Manchester united football club

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
WTF!!!!..Man utd lost!..Damn it!..i tot if they din manage to win, atleast draw la..:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... How a sudden lost can caused us a slight panic!!! With 5 points lead, we have got to make sure we win our next 2 home games b4 heading to Etihad!!! And a draw is the least we shld expect from d Derby, else pressure will b back on us!!! Hahaha... But 5 points lead with just 5 games to go, if u tell me at the beginning of the season, i would just grap it with both hands!!!! Its all down to us, 3 home games n 2 away so, we r still the HOT favourate for the title!!!

Credit to where it due, bravo to Wigan for their display n win over us!!! I was so surprised with team playing superbly well against us but still finding themselves struggling with relegation threat!!!! If they can play with such spirit n tempo all d time, they r easily above Loserfool in the table every season!!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ But 1 thing strange, why Wigan didnt complaint when they were benifited by referee howler decision like today?! Hahaha... Hypocrite!!!! People will onli shout or scream at others when they r the victim~~~ But they just dun give a damn care when they r winners~~~ Hahaha... Yes, including us all!!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Our performance today were shameful!!! =.=" Right from the start, we were oredi on the back foot~~~ We just do not have ways to get out from the difficulties piled onto us by Wigan... I think the whole team play badly as a unit!!!! Perhaps, complacency?! Over confident b4 the start of the game, then got shocked n never able to recover?! Hmmm... This r all possibility!!!!

I think at times, our players unnecessary holding onto the ball way too long, where they shld hv pass the ball in the 1st place to get out of trouble!!! Carrick was caught on tht, Rooney make d same mistakes, Nani was worst, Jones too n etc...

No point crying over spilled milk now~~~ We shld b looking forwards in order to cut off the same mistakes from happening to us again... Prepare well, n A. Villa will b visiting us on Sunday... It will b good for us to b able to bounce back , and bounce back in style!!!! Then for Shitty, they hv got to travel to Norwich!!! Its another potential banana skin for them, in my opinion... Shitty away form have been bad lately, and not to mention its a early kick off - lunch time in UK which normally not very welcome by players... On top of tht, they will hv a day less to rest as compare to Norwich!!! So, hopefully Shitty will b dropping at least another 2 points b4 we play our game against Villa at Old Toilet!!!!

Its bad to loss our game to Wigan, but with the performance of Wigan as compare to ours, we shldnt hv any complaint!!!! Stay focus n keep fighting till the title is won!!! We can do tht for sure!!!! ^.^

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
i have to say, i kinda half expected that.
"Circumstances' dictate that we will not be allowed to romp home with the title 8 points ahead.
That's pretty logical.....
Also, we''d been on a run for quite some time, so it's about time for the run to come to and end and in addition, shitty has the burden lifted from their shoulder. They have nothing to lose now.
The pressure will always be on us. The possibility of self-destructing is a very-very big psychological burden.

But of course, experience and SAF counts!
squeaky bum time it is.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Storm: any more reliable transfer news?..hehe..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Ya bro, i was thinking the same too... Bookies will kinda try to make things interesting again, b4 the end of the season, in order to keep their $$$ growing!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ So, we need to drop some points!!! But I'm concerning abt our home game against Everton next week... They r on a bit of form at the moment, so it will b tricky coupled with our home form this season - shaky too~~~ Hahaha...

Let's hope Norwich do us another favour come Sat!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

ehdrian,

Nothing much on the transfer front for us today, as most papers were reporting our lost to Wigan Big Time!!! Hahaha... U know d papers n media la... When u r winning, they will just write everything great abt u... But once u lose a game... U r the worst team!!! Haha...

Actually been thinking abt this: 'Out of all players tht we have been linked, can anyone of them just walk straight into our 1st team?!'

I can onli thought of Sneijder or Modric (yes, i agreed tht they might b over priced n on d wrong side of our age requirement) for being able to do so... Other than tht, i cant see any of the players mentioned will have d reliability, experience, skills, technique n character to walk into our 1st team~~~

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
even javi martinez also not gd enough to be in the first team?..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Javi Martinez is good!!! But SAF will need to bed him in slowly cos he is more on Carrick role than Scholesy's~~~ U get what i means??? J. Martinez is a very good ball holder/retainer in the midfield where he always play from deep... That's y he is able to play in central back too... If Matinez do come, i think he will rotate with Carrick more than with Scholesy/ Giggsy role in our team at the moment!!! But i like Martinez a lot!!! Haha...

To me, our priority will b an attacking playmaker in Scholesy mold... E. Hazard is good n a up n coming talent, but playing in our team he needs to know when to track back n support his team mates... The defensive side of his play might not b as mature as the 2 i have mentioned, while playing in the same position... Same goes to C. Eriksen...

Just my opinion... Of cos SAF n co know BEST... What we can do is just assume in the same way SAF n co might hv think... ^.^

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Hopefully Javi and Eden is in fergie's shopping list this summer..

potgas.d.ace

Jan 24, 2011
Klang
I don't see anyone complaining about the penalty claimed by Man Utd. No one says that Wigan bribe the officials. But when Man Utd was given a penalty, everyone starts saying that Man Utd bribes the referees. I feel sorry for them haters man. LoL

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Those must be liverfool,arse-nal,chelshit and shitty fans..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Haha... Me too, i hope SAF really break d bank to buy 2-3 very good players into our team come summer... Its been too long tht we have been 2nd best when come to buying good n expensive players!!!! Haha... 70mil will b a great amount to spend... But dun think SAF will do tht as he seldom let his heart make decision over his brain!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

And i believe our financial situation is getting better n stronger now as compare to d previous few years where we were heavily in debt to d bank!!! David Gill n his marketing ppl have done a great great job in getting more n more reliable n established sponsors to our club... Bravo~~~ So to spend on players, aren't gonna b any problem!!!

---------- Post added at 03:15 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

By d way, i think Shinji Kagawa will b a great investment for us as another huge source to tape into Asia!!! Kagawa is a very promising playmaker with good technique n skills. Hee is making a good name for himself in d Bundesliga at the moment... And oso its time for SAF to plan for Park replacement, as our Asia star!!!! ^.^ I think with the signing, it will keep us as d No. 1 Asian team for years to come!!! An investment we cant over-look~~~ Haha...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Too bad...can't believe ManUtd lost to Wigan....:banghead: Should have been 8 points leading...

From the look at the fixtures, ManUtd has tougher teams to play against compared with Man City...:frown:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
To all, dun worry too much abt our lost this morning!!! Perhaps, bookies wanna us to lift the EPL title at the Etihad?! Hahaha... Tht will b SUPERB!!!! Hahahaha....

:party::party::party:

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
To all, dun worry too much abt our lost this morning!!! Perhaps, bookies wanna us to lift the EPL title at the Etihad?! Hahaha... Tht will b SUPERB!!!! Hahahaha....

:party::party::party:

Beating shitty at their home ground will be the best remedy for man utd's heavy defeat against them at Old trafford earlier..