ZTH KuChiNG zone

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
jac, nice setup! hehe cant wait to see it

alpha keep us posted with progress! sounds like a real monster in the making hehe...

mine currently just in maintenance mode -.- no mods for long time to come...$$ abit tite hehe
Tofu n alpha: thanks but mine is just tiny snail with low boost, nothing comparable to u guy's monster ride.:biggrin:

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Tofu, remember I inquired about the HKS F Con? Actually a friend in zth wanted to sell it to me for RM1k. But I called Ah Yong last weekend, he said it's around RM1500 to tune... huhuhuhu so expensive le... So considering the fact that I'm only targeting minor hp - 350hp.. I'm going for a new turbine (max boost 2 bar), 550cc injectors, semi slick tyres toyo R888 and gonna try to tune M7 Emcon. I plan to do the installation myself and maybe borrow a friend's wideband to get it tuned. I didn't manage to buy the innovate broadband though as I'm saving $$$ on my girl's new spray job + power steering (which experienced severe leak after my practice donuts last weekend) + kaaz lsd oil + M7 Emcon. Will upload the videos soon. I think a friend uploaded a video of me drag racing with 350Z. I'll upload that here if i bump into him soon. Cheers.

Motorsport is a passion...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
jac dun say lidat mine oso not monster yet...eh when urs coming out?

alpha, u still running stock afm? afaik s15 one can only support up to 1.2 bar...then it cant read edi...unless u go z32 afm which can read up to 1.6 bar or so

if u plan to go piggyback u can opt for the 3 bar map sensor....or go standalone running map like d-jetro

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
hey bros.. how r u guys?/ hehe.. turbo?/ interesting.. hope one day can find one too.. ehehe.. btw, for information.. currently im outside of town.. bz with jobs.. later will met up again with u guys.. ehehe..

alphangadan: what is the vid name?/ ehehhee

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
jac dun say lidat mine oso not monster yet...eh when urs coming out?

alpha, u still running stock afm? afaik s15 one can only support up to 1.2 bar...then it cant read edi...unless u go z32 afm which can read up to 1.6 bar or so

if u plan to go piggyback u can opt for the 3 bar map sensor....or go standalone running map like d-jetro
Tofu: All items are ready and most are already in places except for the Ss piping and emb. Seems like ah sin is having slight trouble in getting his friend to come over and do the piping lol. Been waiting for that since last week. Anyway should be ready by early next week if nothing else got delayed. Half of your monster ride Hp will be bot target hehe:rofl:

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Tofu: Yep still running stock AFM. Plan to boost 1.2 bar only too as my conrod is still stock and I'm not sure whether my head has cams. But it sounds like cam to me... Anyway I plan to get the Z32 or opt for the standalone unit and use the map sensor instead of the afm. Still a long way to go. My target is just 350hp..

Series: Not sure about the video. Have to ask my friend. He said he posted it... I'll check with him first.

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Just done dyno at pro dyno. Boosting at 0.7 bar managed to get 178whp and 251 torque. Boosting at 0.9 bar managed to get 19x whp. Currently set the boost at 0.7 bar.

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Jac83: Nice :) Any video? 0.7 bar is quite high for stock setup... Impressive... I hope your internals can hold that sort of boost. Nevertheless if you build up your internals a bit more, I believe you can boost to 1 bar. And I guess I'll have a bit of a hard time to catch you in Super Sunday... I wreck my power steering over the weekends... My girl's gonna hibernate again this weekend... Just hope that it'll be ready for Kch this May.

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
0.7bar is the minimum boost with my turbosmart Wastegate. Guess I'll have to stick with it until I get myself a boost controller. Anyway the max boost is also 0.7bar for now so I'm not too worried as I won't be going full boost all the time. My auto gear seem to be taking it well with no sign of slipping even when dyno at higher boost at 0.9bar. No videos though as I arrived a tad too late. Just finished dynoed.

How did u wreck your power steering? Thought power steering is not something that will broke down easily unless of course it is leaking and u failed to notice till it dries up.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
jac ur b20 is vtec or non vtec??

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Peterj: b20b non vtec, with vtec then should be getting 2xxwhp at 0.7 bar.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
last time i happened to drive a b20b vtec wif 215whp :P

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

i drive proton wira 1.6 4g92p..does my car have speed limiter? cause even if i upgrade my exhaust system, air filter with CAI, muffler, ground cables...from previous stock i can only reach 160 and nothing more than that...after the modification i've made i can managed 165-170 only...

The question is why other cars(same model like mine) stock can reach even more than mine? if there is speed limiter how do i remove them? thanks sifus and friends:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience