EG clubs/owner etc

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
yea.. money is a constrain, here got 1 fellow, k24 still not enough in his drag car, going stroker to k27, damn...... 2 scary facts, the headgasket holes, the distance between the bores are just 1mm, and the piston size 100mm:banghead: and yet still smoke by a b20, get number 2..lol
I guess the 1 that got no.1 during the drag competition held recently was an eg hatch with b20 v-tec driven by ah sin ya. Well actually the eg was only a substitute due to the throttle body on his prelude cracked during dyno thus the eg goes in instead but nevertheless he still got no.1.:burnout:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
This should be a clearer picture. Some people say this doesnt fit EG though... There also two versions of this though. One is smaller to fit cars with ABS and another bigger one to fit cars that are non ABS.
oh this one... i see... thanks

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
I just saw a black eg, with mugen mf8s, mugen calipers, and mugen s1r seats ( yes, seatS, as in 2)...walaweiiiii..curious to see what's under the hood. Belongs to any of you guys?

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
u sure the mugen seats are ori?

coz mun lee got sell fakies :P

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
yeah...saw on mudah.my sometime ago... about 8xx/piece iirc...cant remember

but....i do know of someone who has a pair of original mugen s1 in his dc5 :P

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
S1s are also nice, although personally it looks kinda cheap, especially the Mugen logo. Like hand sewn by your mother kinda thing...haha

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
sifu madman, can share how to built one daily driven b20 vtec? my mech told me to have the stock b20 crv conrod and piston remain, changed to better bearings, look for valve clearance, then do the oil supply lines... can it be high rev? (max 8.5k rpm) ... not target high comp machine, 10.4 - 11.0 max compression since daily driven (ron95 , ron 97 expensive nowadays:banghead:)

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
sifu madman, can share how to built one daily driven b20 vtec? my mech told me to have the stock b20 crv conrod and piston remain, changed to better bearings, look for valve clearance, then do the oil supply lines... can it be high rev? (max 8.5k rpm) ... not target high comp machine, 10.4 - 11.0 max compression since daily driven (ron95 , ron 97 expensive nowadays:banghead:)
listen to ur mechanic...leave the b20 internals stock... but the bearings i think use stock bearings oso ok....use better bearings of course better la...but i dont see a need.

u definitely need some form of management...e-manage with ignition harness minimum is my suggestion so u can tune proper....mine witth VAFC only damn hampeh...no ignition tuning bikin leceh...crome oso ok if u can find one and a tuner....get the management then u can tune for ron95....do not chip! coz u dont know wats the mapping in the chip...better to have something mapped for ur specific engine

as for high rev...keep it max at 8k. coz the b20 crank isnt really made to take that much revs... even my balanced b20 engine oso i go max 8k only (sometimes got la accidentally 8.5k hehehe)

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
listen to ur mechanic...leave the b20 internals stock... but the bearings i think use stock bearings oso ok....use better bearings of course better la...but i dont see a need.

u definitely need some form of management...e-manage with ignition harness minimum is my suggestion so u can tune proper....mine witth VAFC only damn hampeh...no ignition tuning bikin leceh...crome oso ok if u can find one and a tuner....get the management then u can tune for ron95....do not chip! coz u dont know wats the mapping in the chip...better to have something mapped for ur specific engine

as for high rev...keep it max at 8k. coz the b20 crank isnt really made to take that much revs... even my balanced b20 engine oso i go max 8k only (sometimes got la accidentally 8.5k hehehe)
plan to get myself the legendary S300 :love::love:

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
get it together with ur block... do not run the b20 untuned... thats basically asking for trouble :P

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
all sifu, who know what extractor can be used for b20 vtec setup? i heard b16 extractor cant use since too short , kena oil sump.. how bout the b18c? i do ask also some say can some say still kena oil sump:banghead: plan to get hotbit extractor so accurate info needed.. tq all sifu

mADmAN

Aug 5, 2004
b18c block height with B20 block heigt should be the same...but the oil sump design not sure same or not... mine i using custom 4-1.

skunk2 alpha header mau? RM2k not including postage....lemme know if u want.

mysayasan

Known Member
Jul 25, 2009
Johor Bahru
all sifu, who know what extractor can be used for b20 vtec setup? i heard b16 extractor cant use since too short , kena oil sump.. how bout the b18c? i do ask also some say can some say still kena oil sump:banghead: plan to get hotbit extractor so accurate info needed.. tq all sifu

Actually b20 block shorter by about 0.55mm from b18c block. It should be no problem at all.
For the oil sump, b16a and b20b oil sump basically the same.

Currently running homemade b20vtec few time reach 9.2k rpm and mostly 8.8k rpm

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

6/1/06 - around 3am..

my fren satria rear window was smash.. dont take anything

7/1/06 - 7.30am..

my vafc has been stolen.. 4 man (malay) use 2 motorbike smash my pessenger window.. my car park outside my house.. thanks god they dont stole my brother in law audio player..

9/1/06 - afternoon..

my fren walkie talkie antenna was stolen..

10/1/06 - 2-3 am..

my neighbour cd player was stolen...

:baring_teeth: so resident in cheras area, pls beware..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience