time to attack 2011???

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
guidelines ar?aiyaa...whr got dig lar?lazy lar..u all rajin2 abit search lar.....been discussed quite a few times,no mierh?example like no blocking....no speeding in pit....dun cross d white line @ d pit exit,etc etc etc....oh yeah.....flags..obey them....dun red flag ppl balik pit u go n zoom pass d pit entry n whole world need to wait u 2 come back...ahahahhahahahah.............

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Ok. Thanks for the advice. I'll wait to see whether my car meets the requirements. If all okay, I'll be there. Whooohoo!!

akuma

3,000 RPM
Jul 16, 2005
Kuantan
if still sceptical abt joining time attack events.I heard der's a track day coming dis April...can join dat 1 1st oso....get a feel of it.....
cheers!

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi everyone who're unsure how they will fit in the TIMETOATTACK but would like to turn up to get involved, please participate in our Track Day in the morning, you can then stay back till the evening and experience 2012's TIMETOATTACK!

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
yo, Tom, 1 of my teammate got an EK fitted the Miracle X-Bar from Next, he been joining TTA since the 1st time ZTH hav it, but been threw into the Time Attack Machine category due to some kiasu competitors... so, if this time he joining, is it the X-Bar will b consider as 1 kind of the Roll cage?? Thanks Tom..
If u not sure how its looks like, i'll send u the X-Bar pic.. Thanks.

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
hi Jin,

in this year's TTA we have Street / Super Street and Open classes.
Where in Street Class, No roll cages of any form are allowed. Whereas in Super Street, Bolt-on cages are permitted.
Your friend would most likely be in the Super Street which he can also run Semi Slicks. I remember his car

hope this helps

JINEIL2EN

Over 10,000 RPM!
Sep 6, 2004
Island Of Pearl
team99ers.2.forumer.com
hi Jin,

in this year's TTA we have Street / Super Street and Open classes.
Where in Street Class, No roll cages of any form are allowed. Whereas in Super Street, Bolt-on cages are permitted.
Your friend would most likely be in the Super Street which he can also run Semi Slicks. I remember his car

hope this helps
Thanks Tom.
Yup, we go thru the r&r of the TTA dy, but in such short time, its kinda impossible to get a rollcage. So, if the X-Bar can consider as the rollcage, then we no need to headache to find the rollcage dy... We do not wish to using local made rollcage... Hope u understand:listen: Thanks bro...:itsme:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Woh Jin long time no see...:itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As i know, standard mitsubishi (evo / vr4) oil pump pressure is 35psi.. how if i wanted to make up to 60 psi.. any suggestion guys? some ppl say just "lapik washer".. my question is how many washer to make it enough for the 60 psi.. or any other way?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience