ZTH KuChiNG zone

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
I like that spirit... Erm not Adam kah? Engine most probably B20B/K24 and is tuned with most honda racing parts. Not really sure though.. heard about that car from Ah Soon. By the way Ah Soon speaks fluent Malay. His friend is the tall guy - Ah Siang.
nah not adam, adam black crx rite....the red car...made my external gate sound like a silencer

about spirit...got la..just that i lean more to the stadium scene haha

haha maybe they think 'haiya monster car lets try c the jockey':rofl:
lucky for u to win bro, bad memory for me b4....after play with my frens ae 20v BT and lose aiyo juz can't stand there coz feels so 'hot' n muka tebal ooo:rofl:
lose is ok la...part and parcel of this car scene hehe

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Ai'te dude.. Agreed. By the way did you join the drift event at stadium on the 29th?

I'm more of two worlds. Drag and drift. But a bit hassle to change tyres for either events. So just stick with drag tyres at the moment. Might build another car for drag and another street car for drift hehehehehehe... Hope to get some margin from stocsk to embark on another project.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
nah i havent gone sideways in about 2 months...sayang my tires hehe...but i was there, and i still do play on the track..since it dusnt munch my tires so fast

wah play stocks ah boleh tahan

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Hahahaha... market is a bit crazy... plus the GE is just around the corner. I'm just buying those penny shares like aglobal, metronic and etc... cheap cheap mah. 1.5 - 3 sen i sell lor. Contra t + 3.

I have few sets of tyres at home in kch. For drift, I'm using just nangkang 205/50/15.. Now with my new semi slicks I'm gonna play drag.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
i've been using parada spec2 for 2yrs dy with 95% tire tread haha seldom do :burnout:
thinking of changing my rims but dunno which style suits:rofl:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
i've been using parada spec2 for 2yrs dy with 95% tire tread haha seldom do :burnout:
thinking of changing my rims but dunno which style suits:rofl:
Well seldom driving makes low mileage and everlasting tyre tread hehe. I'm using Michelin primacy lc for coming 3 years dy but only clocking less than 20k mileage thus still with 80% tread. Why don't u try work meister or emotion rim for a change? Looks pretty eye catching. I'm thinking of changing to it as well if budget allows.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
jac : those rims tat u mention looks great:adore: yup if got xtra budget maybe will consider changing the shoes haha

nightzstar

Mar 20, 2006
guys, where is this auto terminal located? how much it is to rebuild 4g93 engine? i found one putra but the owner said got knocking problem and burnt piston? how much estimated cost for rebuild? thanks

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
It's actually opposite NB Motors. If you come from 3rd mile to Jln Song, enter the last junction before the traffic light on your left. The workshop is quite secluded. You can also go from KWSP but it's a bit complicated for new comers. If you're from Simpang 3 or Jln Song, at the major traffic light go to 3rd mile, after you see NB motors take the right lane as the junction is the first to your right. Entering a housing area. The workshop is just after a corner on your left. You can't miss it.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Nighstar: I'm not really sure about costing for mitsubishi engines... I'm more of a toyota/nissan guy. Heard from friends that it would be quite costly. You can ask AhPao - Towkay of Auto Terminal or look for Bong at Motul Garage 3rd mile. Bong is running a GSR boosting 2 bar. I believe he can help you in that area.

nightzstar

Mar 20, 2006
It's actually opposite NB Motors. If you come from 3rd mile to Jln Song, enter the last junction before the traffic light on your left. The workshop is quite secluded. You can also go from KWSP but it's a bit complicated for new comers. If you're from Simpang 3 or Jln Song, at the major traffic light go to 3rd mile, after you see NB motors take the right lane as the junction is the first to your right. Entering a housing area. The workshop is just after a corner on your left. You can't miss it.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:44 AM ----------

Nighstar: I'm not really sure about costing for mitsubishi engines... I'm more of a toyota/nissan guy. Heard from friends that it would be quite costly. You can ask AhPao - Towkay of Auto Terminal or look for Bong at Motul Garage 3rd mile. Bong is running a GSR boosting 2 bar. I believe he can help you in that area.

icic, thks very much for the detailed explanations, the owner told he estimated 2k. Rebuild as in building back all the stock 4g93 parts. 4g93 parts are aplenty i suppose in kuching? do u mind i have the contact number of both the workshop u mentioned? :)

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
alfie, welcome!

alphangadan, where do u get achilles tires here?

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alphie: a warm welcome.

So far I have yet to find any 'good' car accessories shop in Kch. Always move from 1 to another for different items. I'll have to say sadly our current accessories shops here still lack far behind in term of courtesy, customer service, knowledge and items. My advice is just go for the 1 that offer cheaper price for the item that u wanted. Most are offering cut throat prices anyway.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
alfie : welcome:burnout:
tofu : last 2-3 weeks my fren did sent his car for alignment sumwhere at 3rd mile (maybe golden wheels near the traffic light) he did found archilles tyres but he only mention bout the 15inch one hehe sim tyhe or min thye at pisang barat road also got but not sure if he still got stock for archilles rite now hehe

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
nightzstar: Sure dude. My good friend Ah Pao - 016 8671923 Auto Terminal and the towkay for Motul garage Ah On - 019 8581698. If they ask from whom you got their number just mention my name - Alpha the crappy blue Toyota GL SR20DET.

Tofu: Sorry late reply. Was occupied. I got the Achilles from KL dude. Bought somewhere in Puchong than arrange courier through pos malaysia slow mail. Tyres only RM250 but the courier charges per pc was estimated around RM3+.++ base on weight. So total per pc was like RM290. If not mistaken they also have 16 - 18 inch 205 - 245. Estimate courier charges per pc would be around RM5+.

---------- Post added at 10:14 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:13 AM ----------

to add, my achilles is not the normal compound and groove. The achilles I got is semi slicks and at that price it's bloody cheap.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys

I would also like to inform and share some new findings. My TiTAN suspension was dying on me for 3 occasions now and I thought I need to go back and re-valve / service / whatever.

Basically it's TiTAN's fault and not my fault.

But, for unknown reason, I did not go back and try to find out the truth behind the problems and all 4 occasions I was wrong to blame TiTAN, because it's my car's problem.

I am glad I didn't go back and shout at Richard "What the fcuk is going on with...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience