And It's My Turn

ealt

2,000 RPM
Dec 16, 2003
I think the thieves were familiar with the area. Otherwise, how could they have recognized me? When I reached the house I didn't stop directly in front of it but instead parked a few houses away to call the police. Yet the accomplice recognized my car and went to pick up the guy right away. They knew the area and they knew their target.
so, maybe your neighbour???

syong888

Known Member
Dec 15, 2008
Sorry for your lost bro...

Turbohead

Known Member
Feb 1, 2010
Perak
Are they the same criminals that broke into your house?
I would suppose so. The district police called and informed me of the news. I then read the news and found that most of the details matched those in my case. However, in my case they didn't use the slingshot but the door bell instead to find out whether there was anyone in the house. My neighbour didn't want to have a door bell installed because of this concern.

Now let's hope the laws would do justice. See? Lighting does strike.

stutzedward

3,000 RPM
May 27, 2009
KL
Yes, doorbells or phone will give away info if someone is at home or not. That is why when you're away for an extended period of time, unplug your phone and switch off the door bell (make a switch to switch it off). That, they can't verify if someone is home or not.

TomicaGTR

Known Member
Jun 6, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Now let's hope the laws would do justice. See? Lighting does strike.
Glad to know they were nabbed but i guess there are still many culprits in the street out there as we can see never ending story car theft issue. Let police do their work but more importantly we have to be more alert on our surrounding.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After a long thunderstorm night from the previous meet on 11.11.11, we gathered our cars in the morning on the Esplanade again, to have car decals applied to our car, for a car convoy. We were part of the Cleaner Greener Penang event, where the event focuses on bringing awareness towards the cleanliness and green of Penang Island...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience