Death Race in Thailand

d4rk

Known Member
Jul 26, 2010
Johor Bahru

Rivalry in competitive motorsports is inevitable, and not a bad thing. It compels and drives a driver to always improve their skills and minimizing faults so that they will be one or more steps ahead of the other rival drivers or teams. But if one were to take it a bit too seriously and shoving sportsmanship and professionalism aside, that is where things go south.

Super 2000 R 4 - YouTube

Now this clip takes us to our neighbor up north, Thailand, where this Super 2000 race series was held. No additional information was attached to this clip like where or when, but it looks pretty much like it is at the Bira Circuit in Pattaya. Here we have two Hondas, a black Civic EK9 and a yellow Integra DC5 fighting furiously to take on the lead, but it would not take long for you to realize that something is wrong.

Instead of playing by the rules, this looks almost like a scene in Death Race, minus the armaments and explosions of course. It looks like as if both of them were very determined to end their rival’s race in pieces. But the other thing that makes me wonder is where are the track marshalls? Did they just let this happen, or they are just not visible in this clip flagging them down?

Attachments

mrtuner

Known Member
Mar 11, 2012
Penang
Damn... the last 10 seconds is insane!
BTW the title of this thread is so awesome!

TOMEI-R

500 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
You can see this in Sepang too... last time in MSS Supersixteen and now in SNF 1.8 Open Category a.k.a SNF 1.8 'MAFIA' Category.

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
The previous one I went at Sepang during the S2000K Race, there is a black car who didnt really go with the rules
and drive by endangering other racers...

Cutting in front of them during corners that made the rest have to jam the brakes...cut in like trying to force u off the road...
A few drivers was very pissed with the way he drives on track...but no action was taken though...

doktahu

Known Member
Nov 27, 2004
Petaling Jaya
Visit site
its not real and look like they filming racing movie to me.... just my 2cent:proud:

mafia_staff

Known Member
Sep 23, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Kuddo Mighty EK9.. even stop for a while at divider still manage to catch up DC5.. Hmm but still Motorsport Spirit.. In Sepang also many blind spot for video camera.. Many incident like this happen in MSS.. We do this just to 'disturb' the driver not to harm the driver.. :smokin: Some more remind me Batu Tiga Saturday Night Fever time, going back time at Federal Highway, tappin other people bumper at high speed, whack the other opponent with tall aerial.. Nostalgia ..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Merc's current C-Class is undoubtedly the class leading sedan today, beating closest rivals by a mile, where it matters. Their latest move on uniforming product design has likely got C-buyers thinking they're buying a mini S-Class. It may be cliche, but this recent standardization has worked wonders so far and it is glaringly obvious. It's kind of like Apple's MacBook. Same good looks, different measurements, all solidly engineered and a model suited for just about any discerning clientele...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience