ZTH KuChiNG zone

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
series : tt ok at last i can meet peterj, jac and tofu hehe but cannot stay too long at our stop point coz it was at the end of the track...its scary men haha
jac : yup i also want to wish HAPPY GAWAI GAYU GURU GERAI NYAMAI to those who celebrates gawai:burnout: drive safely and please don't drink until u drunk and drive:wavey:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
any time to have a small kampung drag between our kch zthrian? i plan to try out with shah that day but seem malu cause all monster over there...:banghead:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Just saw a white viva bearing zerotohundred sticker at sekama area this afternoon. Wonder whose it belong to.

Peterj: kampung drag? Anytime can do I suppose but on Sunday of course the drag strip will be filled with monster cars with monster mod. Just have to queue up. Even kancil and viva play along so I guess it will be Alrite.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
na open.... turbo kena handicap for n/a ... lol

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Mine already handicap by nature le, my kerb weight is nearly twice of your wo hehe.

Come come let's 'kampung' drag.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
problem is when can kch geng free to do that? i free and ready anytime..:smokin:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
For me this week cannot la, busy during holidays mah, next Sunday should be ok.

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
To all ZTH Kuching members; Slamat Ari Gawai Gayu Guru Gerai Nyamai.. Slamat Andu Gawai... Ohhhh haaaaaa... tara tara ohhhhhh...

Hope to meet after Gawai.. Not going back this gawai due to work but will definitely come back on the 11th - 26th.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
it was nice to meetup with u guys too!

shah, yeah belum sempat intro intro got messenger boy from 400m away haha

that carina was fast, way faster than the last time i played with it...pity the third run i bogged down during launching, and he may have boosted even higher than the second run

mebbe we can have another meetup at kampung gersik, yamcha yamcha abit...then go down to stadium maybe....or go to sejingkatm mebbe wait for alpha to arrive hehe

and happy gawai! hehe

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
no wonder i saw ur legs looks itchy hoh peterj:rofl: if i know i'll invite u tat day but i thought u maybe juz want to hang out and watch the drag hehe like tofu tat day the messenger did ask him is he willing to play with the carina:burnout:

my 1st exp playing infront of the crowd after play need to stay inside the car for about 5 minutes to calm myself haha both of my legs shaking:rofl:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
not gud la bro,sweaty armpit also haha yeah propose next tt at other place 1st so we can chit chat then go to stadium/sejingkat for lepaking:rofl:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Hehe shah be prepare to speed to the speed limit. I believe it is not something we face in our daily driving, at kl yes perhaps but definitely not here. So far max I ever drove was only 150km/h, then had to slow down due to traffic. Perhaps a few run on the strip beforehand of any drag should ease the 'shaking' at whichever part of the body due to the adrenalin hehe.

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
shah: bro, u play last weekend is it?/ walauweh.. ehehehee..
tofu: bro, ur monster can win drag race even sideway.. hehehe.. gotcha..
alphangadan: gayu guru gerai nyamai.. later hope to meet u bro..
jac: although ur car is twice heavier, but ur engine is twice power.. ehehehe..

just kidding bros.. any vid for me to watch?/ or any salam perantau?/ eehehehee

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Any good shows on TV you can recommend about cars? I saw a good one that is coming soon to discovery called Chop Shop, where two guys remake wrecks and sell them on http://www.discoverychannel.co.uk/chopshop/ - it looks pretty good....any other ideas?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience