Official RE Owners Registry

malimsiao

Known Member
May 5, 2008
Name : David Ho
Model : 1992 FD3S
Colour : Black

just bought my car from ah choy few days ago, still mod-ing the intake.
hope to meet u guys in next gathering, but Re club seems like a bit quiet recently?
Hi David, welcome to the family :proud:

underslyder

Known Member
Dec 27, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Model : FD3S
Color : White

Had my car since Nov last year. Still at my workshop touching up minor things at My Ride Autoworks Taman Mayang near dataran prima. . .

Just did up sound system and some touch up here and there. Hope to join you guys for the next TT ya.

Brew

Apr 7, 2011
Sarawak
Model: FD3S
Color: White

Hey guys..rotary newbie here but as of far been gaining more knowledge regarding the magnificent rotary engine. Hope to learn more from you guys and perhaps meet up for drinks during my next trip to KL. I need some parts for my car and it has yet to undergo touchups and of course the car lacks a decent bodykit. Someone guide me pls haha.

Cheers to all

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
To all members, kindly update your mobile no. to KK13 aka Kevin. PM him your mobile no. He will text you when we have gathering.
Cheers.
RERider

SnooK_B

Known Member
May 9, 2005
Damansara
www.mudah.com.my
hai my name Izman Ishak i owned a RX7 FD3S Blue color year 1998 registered 2000 all still in standard condition..i just change the suspension im using HKS Hyper D back box Jasma Tip HKS PriesT air flow dual Blitz bigger radiator thats all..u guys can find me on facebook under my name Izman Ishak...thats all hope RE club can be active like before…ciow…:wavey:

-DaRReN-C-

RE
Oct 28, 2005
Penang
hai my name Izman Ishak i owned a RX7 FD3S Blue color year 1998 registered 2000 all still in standard condition..i just change the suspension im using HKS Hyper D back box Jasma Tip HKS PriesT air flow dual Blitz bigger radiator thats all..u guys can find me on facebook under my name Izman Ishak...thats all hope RE club can be active like before…ciow…:wavey:
Welkam welkam ~ im in Penang island, text me if you are coming down =D

kariayam

Known Member
Oct 3, 2007
Hahha.welcome guys...hope to see you guys more often in this dying club...cheers

wasabiboy

Jun 27, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Model: Fc3s
Color: White

helo , my name Faiq Zakri i owned a 1988 fc3s , just bought it last week .
im really really noob + newbie to rotary , hope u all can teach me all the things about rotary . Need some sifus2 here to teach me :adore:
anyway hope anyone can from here can add me at Facebook = Faiq Zakri .
really need some advice about this car :D thanx

SideWaysGrey

500 RPM
May 12, 2004
Seremban, NS
Visit site
good on you. welcome to the club wasabiboy

dr_snape_79

500 RPM
Sep 10, 2006
Perak
Hi RE brothers,

I'm new in rotary and plan to get 1 RX-7 veilside orange-black colour in short time period. It was owned by this forum member and currently i need input for this car from this forum member who know about this car. In view of price is a bit pricy that i saw in ad but it would be fine if conditions of car is exellent.

For some info, i'm was active in mr2/mrs forum due to i owned mr2 3sgte turbo. Now, i'm plan collecting rx-7.

Please kindly reply or pm me regarding this car condition, worthty to buy or not, and etc.

Thank you..

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
This forum has long gone silent. I think most of us are rx7club.com now. I rarely even bother visiting forums unless to get some information regarding parts and specifications.

What do you want to know specifically?

The orange veilside that I am aware of is very well known. Regarding its condition, check out under the hood. I think you'll find it pretty impressive.

-DaRReN-C-

RE
Oct 28, 2005
Penang
does anyone know the owner of red glossy fc3s with black speckles ?
appeared in Penang island last year quite often but after that MIA...
thanks

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
Yeah, I've seen it at Pulau Tikus and Tanjung Bungah area. Wonder about it too. Heard that it was in a workshop.

Jul 29, 2013
Shah Alam
hello bros
Im from Shah Alam.
Now a semi owner of my father RX8
I am working now. He is tired of everything.
Partially pass down this car to me.
Drive is regularly. He reminds me to keep it good, dont change this and that.

and today i registered with zerotohundred forum. studying high and low for what can i do with this car. ^_^

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is a Nissan NV200 Panel Van. Originally, Nissan only offers them in White. Instead of leaving it stock, we resprayed it black. Why? because black is the hardest colour to deal with, it has extremely visible swirl, hologram or scratches when damaged. On top of that, a repainted paint job does not always show up shiny...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience