Manchester united football club

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
Whooohooo!!!

2 great, intelligent goals from Valencia and Young was enough to sit quite comfortably at the top of the league, where we always belong. I am just happy, too happy with the way things worked out for MU this week.

On MU's performance in Ewood Park, they didn't play well. Although we held possession and did not give Blackburn many chances, Blackburn were more dangerous in their attacks especially Yakubu. MU on the other hand, lacked creativity. They were passing the ball around and gave it to Valencia to cross. Blackburn defenders anticipated those crosses well and cleared. We did not look dangerous at all. MU players were doing the same thing, trying the same tactics over and over again. It was boring watching them play like that.

Finally, Valencia woke up and decided not to cross while all Blackburn players including Robinson were preparing themselves for a cross. But smart Valencia fired a shot at goal. Haha. That look on Robinson's face was good. I was relieved but knowing MU always had a hard time here, I was still not convinced that we'll bad all 3 points.

Scholes was off and in came Young. He scored. What Rooney, Chicarito, Welbeck and the rest couldn't do for more than 80 minutes, Young did it. It was brilliant.

I really think MU needs more creativity in creating chances. They need to find ways of scoring. The opponents can read MU's game and are well prepared. When our players do the unexpected, the unusual thing, they'll score more goals.

Apart from that, DDG played well with a few important saves. Scholes was good. Defending was quite solid as well. Just that our attacks need to be more lethal.

Till next week, sit comfortably at the top and step on MC's head. Guess money can't buy everything.

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Oh ya, the best part of the game was when Pederson's goal was disallowed. The ball was out before Nzonzi crossed. Credit to Pederson though, he struck that shot perfectly and it was at the back of the net. On the replay, Steve Kean was shaking his finger saying that the ball did not go out. I was like how the hell can he be so confident with that from the bench when this happened somewhere near the corner flag. Haih....

ManCini's Man C has given up???????????

Mancini: No way back from eight-point gap - Premier League News | FOX Sports on MSN

So, we know what we MUST do against QPR and hope for Man C to lose more points. If this happens, the title is ours.

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ddv_nk12

Nice write up!!! ^.^

Yeeeessssssss~~~ We r 5 points up now at the top of the table!!! And its now a perfect week for us to enjoy as our team managed to capitalised on Shitty's mistakes n stretch the lead!!!! With Loserfool losing, its even better feeling now!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Yes, performance wise we r not at our best but it was a very discipline display by all players!!! I was a bit shock to see the starting lineup as i thought it would unbalance our team with no left winger or left sided player... Then SAF instructed Rooney to play from left n cut in whenever needed... It really made us very predictable with the way we play!!! If Giggsy or Young start on the left, i think we will b more entertaining!!! But who am i to question SAF?! Hahaha...

Other than tht, i think our players shld hv more shot on goal from outside d box~!!! When things became predictable as whenever we got the ball, its always spray to the right for Valencia, players shld hv a go at goal when they r given chances... Scholesy, Carrick n Rooney were at the position where they can take a shot in the middle, but everytime they just opted to go wide!!! =.="

Nice to see Jones back into the thick of things but he still hv lots to learn if he really wanna to excel in midfield!!! I hv said this many times... Haha... His awareness is not very good when he plays in midfield, a bit slow to react especially towards those 2nd ball... As a midfielder, u must always b prepared to fight n react at all times as balls will just bounce in front of u anytime... Not after passing a ball to your mate, u can just relax... Hope tht he will continue to improve!!! ^.^

It was 2 very good goals from our wingers - Valencia n Young!!! And these goals will do the world of good for both of them as confidence will sour sky high!!! And it also took some pressure off Rooney, as many of us really expecting him to score every match!!! Including myself!!! Haha... As for Chicharito, he look lively earlier on... But as the game goes on, his touches, passing n ball stopping just letting the whole team down!!! =.=" I think its something to do with his confident too... Hmm...

Come Sunday, we will welcome QPR to our Old Toilet b4 Shitty play against d Gunners at the Emirates!!! If we manage to win tht game n go 8 clears, it will pile on more pressure to Shitty's big mouth players!!! Against a on form Gunners at their home, it will b no easy game!!! Expecting them to drop at least 2 more points there!!! Hahaha... ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

In d mean time, let's enjoy our good results!!!

:party::party::party::party:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Nothing much to write, so just update some transfer news/opinion abt us by d media....

This article highlighted 5 possible ManUtd target tht we could hv signed in the coming summer... But i hv doubt on d Huntelaar case!!! Hehe...
Source: Manchester United Transfer Targets: Five Players Red Devils Must Sign This Summer | Manchester United News

Then for this article, it stated tht SAF might get a long term replacement for Evra from Lyon!!! With SAF making trip to France for the Lyon-Lille game, more n more players from the 2 teams r being linked to us... 1stly E. Hazard, then Mathieu Debuchy, the Right Wing Back for Lille n now the LB Aly Cissokho from Lyon!!!! Hmm... As i mentioned b4, whenever SAF go scouting himself, he will normally get his man for sure... So, out of the 3 there will b 1 coming to ManUtd in d summer for sure... So keep an eye on this space!!!! ^.^ My bet will b on LB - Aly Cissokho, as we really needs cover for Evra position!!! This is the priority amongst the mentioned 3 for me!!! What's u guyz opinion on this?!
Source: Manchester United is Aly Cissokho's preferred destination | Mail Online

Other than tht, SAF n co will continue to screen for young talent over the world n David Henen from Belgium might b d next making the move~~~ He is 15 n play as a striker!!!
Source: Manchester United track Belgian teenager David Henen | Mail Online

Last but not least, an article writing up the importance of Rio Ferdinand to us for this season!!! He is 33 now and in the article, it writes abt how Rio changes his style of playing to suit his age n make great use of his experience more in today football... And by doing so, Rio might just get himself back into the contention of being selected into Euro 2012 team!!!
Source:Not finished yet - Ferdinand delivers reminder to England as rock solid form guides Manchester United towards title No. 20 - Goal.com

Happy reading!!! ^.^

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Late post today for me!!! Haha...

We will have 3 games in the next 7 days n there r 8th vs QPR at Hom, 11th vs Wigan Away n 15th vs A. Villa at Hom!!! So SAF will fully utilises his almost fully fit full squad at this crucial period of time!!! And i believe we will do well in this 'hectic' period n not like Loserfool said 3 games in 9 days were very TIRING for them!!! >.<" Tht's low class team mentality!!!!

With Nani, Owen, Cleverley, Smalling, Jones, Park n Fabio all fit now, it will b great to see them share out some game time!!! But they must make sure when being picked, they have to give it all they have on the pitch for the club!!! I think SAF will b given Pogba some game time in this 3 games as well... So expect some changes by SAF come Sunday when we play QPR!!! Most properly, SAF might even rest Rio for this game as he have got Smalling n Jones on standby mode!!!

As in midfield, I would love to see Cleverley get to start after a long lay off due to injury!!! Pairing him with Carrick n flanked by Valencia n Young as usual... Then Scholesy, Giggsy, Park or even Pogba will b great 2nd half sub when needed!!! Upfront Rooney is a sure starter, for all 3 games as he always have the energy for games... And this time will b Welbeck getting d nod!!!

Really looking forwards to this Sunday games, where we have to play QPR before Shitty goes to Emirates!!!! Yum Yum~~~

=======================================================================================================

Other than tht, another interesting article abt player tht we might needs... Rennes defensive midfielder Yann M'Vila!!! He is a player who plays like our Roy Keane n P. Vieira... And he is just 22 at the moment!!! Would b a good choice to bring in in the summer to back up Carrick in certain games during his bedding in period b4 actually taking over him... Hmm... And he is starting for France very frequent now, so this show M'Vila do have d talent to make it to the very top!!!!

Source: 'M'Vila is better than Vieira was & Arsenal should sign the cheque to get him' - Desailly - Goal.com

---------- Post added at 04:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 04:32 PM ----------

Late post today for me!!! Haha...

We will have 3 games in the next 7 days n there r 8th vs QPR at Hom, 11th vs Wigan Away n 15th vs A. Villa at Hom!!! So SAF will fully utilises his almost fully fit full squad at this crucial period of time!!! And i believe we will do well in this 'hectic' period n not like Loserfool said 3 games in 9 days were very TIRING for them!!! >.<" Tht's low class team mentality!!!!

With Nani, Owen, Cleverley, Smalling, Jones, Park n Fabio all fit now, it will b great to see them share out some game time!!! But they must make sure when being picked, they have to give it all they have on the pitch for the club!!! I think SAF will b given Pogba some game time in this 3 games as well... So expect some changes by SAF come Sunday when we play QPR!!! Most properly, SAF might even rest Rio for this game as he have got Smalling n Jones on standby mode!!!

As in midfield, I would love to see Cleverley get to start after a long lay off due to injury!!! Pairing him with Carrick n flanked by Valencia n Young as usual... Then Scholesy, Giggsy, Park or even Pogba will b great 2nd half sub when needed!!! Upfront Rooney is a sure starter, for all 3 games as he always have the energy for games... And this time will b Welbeck getting d nod!!!

Really looking forwards to this Sunday games, where we have to play QPR before Shitty goes to Emirates!!!! Yum Yum~~~

=======================================================================================================

Other than tht, another interesting article abt player tht we might needs... Rennes defensive midfielder Yann M'Vila!!! He is a player who plays like our Roy Keane n P. Vieira... And he is just 22 at the moment!!! Would b a good choice to bring in in the summer to back up Carrick in certain games during his bedding in period b4 actually taking over him... Hmm... And he is starting for France very frequent now, so this show M'Vila do have d talent to make it to the very top!!!!

Source: http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exc...r-than-vieira-was-would-thrive-at-arsenal-or-

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Looking forwards to the weekend as QPR come visiting!!! QPR away form have not been very good for the whole season other than their heroic win at Anfield over a bunch of clowns!!! So hopefully we will have a go at them and our players will give all d supporters something to cheer up with a big scoreline win!!! As SAF been stretching, goal diff is 1 o the thing we need to improve on over Shitty!!!

As Ferdinand have spoken, all players are not taking anything for granted at the moment until the title is truly in the bag!!! So i expect the players who will b selected will come out onto the field full of fire~~~

Giggsy n Yorke have voiced up saying Hughes's team is always hard to beat as they always fight till the end.. So do not expect an easy game without putting in a great performances ourselves... With Valencia n Young on form on both wings, it will b very exciting to watch our attacking play... Hope to see Cleverley start in the middle with Carrick supporting him n Rooney dropping into position to create spaces n fetching the ball from deep... Would LOVE to see Rooney get onto the scoresheet again!!! Hattrick would b GREAT!!! With our wingers on form n their supplies never dry up, its a big possible for Rooney to get goals... Errr... Provided tht SAF dun play him out of position to the left AGAIN!!!=.=" Haha...

Yes, its not going to b an easy game but as a Devil fan i still go for a big win!!! 5-0 to the Champions!!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Over at the Emirates, hopefully the Gunner will b able to beat Shitty n stay 3rd!!! Is a big game for both sides~~~ So, it will b another great game after ours!!! Come on u, Gunner~~~ Haha... Pls do GUN DOWN Shitty, Mancini n "Why Always Me Sohai" Mario~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

======================================================================================================

Another newz on our potential target, but this time might b another 2-3 season later!!! Haha...

Source: Blackburn boss Steve Kean warns Alex Ferguson off Grant Hanley | The Sun |Sport|Football

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
What a Sunday for us and most importantly what a great succession of results for us in yest 2 BIG games!!! ManUtd managed to see off QPR at Old Toilet and Gunners tapao-ed Shitty at the Emirates to leave us 8 points clear at the top of the table with just 6 games to play!!! Yes, no complacency allow until its mathematically won!!! But I'm more confident now tht ManUtd will defo b able to retain the EPL title, our 20th League Title, our 5th in the last 6 seasons!!!! Tht's a GREAT achievement!!!

As a pundit said yest after the post Ass-senal - Shitty game, "U just cant see Utd losing 3 of their last 6 games with the form they r in at the moment... Further more, Shitty themselves might not b able to win all 6 given the circumstances they r in at the moment!!!!" Hahaha... Yes, i buy tht talk too~~~ With the pressure Shitty r under, anything can happened!!! As today paper in UK reported tht, there were punch-up in the dressing room at the Emirates for Shitty amongst players!!!! But of cos Shitty spokeperson denied it!!!! So... Things not looking good at all for them!!! Where r u, Mr. Vieira?! Hahaha... What u say abt Desperado now?! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ U guyz r just cracking under mind games n pressure yourself~~~

Back to our game, and I totally agreed with SAF again tht we were lucky to get the Penalty so early in the game!!! 1stly it was defo an off side by Young!!! The lineman didnt give it!!! Then QPR captain fouled Young, thus d Penalty~~~ 2ndly, I'm not too sure if it warrented d Red Card for tht foul!!! But we dont care abt all this, as we did nothing wrong!!! Referee gave it, Rooney took it with both hand and scored a great penalty!!! Who knows, mayb with the QPR captain staying on the pitch without tht sending off, he might have help us by scoring 2 own goals?! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ This things (ref decision) happened everywhere!!! Everyone of us r mostly hypocrite when it happened~~~ Why QPR management personals didnt voice up their opinion when their other immediate relegation threaten opponent Wigan was on the wrong end of d ref decision at Chelshit?! Why dont they help Wigan to fight to over turn tht decision?! Hahaha... Bcos QPR management team hope Wigan go down instead of them!!! So, why d fuss huh?!

Overall, i dun think our performance r good!!! Same as d Blackburn game, we were too predictable, too slow at times n reluctant to have a try on opponent goal especially in the 1st half!!! We were always looking for our wingers n by doing so, opponents just gang up on Valencia n Young on the flanks in order to make it harder to find spaces... As usual, i think we shld hv shoot more from outside of the box... As SAF have said, u never shoot u never gonna have a goal!!!!

Besides the penalty, Rooney do not look like he is on form~~~ =.=" At times, he was like a bit dis-interested!!! His passing n ball stopping were very casual... Then for Rafael, still he doesnt seem like learning from his mistakes~~~ =.=" Rash tackles, stupid passing tht caused 50-50 ball for team mates n he is very very indecisive right infront of goal!!! Rafael rash challenges have cost us games b4, and still he is doing it on his liking~~~ Stupid!!! Tht's d main reason SAF subbed him out with Jones coming in... Then whenever he was in d advance position, team mates looking for his pass but he always opted to shot at goal... Unfortunately, his shot do not hv power or d accuracy thus 1 of the goal scoring chance went bagging~~~ >.<" I just hope he started to use his brain more in the future... He has been here for 2-3 season now, so no more such excuses for him as in he is still Young!!! Else, Jones n Smalling could give us a more consistence, solid n reliable service on the right back!!!!

Just glad tht we r able to open up a 8 points lead!!! Tht's a huge margin!!! If we r in Shitty position, i dun think we stand a chance to over take them with 6 games left... So, we stand a HUGE chance to retain our title now!!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

:party::party::party:
:party::party::party:

I watched d Ass-senal - Shitty game as well... I think next season d Gunners will b very strong contender!!! Arteta have had a very solid game as a deeper positioned playmaker~~~ I think he improved a lot from his Everton's day and he is playing under a good footballing system too!!! Other than tht, Alex Song is another player tht caught my eye too!!! Solid, reliable n very physical!!! Given time, i think he can b another 'Vieira' for them!!! Then there is Wilshere coming back from injury next season with AW going for further strengthening!!! So, Gunners gonna b back for the next season~~~ SAF shld hv know abt all this!!! Hmm...

For the time being, let's enjoy our lead n win!!! Up next for us, Wed against Wigan away~~~ Go Go Go, Devils!!!

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Man utd had to rely on 2 wingers for passing/crossing..I expect them to thrash 10 men QPR at home..Man utd really needs somebody pacey and creative in passing or crossing..As for rafael, he's nth but a pc of sh*t..Y din fergie put Jones at RB frm the very beginning?..The devils must atleast win 3, draw 2 and lose 1 in order to secure the 20th title..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Hahaha... Actually I hope ManUtd will b able to win the League at Ethihad, Shitty home!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Tht will really b putting a "sharp knife" into Shitty oredi broken heart!!!! Shitty away to Norwich will b another potential banana skin this coming Sat, further more its a lunch time kick off (745pm our local time) given tht they have to play in mid week too... Would really love it, if we win the title at their home!!! I'm sure there will b lots of banters around inside d stadium then~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Been really thinking hard as in who SAF gonna buy in the summer in order to boost our way of playing... SAF wanna inject more pace n youth into the team... So, hopefully it will bring us more titles n ECL in the future... Saw a link saying SAF will spend 70mil pounds on 3 of A. Bilbao players - J. Martinez, I. Muniain and D. Marcos... No doubt, the 3 players r good, young in age, have pace n technically sound, but i dun think A. Bilbao will b able to sell 3 young promising players in a year for whatever $$$~~~ Further more, if ManUtd is to spend 70mil, there r ways too many good, young n talented players available to choose from...

Actually I'm still looking at players tht we have been linked heavily lately n SAF scouting trip to France was just too interesting!!! Many possibilities pop up~~~ Hahaha... I guess its 1 of the fun part going into summer n trying to figure our who's in n who's out of our team... Haha... ^.^

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
Man utd had to rely on 2 wingers for passing/crossing..I expect them to thrash 10 men QPR at home..Man utd really needs somebody pacey and creative in passing or crossing..As for rafael, he's nth but a pc of sh*t..Y din fergie put Jones at RB frm the very beginning?..The devils must atleast win 3, draw 2 and lose 1 in order to secure the 20th title..

Hey bro, as a manc, i don;t think we should ever refer to our own player as a piece of sh*t.
They might not be thinking with their brain, but at least you can see that he was committed.
You can be frustrated with a player, like how i was with Ronaldo and Evans previously but pls don;t call our own players with 'names' la.
We stick with our team and players thru thick and thin.

Peace.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Hahaha... Actually I hope ManUtd will b able to win the League at Ethihad, Shitty home!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Tht will really b putting a "sharp knife" into Shitty oredi broken heart!!!! Shitty away to Norwich will b another potential banana skin this coming Sat, further more its a lunch time kick off (745pm our local time) given tht they have to play in mid week too... Would really love it, if we win the title at their home!!! I'm sure there will b lots of banters around inside d stadium then~~~ ^O^ ^O^ ^O^

Been really thinking hard as in who SAF gonna buy in the summer in order to boost our way of playing... SAF wanna inject more pace n youth into the team... So, hopefully it will bring us more titles n ECL in the future... Saw a link saying SAF will spend 70mil pounds on 3 of A. Bilbao players - J. Martinez, I. Muniain and D. Marcos... No doubt, the 3 players r good, young in age, have pace n technically sound, but i dun think A. Bilbao will b able to sell 3 young promising players in a year for whatever $$$~~~ Further more, if ManUtd is to spend 70mil, there r ways too many good, young n talented players available to choose from...

Actually I'm still looking at players tht we have been linked heavily lately n SAF scouting trip to France was just too interesting!!! Many possibilities pop up~~~ Hahaha... I guess its 1 of the fun part going into summer n trying to figure our who's in n who's out of our team... Haha... ^.^

I'd love to see they win at Etihad too but it's kinda impossible judging frm the way they play yest..If keano,ronaldo,van nisteelroy still around, it's possible!..hehe..I wonder hw much transfer fund will be given by the god damn glazers this summer..

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
ehdrian,

Hi there!!! To win the league at the Ethihad remain a huge possibility!!! With the way Shitty is playing ( no spirit, no confident n no commitment) n with all the pressure they r under not to mention now they have suspension n injuries on key players to deal with!!! I means we do not necessary need to win at Ethihad, perhaps a draw might b enough for us to b mathematically crowned this season Champions!!! Hahaha... Just think of tht, make me very happy n shiok!!! ^O^ ^O^ ^O^ Its d 3rd last game of the season n who knows we might b able to extent our lead b4 tht game!!! Hehehe...

Hmm... As on the transfer front, no exact amount have been mentioned b4... But d Glazers have been saying there will b $$$ for SAF if he needs them on new players... And from our last financial reports, d bank seems to have more than 100mil in cash!!!! So, not too concern abt the $$$ side of the matter... All i worries is whether SAF really looking to buy players in our midfield, LB, RB or striking dpt!!! It can b a very serious 'overhaul' of our team depending on how 1 look at our season~~~ We r out of Euro twice n out of all d cup competition this season... What does tht tell us?! We r just NOT GOOD enough!!!

Last summer n during this season Jan window, SAF hv been able to trim off some fringe players from our squad and i believe there r few to b chopped off too come summer... By doing so, it will enable SAF to promote some young bloods from our youth system n bringing in some talented players else where... 1 thing for sure, we just cannot keep relying on Giggsy n Scholesy whenever we hit the wall~~~ We have been delaying the replacement process for years, n i believe come summer, its our last chance to do so... Else, the bedding in time will take a much longer period when both Legends finally decided to retire!!!

And P. Pogba case still yet to settle n solve!!! And its very frustrating for the management team n fans alike... Cos in ManUtd, we always go for long term planning!!! Stay or leave, we need to plan...

Other than tht, i think our team is under transition with the way we r playing!!! 2-3 seasons back, we were rock solid even we were playing away from home in Europe... Our 4-5-1 formation... Its very tough for opponents to get pass our midfield then... But we have been concentrating more on our current 4-4-1-1... And I'm not sure if its bcos of tht, we look very light weight in the midfield area thus we r unable to get the results we wanna at times... Hmmm... What's on SAF mind in the coming future after our 2 huge defeats to Barca in the Euro finals?! He told us tht he will have a new system to play... But till date, i dun think we have seen any solid prove on tht yet!!! Perhaps mayb SAF was unable to get his player(s) last summer thus delaying his transition on our team?! Hmm...

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 02:56 PM ----------

Gti,

Hey bro, mana u hv been all this while huh?! With ManUtd winning nicely n Shitty collapsing like shits, still didnt see u here le~~~ Hahaha... Bz with works? How's life man?! ^.^

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
hi there storm!

Ya been busy lately. I've been here all this while, well just that i don't find anything inpiring enough for me to comment on. I still read your comments all the time, no worries! lol!
Well, I am kinda happy now that we have one hand on the title and Shitty self destructing but on the other side i am kinda disillusioned, seriously.
Deep down, if there was a season that i think we are 'allowed' to not win the title, it should have been this year.

Put it this way. There will definately be a season that we won't win the title. Be it this year, next or year after next.
No team can win every year. My point is that i'd rather they not win this season and take it as a kickstart for them. A slap in the face for them to wake up.
Seriously, apart from the promising football that we witnessed at the beginning of the season,
i can only defined the overall performance this season as "old and rugged" where we kept grinding out result after result.
It wasn't the swashbuckling, flamboyance that we used to witness. If there was once, it was the 8-2.
Other than that, it was pretty forgettable. Remember, this was supposed to be the season where we were supposed to challenge Barca again. and look where we end up in Europe.

But take nothing away from the team. it's still a very young team.
It will take a calamity in the weight of the Chernobyl / Fukushima disaster for us to lose the title now.
Im already looking forward to next season. If i were to predict a season that we will lose the title, it will then be the season when Scholesy and Giggsy 'truly' call it a day.
And then, the true transition starts.

(Or maybe, SAF retires before the former duo do........oh gosh...i'm trembling simply by the thought of it.....)

Last edited:

Stormvolution 9

3,000 RPM
Jun 18, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Gti,

Hey bro, i think most Devil fans will have the same feeling as u do abt our team this season... We started it with a 'Bang', then injuries hit us thus SAF changed/re-adjusted our system again with the players available to him then... Till now, our 1st touch fast moving football tht we witness at the start of the season had disappeared!!! >.<" Even with Scholesy back from his retirement, i think SAF just unable to bring back our faster pace football system... Sigh!!! And after long injury lay off, Cleverley might need a longer period to get back to his BEST!!!

And i would really like to know how SAF rate Cleverley n Pogba in his future plan (given tht Pogba agree to sign a new deal)!!!! And i think this will determine whether we r gonna go into the market for a creative midfielder~~~ If SAF think Cleverley is the MAN to replace Scholesy in the long run, then we can forget abt players tht we all dream of eg. Sneijder, Modric, Hazard, Eriksen, Gaitan n etc... Same goes with Pogba as our ball retainer in the midfield where Carrick is currently playing...

Hmm... I like J. Martinez a lot with the way he play n the way he can retain d ball reliably... But i think we oredi have someone quite similar to him in P. Jones, just tht Jones bar d experience n composure at the moment!!! So i guess chances of Martinez donning our red jersey r pretty slim!!!

Currently i think SAF is trying to build another generation of team, so dun think he will go b4 our 2 Legends do~~~ Hahaha... Unless... unless he win the ECL next season, then he might step down n let other take over~~~ Hahaha...

=====================================================================================================

This is the article I'm talking abt yest, where ManUtd is rumours to raid A. Bilbao for 3 of their star players come summer!!!

Source: Manchester United Transfer Rumours: Athletic Bilbao Trio Set for Old Trafford | Bleacher Report

And oso great to know tht SAF is heaping praises on Rafael by saying: "He's doing well. He was always a rash, young boy and his enthusiasm was overwhelming at times but he's settled down quite well and is quite calm in his game now. So, by doing that, he's brought his game to a really good pitch at the moment."

Read btw d line, SAF still think Rafael dive into tackles way too easily... Hmm... =.="

Gti

1,000 RPM
Sep 5, 2004
Visit site
seriously, I'd HATE it now if either Sneijder or Modric come in now.
They are no longer at a good age esp Sneijder. Anyone above 26, we are paying premium and for someone who's at their peak.
For Sneijder, it's at the wrongside of the tunnel. Definately a no-no.

ehdrian

I Don't Care!
Dec 14, 2006
Penang
Eden hazard and javi martinez wud be nice..dun think fergie will sign both of them..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I juz buy a clutch set..exedy racing clutch.What is the differences between my clutch and clutches like single plate,twin plate and so on...?I heard that racing clutch make a 'sound' when we step on the clutch.Will mine make that 'sound'?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience