ZTH KuChiNG zone

SiuYi

Nov 9, 2008
SiuYi: Sunday we meet up at Super Sunday and burn some wheels... :rofl: hehehe or we can meet at the coffee shop behind petronas demak laut...
wahaha.im still in selangor.wait till i reach back kch either during election week or mid of july. and where is super sunday ah?

Awesome. We can meet up and talk about our plantation... Mine is still new bro. Just started planting. I'm also planting some rubber and gaharu trees. Basically I'm a part time farmer hahahaha....
woah..gaharu..jadi ke? im into gaharu research past 3 years..now with oil palm trunk plywood.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
series : no la bro, didn't play tat day....more to chit chat with jac haha
jac aka hong kong actor : i thought my car cannot play with dshaft prob but on tat day u also heard some of the honda car also got the same disease like mine still can rev to the limit haha
alpha : Happy Gawai to U Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai...don't drink and drag/drift bro:rofl:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
the grok grok sound might not be the driveshaft bro... it might be the sound of the full lock lsd while slow speed turning

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
not sure but the sound only occur when they r doing u turn hehe but mine gb i don't think got lsd :rofl:
peterj : ur frens tat day wheres his shop?maybe can try him to make some repair after this...

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Shah: yours full turn only got sound or just turn already got Tak Tak Tak sound?

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
not sure but the sound only occur when they r doing u turn hehe but mine gb i don't think got lsd :rofl:
peterj : ur frens tat day wheres his shop?maybe can try him to make some repair after this...
u can call me to arrange this few days... change water pump right? ...

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

i am free this few days, go bako also ok...:rolleyes:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
went bako yesterday.. no much car, 2-3 only, rain is the problem....go back just after half hour, tried sit in fren's ,ah sing 's ef 2 doors with b20..... is like having turbo inside it....

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Peterj: I got your SMS yesterday but too bad as I was out of town for a few days. Took my v for a round at kampong road all the way to sibu. Touch wood no issues of whatsoever and just came back yesterday evening. Had my fun too while drivin on the road, managed to put some 'fear' onto some ah beng cars. The look on their face when I smoke them is priceless. Had a run up to 170km/h before my balls shrunk. Wish we had better road and better highways here too. This coming Sunday will be a hit, Sarawak drag competition. Any1 got more details of it?

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
peterj: will contact u when i feel i can send for repair k hehe u sit in which ef red or yellow or black hehe
jac : half turn already got sound, if full turn much more the sound hehe u're going back to sibu with ur 'monster' must enjoying urself while overtaking:driver:
al.montere.7 : welcome...holiday ppl bz with their own personal matters hehe

maybe can plan for meet up during the race guys...

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Shah: u should try full turn and c what happened. Mine is a little weird though with half turn can hear Tak Tak Tak sound but nothing during full turn. Any1 had encounter this issue before? According to mec, the cv joints are still good, rubber cone still good and could be early sign of drive shaft giving away. Also sometimes on uneven road there is metal hitting metal sound.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
jac: urs sympthoms almost like mine so probably same issue hehe last night drive at bumpy road and cornering the sound getting clear to be heard haha juz pray for it not to broke in the middle of the road:driver:
i juz can't understand y ppl really like to disturb/tailgating ppl like me who likes to drive slow and cruising happily :banghead:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Shah: coz u are driving the infamous civic of all time hehe. Anyway yours should still be able to put smoke at most Malaysian made car expecially those with big big rims, bodykits and loud loud exhaust on a straight run. Sohc engine are well known for reputable torque at early rpm. As for drive shaft, well time for replacement then as the noise from it are quite annoying. But don't worry it won't breakdown so soon though as I've sat in a worst worn out drive shaft car that belong to a friend. That will produce a Tak Tak Tak noise non stop the moment u turn the steering. And he is still driving it hehe.

francbs

Known Member
Apr 11, 2009
Hi, do u ppl ever get halfcut from west malaysia to kuching?? is it complicated ?

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
jac: cannot underestimate msian car nowadays bro....much more with those inspira mivec and preve turbo,even the saga BLM also i've seen got turbocharge already haha as for the dshaft juz need $$$ and time to send it for repair:banghead: