ZTH KuChiNG zone

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Well inspira aint origin from here anyway. The new preve? No idea, haven't seen 1 in any drag action yet but looks pretty 'gentle' to me though and the reviews ain't that great. Power wise also so so and nowhere near 308t nor polo tsi. Last but not the least, blm turbo? Yet to see any on the road. The only car that is considerable fast will be myvi with k3-vet engine. Got a friend boosting at 1 bar and dynoed out with 180whp. With such light body, it should be able to match the running ef2 that we saw on the tracks.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
my fren boosted 0.5 bar with k3vet piston, 138whp...but 193nm ... for me the torque play the role...forget the hp..lol... since i even heard next gen evolution will be diesel turbo also.. torque monster

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
my fren boosted 0.5 bar with k3vet piston, 138whp...but 193nm ... for me the torque play the role...forget the hp..lol... since i even heard next gen evolution will be diesel turbo also.. torque monster
2 points to consider before making a na car into a torque monster:

1st, it is to be made a drag car not for daily driving or else the car will end up in the workshop more often than u be visiting a fuel station. Too much torque and anything exceeding twice the standard torque from the standard engine will kill your suspension especially the drive shaft and bushes.

2nd, it must be with a manual gearbox, too much torque will kill your autobox in no time. In another way of concluding, why not go for an originally sport car if u want it to be a torque monster?

Just my point of view.

Also I don't think we will be getting any turbo charge diesel sport car anytime soon as our current grade of diesel are just not 'clean' enough for it.

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Guys, I'll be in Kch tomorrow - 26th June. Since I'll be pretty occupied with my car and other things I'll not check zth that often. For any meetups or anything do give me a buzz 016 8955017.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
jac, u got a point there...torque breaks stuff haha

a more linear torque increase gives u less kick but breaks less things i guess

lotsa things to consider, true...

alpha, mebbe we set a tt date sometime soon, this weekend or next mebbe

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
2 points to consider before making a na car into a torque monster:

1st, it is to be made a drag car not for daily driving or else the car will end up in the workshop more often than u be visiting a fuel station. Too much torque and anything exceeding twice the standard torque from the standard engine will kill your suspension especially the drive shaft and bushes.

2nd, it must be with a manual gearbox, too much torque will kill your autobox in no time. In another way of concluding, why not go for an originally sport car if u want it to be a torque monster?

Just my point of view.

Also I don't think we will be getting any turbo charge diesel sport car anytime soon as our current grade of diesel are just not 'clean' enough for it.
that fren already converted manual, but now clutch slip already:driver:

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Tofu manic: My ecu still whacky... Ah Pao mentioned that his friend also experienced the same thing. After changing the emanage blue the problem never happen again. I think there might be a glitch somewhere....

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
hey guys.. how r u?/ hehehe.. long time didnt open this zth.. ehehehe.. im back in kch now.. let me know on tt.. ehehehehe..

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
huhuhu.. seems like every sunday now i will go bako from serian..lol... yesterday they all go stadium series... but i go see drag...

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
sunday to stadium and bako there.. waw.. seems like motorsports are alive now.. ehehhee.. not yet meet you in person bro, later hope can meet u.. hehehe.. can see ur monster aa bro..

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
mine just stock b16a nia... i had meet with shah,jac and tofu already:wavey:

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
dun believe one if u say stock.. ehehheee.. met them too already.. if got time, well met.. ehehhe.. hows kampung drag?/

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
peterj : sori can't go to sejingkat last sunday but if u come to stadium tat day can relax with tofu n his gang watch them playing drift haha jac didn't come....
series : this sunday i and my fren plan to relax at stadium again haha but with family:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I'm guessing my Kembara is the first to be Titan-ed and below are my feedback on this dampers. I've only replace the dampers.

My setup is pretty straight forward. My Kembar OEM springs were replaced with a slightly stiffer and longer spring for a 1" lift. I've requested for a longer dampers to provide more articulation for my Kembara for offroading purpose. This was duly done and nicely calculated by Richard. The from was increased by 30cm while the rear 25cm. The dampening effect was...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience