VTEC turbo

speed2horizon

2,000 RPM
Jun 4, 2006
change to emanage blue.....
dynojet power commander can't suit his car....just my 2cent.....
last time i buy 530cc tune with dynojet power commander...all same problem......:bawling:
Thanks bro.. Anymore inputs please...? Otai otai VTECS turbo...

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
vteckiller - Can you install/setup turbosmart Eboost2 fully functional? let me know.

roulette23

Oct 17, 2009
Petaling Jaya
Before deciding on a BOT, its best to know what you’ll be expecting from it. The price for investing in this will be high but if such a price yields the power being sought for, then proceed so with a fair bit of warning. I had a BOT built into my Honda VTEC engine recently. The power that it delivers are commendable however, the downside to it was the constant visits to the workshop trying to sort out the issues plaguing such as erratic idling, downshift issues, etc… This will take time to resolve as well as money hence, the price of putting a BOT might not necessarily stop when the turbo is installed but what comes after that.

I had mine installed in a respectable workshop in Section 51A (near Jalan 222). Convinced by the years of experience that they had with modifications, I was hooked on it even when the price was higher compared to other workshops. The layout of the turbo was visually good however, getting it tuned plagued by constant issues that arose after that made the drive less pleasurable after a couple of months of owning it. This persuaded that such constant headache was not well worth it unless it was my ‘play car’ which in this case was not. Naturally aspirated (NA) cars are not made to handle forced induction systems due to certain constraint within the engine which was designed as such. The heat that was increased with the installation of the turbo was at one time so high that the sockets, wires, etc.. just melted away creating a whole host of other issues for me to sort out.

Conclusion, although a thrill to have the pinnacle of what you can possibly do in the car modification sector, it is for me and this is my opinion from actual experience, the end did not really justify the means. Get an actual turbo vehicle meant to be as how it was designed by the OEM and save the headaches & heartaches.

EG6SiRT?

Known Member
Nov 19, 2005
Before deciding on a BOT, its best to know what you’ll be expecting from it. The price for investing in this will be high but if such a price yields the power being sought for, then proceed so with a fair bit of warning. I had a BOT built into my Honda VTEC engine recently. The power that it delivers are commendable however, the downside to it was the constant visits to the workshop trying to sort out the issues plaguing such as erratic idling, downshift issues, etc… This will take time to resolve as well as money hence, the price of putting a BOT might not necessarily stop when the turbo is installed but what comes after that.

I had mine installed in a respectable workshop in Section 51A (near Jalan 222). Convinced by the years of experience that they had with modifications, I was hooked on it even when the price was higher compared to other workshops. The layout of the turbo was visually good however, getting it tuned plagued by constant issues that arose after that made the drive less pleasurable after a couple of months of owning it. This persuaded that such constant headache was not well worth it unless it was my ‘play car’ which in this case was not. Naturally aspirated (NA) cars are not made to handle forced induction systems due to certain constraint within the engine which was designed as such. The heat that was increased with the installation of the turbo was at one time so high that the sockets, wires, etc.. just melted away creating a whole host of other issues for me to sort out.

Conclusion, although a thrill to have the pinnacle of what you can possibly do in the car modification sector, it is for me and this is my opinion from actual experience, the end did not really justify the means. Get an actual turbo vehicle meant to be as how it was designed by the OEM and save the headaches & heartaches.
plan it the first time properly and change all the wear n tear parts it ll save you a lot of hassle actually. Well, i actually smile when looking back at what i have been through the experience, hassle, the breakdown, all the money spent, and all the sweat n fun i went through with force induction vtec, but whenever i pull and when the G comes, to me.. its all worth it n ill forget bout all the bad experience when im having fun with it. Thats what playing cars is all about... i wont be fun all the way.. :).. till now im still keeping my car and i still cherish all the experience..though it is just a weekend and fun car now..

turbololoy

Dec 11, 2011
Melaka
Its fun to drive a Vtec turbo, mine is a Honda Civic SiR with a B16a engine. Installed a TDO5 14b turbo, 400cc injectors, changed pistons to 4AGZE Toyota, Eagle connecting rods, etc.. Still running good for after 2 years, street use with Power steering and AC. :)

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
Its fun to drive a Vtec turbo, mine is a Honda Civic SiR with a B16a engine. Installed a TDO5 14b turbo, 400cc injectors, changed pistons to 4AGZE Toyota, Eagle connecting rods, etc.. Still running good for after 2 years, street use with Power steering and AC. :)
U from Malacca?:biggrin:

Got my sms om 30/04/2012..?? Sorry I was having family dinner on the day u called me...
Yup got ur sms.TQ:burnout:BTW...i already found out the solution for my injector problem n my engine now running very good.Had run nearly 2k with this setup n when the boost kick in the vtec.....i fly hahaha...:driver:

pijulrs

Known Member
Dec 31, 2007
U from Malacca?:biggrin:

Yes, i am staying in Melaka. The car that i mentioned is i used in Philippines.
Now still using turbocharged car here in Malaysia.

JPJ can allow customized honda turbo engine for street use?
OIC...:proud:IMHO,as long the engine n chasis number doesnt tampered,it should not be a problem with the JPJ.:burnout:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

1) Which adjustable suspension( HWL, TITAN Racing or Comfort) is better for handling and comfort? Currently im using GAB which is quite hard..or is there any suggestion of suspension which is better than the above?
thanks...

2) My car is idling at very low rpm roughly around 500-600 rpm sometimes even lower than that. Some of the Zth's member told me it could be the leaking so i have change to stainless steel i/c and new i/c as well but still idling? what could be the coz?

3) What shall...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience