Photos Of My 93' Corolla

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
I installed a rare OEM Toyota Caldina rear lip in the weekend. The fitment wasn't 100% perfect since the lip is off a completely different model, which happens to be a wagon, but was nothing that a heat gun, a lot of patience and some urethane couldn't fix :). Got my muffler slightly moved over today because it was touching against the left hand side of the lip. Here's some photos I just took within the last hour:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Thanks! :D

I eliminated my two front door locks today by installing some rear door handles in the front doors. Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be as one of the mounting tabs on each of the front doors didn't line up to the rear handles so I had to make a custom bracket to bridge the two points together, but the effort was all worth it in the end. Looks so much cleaner and should act as a deterrent to thieves.

Here's some pics:

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Thanks! :D

I eliminated my two front door locks today by installing some rear door handles in the front doors. Wasn't as easy as I thought it would be as one of the mounting tabs on each of the front doors didn't line up to the rear handles so I had to make a custom bracket to bridge the two points together, but the effort was all worth it in the end. Looks so much cleaner and should act as a deterrent to thieves.

Here's some pics:

Admired!!!:love:

---------- Post added at 10:05 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:02 AM ----------

Some new photos taken over the last few days:

Too nice, too clean!!!:adore:

Kiwi-Corolla

Known Member
Jul 27, 2010
New Zealand
Decided to take a few more photos of my car today to really put my new camera to the test. All of the photos are completely natural and unedited, straight from the camera - So no HDR or enhancement etc:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Proton Saga - the first national car that rolled out from the Proton assembly in Shah Alam in 1985.

The re-modelled version with a 1.3-litre Intake Air Fuel Module (IAFM) engine was launched on Friday. The new sedan which is said to be cost-efficient in fuel economy with better pickup is a compact model priced from RM30,500 to RM40,000.

Even before being launched it had already hit a pre-launch booking of 5,000 units and...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience