ZTH KuChiNG zone

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
tofu : u r with those group drving silvia, evo n rx7 issit haha then u must be juz next to my car lor haha damn if i know u were there i'll go out n chat with u hehe didn't noticed u testing coz i went back early :burnout:
jac : pm me ur phone no then easy to contact...i juz hv series n peterj no :driver:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
tofu : u r with those group drving silvia, evo n rx7 issit haha then u must be juz next to my car lor haha damn if i know u were there i'll go out n chat with u hehe didn't noticed u testing coz i went back early :burnout:
jac : pm me ur phone no then easy to contact...i juz hv series n peterj no :driver:
Pm sent.

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
That's the spirit guys. I'll always drop by when I'm back in Kuching. Get to know a lot of guys who are into the same hobby.

Tofu: Did you race with Ah Soon? He runs an SR20DET in his green sentra. Many teams go up there. Normal team would be those Jul (Carina all wheel 3sgte) and Mail. Those Ah Chung - Red Pocket Rocket aka Starlet 4agze turbo high boost about 3++ hp. Those Ah Yo, Ah Chiek and many more hahahaha...

Shah: Get to know the guys. Friendly bunch... You can also drop by Auto Terminal to get connected. Many of them do their cars there. Also Bong at Motul 4th mile.. You can talk to Ah On as well...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
yah i was approached by a guy with turboed wira, but smoked him hehe..then approached by Jul, who asked to me to try the red ef vtec (which i think took ah soon)...which was really damn fast..but i managed to stay ahead..then played with Jul, who seems slower than the ef vtec..then played with the king...the evo with hks dogbox and I-pattern shifter and 4g64 block, apparently...launching kalah kaw kaw...but once picked up speed, not too shabby, managed to maintain distance...ok la...for 2 achilles street tires...vs. 4 r888's -.-..and 440cc injectors..but my 2nd run with the evo sucked bad lol i almost gave up seeing the evo jump out from the lines...then cudnt engage my 2nd gear -.-

ah soon left earlier, didnt manage to test

Last edited:

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
alphangadan : i think all those name tat u mention is in the list ystrday including more satria n wira evos, viva turbo also got hehe juz know them from their cars n big names in kch motorsports scene:burnout:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
jac83 sure thing! mebbe next weekend or the following

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Tofu: Hehehehe your sr15 not bad le... Sure I can only follow your tail lights. I smoke Jul the last time. But heard he's boosting 1.2 bar now and as I'm only running stock boosting at 1 bar, I might be eating his smokes again :rofl: no worries... all in the name of motorsports. Dude, if possible please test with Ah Soon. He mentioned to me during my dyno session that his SR20 has been tweaked with some after market parts... The evo (flat black) must be Mail's evo.

Another thing, I bought Achilles 195/50/15 semi slicks from Puchong for RM250/pc. Postal charges around RM6+. My friend also mentioned that the tyre shop is also selling 205/225 45/50 16/17 for less than RM300. Can consider for weekend runs - Super Sunday.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
hehe belum try belum tau...yes...ismail's evo...the guy that approached us sed test la..the engine standard... O.O mcm i bodo :P

achilles semi slicks not bad...the atr sport street tires i bought are not half bad too haha

eh really ah atr sport 225/45/17 less than rm300? which shop? cheap!

u noe who's driving the ef vtec? really fast wei...definitely faster than jul....stuck by my side for a bit

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
next time i go with u guys i'll drive n hide behind ur cars only la haha or park far from the track so no one c my car :rofl:damn don't wan to break my driveshaft while playing:banghead:
if i stay a bit longer maybe i can watch tofu racing ystrday:adore:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
:P donit hide la...go to track...fastest car there is the track ek driven by tony teo...the time same as r35 driven by freddie lawan...dont pray pray with vtec yo

about yesterday, quite funny...i was standing there..wondering how to start playing..since i donno many ppl there lol...then straightaway the wira guy came up hehe.....his fren la actually...asked "eh my wira fren want to test with an s15, any s15 from ur group"...there were 3 altogether ma...but sounds abit like he was confident s15 is easy meat..since he didnt want to try rx7 fd...or 350z...or evo9....

sr20det is not bad lei dont pray pray lol

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
I like that spirit... Erm not Adam kah? Engine most probably B20B/K24 and is tuned with most honda racing parts. Not really sure though.. heard about that car from Ah Soon. By the way Ah Soon speaks fluent Malay. His friend is the tall guy - Ah Siang.

Shah - Once you get to know the guys, sure no prob. You can even go there alone and just hang out and talk about vtecs/turbos and other upgrades.

Of course the feeling of adrenaline rush is addictive...

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
haha maybe they think 'haiya monster car lets try c the jockey':rofl:
lucky for u to win bro, bad memory for me b4....after play with my frens ae 20v BT and lose aiyo juz can't stand there coz feels so 'hot' n muka tebal ooo:rofl:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
next time i go with u guys i'll drive n hide behind ur cars only la haha or park far from the track so no one c my car :rofl:damn don't wan to break my driveshaft while playing:banghead:
if i stay a bit longer maybe i can watch tofu racing ystrday:adore:
Don't worry, I got your back. I'll be your wingman hehe. :rofl:. Where is Peterj? Seen him lurking around in Honda thread but not here.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I wanna install 4g93 into my saga flx and i was wondering if there is any workshop that does it. if there is, please recommend and leave contact info~ KL area, thanks :3 P.S: Idk if this is the correct place to post it
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience