ZTH KuChiNG zone

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
Tofu, how was the game on Saturday n Sunday? I missed it, was down with food poisoning. Fc is ok not great due to right foot getting heavier since the car came out of the workshop hehe but more or less about the same as previously but with the additional bhp n torque. So far so good touch wood and no slip between gears yet.

Estm, nope don't listen to tofu, for if u trust me, it's gonna lead u a deep hole in the pocket hehe but the part about the workshop is good though.
lol...saturday...very slow to start the whole event -.-...ppl sitting around for so long then baru they set up the christmas lights...FR cars a coupla monsters as mentioned by alphangadan...the track rx7 that played that day was only pushing 2xx whp nia, he just wanted to test the car..actually the car running td06 can easily go 4xx whp but owner takut engine booom haha

Tofu: Didn't managed to join bro. As my semi slick tyres only arrived this morning... But I went to dyno tune.. Only pulled 224hp @ 0.96 bar. Boost was not stable otherwise should be boosting 240hp. Anyway this is a monthly event so I'll be going back often to race. The MD plate white KE70 is running 4age with 7a block, boosting 2 bar, microtech tuned pulling 3 hundred hp..

My other friend is also driving white gl "SE" plate number.. silver top 20v turbo.. Unfortunately had some engine problems. My mechanic's datsun perform well that night. Same engine SR20 but his has more items in it. Turbo boosting 2 bar, forged pistons, walbro fuel pump + SARD FPR, emanage tuned with fully slick mickey thompson tyres...
wah what is this white gl hp figures? u running ebc? mine suffers boost drop at higher rpm too...from 1.3x bar to 1.1 bar...i have to configure the scramble boost so it swaps to a higher boost channel around 5k rpm so boost maintains at 1.3 bar...but i gotta sort out my injectors first...running stock 440cc ones -.-...almost maxing it out edi

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
hey bros.. forgot the drag was on 28.. sorking that time and reach kch at nite.. haha..
walauweh.. now every1 kapoosh kapoosh already.. mine so small car.. :slug: hahaha

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
the toyota gl, boosted 2 bar with his 3rd gear pecah..

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Tofu: Still running mbc.. I rather focus on building my internals first rather than increasing the a/f ratio and boost level. Better safety of my internals. Yep, Ah Yong advise me on my setups. Apparently he tuned a lot of SR20 as well and he has been tuning my car since my 4agte days back in 2005. My exhaust piping is also too small - 2.5' straight pipe. I'm gonna drop by Ah Kie early June to change to 3' pipe all the way. Next would be 700cc injectors from SARD which I've booked, CP forged pistons and eagle rods in the second half of next year, cometic metal HG, tomei valve spings, tomei step 2 260 cams end of this year...

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
so the workshop at 5miles really can solve my problem..?can u give me the workshop contact number? actually i oledi send to another workshop for repairing my rear trailing arm bushing, but i dunno why they dont want to replace it since replace it really take time..!!!!!!
Here u go, ah sin @ 0178030361. Do call in before u send in your car ya for he might not be around.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
hey bros.. forgot the drag was on 28.. sorking that time and reach kch at nite.. haha..
walauweh.. now every1 kapoosh kapoosh already.. mine so small car.. :slug: hahaha
nvm every month theres drag hehe

the toyota gl, boosted 2 bar with his 3rd gear pecah..
wah dont pray pray

Tofu: Still running mbc.. I rather focus on building my internals first rather than increasing the a/f ratio and boost level. Better safety of my internals. Yep, Ah Yong advise me on my setups. Apparently he tuned a lot of SR20 as well and he has been tuning my car since my 4agte days back in 2005. My exhaust piping is also too small - 2.5' straight pipe. I'm gonna drop by Ah Kie early June to change to 3' pipe all the way. Next would be 700cc injectors from SARD which I've booked, CP forged pistons and eagle rods in the second half of next year, cometic metal HG, tomei valve spings, tomei step 2 260 cams end of this year...
u using top feed or side feed? ive read about cometic HG being not able to seal as well as other HGs, might be something worth looking into?

Cometic head gasket defects ?? - Page 2 - SR20 Community Forum - The Dash

OEM head gasket vs cosmic 1.5mm gasket - Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Should You Change Your SR20DET Head Gasket? > MotoIQ

260 cams, nice...ive been wanting to run these cams for a while now...but not enough $$...gotta buy the springs...then the cams...then the injectors...

dyno tune ke70 sr20det - YouTube
My recent dyno session at Ah Yong's.. Pulled only 224hp. Still far from my target of 320hp.
with ur plan above, shudnt be too long coming lah :P

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Peterj: If it was the white gl plate SE, I know that team. Use to race with my GL. Running Toyota ST turbocharged with t-50 gearbox plus ae86 axles. t-50 gb can't hold high boost... That's why many change to 1g.

Tofu: Hehehehe thanks for the tips. A drift enthusiasts from KL also told me the same thing about cometic. I'll reconsider tomei/hks mg for that matter. I also read about getting the head well prepared first prior to the pistons and etc. Might go for BC springs, retainers and rocker arm stoppers first before acquiring the pistons. A friend boosted 1.8 bar and blew his tomei mg. Heard the original studs and nuts can't hold that sort of boost. So I'm thinking of getting my hands on ARP studs and nuts. Rather safe than sorry.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Tofu: The track rx7 went to dyno right after my session the other day. Only pulled 3++hp, boosting 0.7 bar. I should have change my exhaust to 3' straight pipe. That should give me better flow aka better hp. Anyway car's still in Kch for some more upgrades so hope this time can join the race with my other friends.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
eh if u in kuching then we organize mini tt la with others hehe

btw that rx7 is the one im tokking about, owner is donny...hes running a td06 easy 4xx whp but he takut engine pong...quite a pity ler kos td06 is still sleeping at that kinda boost -.-...i told him better change to smaller turbo...and get same hp, but much better and fatter power curve...he bought that car mainly to go sideways and some track action

he told me about a ke with sr20 too...mustve been urs hehe

yes 3 inch all the way..from turbo outlet all the way to catback..is a definite MUST hehe...quicker spoolup, too

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Tofu: Sorry I'm back in Miri already. I was just back for the race. Left my car at home in Kch though. The race is a monthly event so might be joining one of those races next month after final exams - can apply for longer leaves. Bought semi slick tyres from KL too for better traction too.

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

By the way I posted a video of my dyno session at Ah Yong.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
no need to wait for the drag race to join bro, every super sunday also happening:rofl:
ystrday is juz awesome with many cars testing...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
shah u were there? i was there too lol...last minute my friends and i decided to head up to sejingkat

were u in ur eg?

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
yup i went to stadium 1st then decide to go to sejingkat hehe i'm using my eg8 silver color left side b4 starting of the track behind me got hilux hehe juz sit inside my car coz my son sleeps haha
tofu : u'r driving which car? but ysterday got lot of nice car evo, silvia even ek9 also got haha

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
then i think i saw ur car hehe

i was in the grey s15, first time testing there with others i donno haha

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Ah didn't know u guys were there. Next time do drop me a shout, I would have tag along hehe.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Today I was having dinner with some my my relatives.

Then one of my relative told me her handphone was robbed along with the purse a few weeks ago.

She called to the handphone and request the theive to please return here IC, Driving license and SIM card (she saved alot of her customer no. in it)

The audacity is, the theive answered the call and threatened he will rape her if she ever called him again.

She was so upset, her boyfriend heard about this and engaged the service of a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience