjustable taken from mitsubishi airtrek. Not same with evo.:hmmmm:

prince of speed

Known Member
Apr 1, 2006
Even to convert the external will cost you 5 figure. The engine conversion will cost another bomb ??? When you are passion about something, numbers is just numbers. To make the dream come true is all that matters. For that brother Lancer CS, I SALUTE YOU!:burnout:

mosh

Known Member
Sep 16, 2004
KL
www.autoworld.com.my
i have a close call similar like this.

in aug 2010. im looking for a car replacement to replace my "masuk banjir" wira 4g93 and due to loan finished.
i got a neighbour who convert his 05 cedia like this to an evo 7 body ( but still remain 1.6 cvt ).
he spend i think the same amount close to 10k to do his bodywork, halfcut sourcing for front bodypart, all 4 doors, and fiber here and there to make it look widebody plus the rear tail lamp and rear wing bought from kedai abang.

the not so best part is that he spray it with green color. :2in1:

he wanted to change his car for a lancer GT and i try to cucuk him to sell his car to me around 55K as he open up the price at 53K. i was so syok and sells my Wira, try to arrange a loan deal and everything was ready for this..

sadly he decide to sell the car to his brother and i was so sad + furious about this. after this case i less talking to him ( merajuk ) try to keep a distance.. and end of year i got married. move out from the neighbourhood. get at Persona elegance and move on.

now i heard that the lancer convert evo is being neglected by his brother, sells the body part and eventually the car being stripped and i did not heard about it later.

if not.. sure by now i will be driving and evo 7 AUTOMATIC.. hahahah! :rofl:

calvin9683

Jul 5, 2004
JB
Since ur rear windscreen edi out... Not gonna fix evo wiper rear windscreen???

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone out there,,

IS it 4g93p block same with GSR 4g93 Turbo block

im lost ma custom form laa for the turbo block,,
so is it ok if i use 4g93p (n/a turbo block) but use all the turbo piston,, olny block n/a turbo..

is it ok
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience