Toyota GT86!!Is it coming??

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
Wonder if the Toyota going to bring them in. Anyone here has a clue? I think it is going to be a great car.:biggrin:

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
Finally they are here, but the prices are way over my expectation, sadly. It's terrible how Malaysian import tax compromises what these "reasonably priced" sports cars originally meant to be. Fxxx this :thefinger:

20V Trumpeteer

Known Member
Jan 2, 2010
Kedah
go buy them in langkawi...it will save u 100k...but need to wait bout a year before bring back to mainland and pay 10-20k worth of tax in cash:idea:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Scirocco is a good car but still not a rear wheel drive. I think the 86 is currently the cheapest RWD 2 door sports coupe in our country, and first sports car ever to be sold by UMW Toyota in Malaysia. So hopefully grey importers can offer a better price for used 86 from Japan or maybe they can bring in the basic spec 86 from Japan which should be much more cheaper.
Now you can drift your 86 and then get it regularly service at Toyota service center... how cool is that?

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
the price are nowhere to be seen...guess they might have took it down ......revise perhaps....:smokin:

hanhng

Known Member
Nov 14, 2009
The earth
That price certainly smashes car enthusiast's dream. I can go for a used lotus with a lower price. :stupid:

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

That price certainly smashes car enthusiast's dream. I can go for a used lotus with a lower price. :stupid:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Taking your car down to the track is always fun, but not when you think about the damage that it does to your car; increased tire and component wear, possible damages from collisions, and of course the ever embarrassing factor of a faster car pawning you on track. Well, if you have limited funds then the only choice is to deal with it and tune your car for more power and speed, if funds are no...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience