Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

boi

Known Member
Sep 4, 2008
Those police... Honestly, let's think. Have they any use? Let me share my experience here. I got conned last time at mudah. Not much, RM 65 only. I kept the receipt and the seller's phone and all. I made a police report and pass all the evidence. You know how my case was handled?

It was passed among a few police until the right department "Commercial crime". The sarjan just gave me bullshit. Our conversation:

Sarjan: "we can't do anything. We are in kk. The seller is in KL. We do nto have budget to fly there and nab the guy. Last time we do have. But not anymore".

Me: Do you need to go KL for cases like these? I got all the details. Phone no. Bank in slip. you guys don't coordinate with police in KL?

Sarjan: They so busy. So many cases everyday. They won't be free to take case like this la... Just take it as a lesson la...

Me: ... (in my mind: Damn these people to hell. Get paid but don't want to help the rakyat?)

Honestly, if they want to do something, they can. I got all the details. But it is a few of these irresponsible bastards that tarnish the entire image of PDRM.

For me, it's not the money. I won;t die because of RM65. But I do not want to let conman like these loose. And If I feel I didn't do something, I will jsut pass the problem to others in the future.
this is the example of the causes why the scammers / fraud case is increasing dramaticly nowadays...some more they show up their stupidity & ton of lazy attitude...if they smart they can take action just for 5-10% of the report, take legal action and publish at media about what punishment deserve for the scammers...i think this will help a lot to reduce the number of this fcuker...

but we also cant blame them at all coz most of the con cases is more to buyers mistake...careless, excited & put trust on people they didnt know...for the cases that u at the right side yes u can push them and maybe can colaborate with them to settle down the case...

my simple advice for those out there please control your excitement, be patient and do research form google 1st before u decide the online deal mostly from Mudah...most of the cheap add actually u can think logicly either the price stated is reasonable or not...coz most of the con case is related to very cheapo pricing item...

even me also to many time already stepped into the con add but luckily most of the time i can smell the fishy earlier...be carefull guys out there...

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
Online scams increasing in Selangor

BY A. RUBAN

SHAH ALAM: Online shopping scams have increased by almost 50% in Selangor, state Commercial Crimes Investigation Department deputy chief Supt Ng Keok Chai said on Wednesday.
He said that there were 445 such cases in 2011 compared to 247 in 2010.
“Such cases frequently occurred in websites like www.Lelong.com and mudah.my, with the money deposited into the seller's account being channelled into some other person's bank account,” he told reporters during a walkabout here.
Supt Ng, however, added that there has been a drop in the total number of commercial crime cases in the state.

Online scams increasing in Selangor
Your friendly-neighbourhood police giving a press conference: money deposited into SELLER's account being channelled into other person's account?

The BUYER? Go lock yourself in room cry alone...

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
Your friendly-neighbourhood police giving a press conference: money deposited into SELLER's account being channelled into other person's account?

The BUYER? Go lock yourself in room cry alone...
These criminal normally uses drug addict/junkie/desperado needed money person accounts as one of their ways to hide their identity. They will be given a portion of that transaction to them.

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
These criminal normally uses drug addict/junkie/desperado needed money person accounts as one of their ways to hide their identity. They will be given a portion of that transaction to them.
This is the usual case. LAst time the guy who scammed me also used a bank account different form his name. Because of this, that useless sarjan keep using this point to say that "we can't do anything even more because of this. Because the account holder is not wrong". Fk that sarjan. Really cannot do anything? They can just contact the person and ask who took the money out from his/her account.

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
How to extract information from this people if they really don't know who is the real culprit? There are too many runners in this type of case (Buyer bank in at 'Seller Acc' then he pass to Runner A to pass at Point B. Later C collect and pass to D to be pass to the Mastermind). Police never close any case because somehow or somewhere there will be a lead on these culprits. So at the moment, PDRM keep on looking for certain infomation and warning the public to becarefull of this activities.

Mar 28, 2012
Johore
Cannot percaya the phone number details, some people use others IC copy like the along maaa, paste the poster sana-sini... but the account number maybe can cause only owner can access account right?

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Waaa... I only 1bhp ka? Haiyooo... Mcm mana mau kejar?

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
My own experience,

An ex-employee of used car in Selayang cheated costumers’ money (more than 10 victims). Via phone call he told customers to bank in deposit for the car they want to buy. End up the customers were cheated. They did not receive their car. After make police report police caught him at Ampang. During interrogation regarding the money deposited to his account, he said that was the money that the customers pay back to him because they borrow money from him. Police have to release him due to lack of evidence.

OK now look what information the police have:
1. Con man phone number
2. Con man account number
3. Con man address (info from account or phone number)

But they cannot commit him with the criminal because there is no writing evidence as a proof. If we want to buy something online, make a deal with the seller using sms. At least we have written evidence if something bad happen. That is how I get back my money from the con man.

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
my conclusionlah, is like this :

1. buyer : careless, stupid
2. seller : jahat, bunuh dapat pahala
3. police : dumbass lazy
4. tribunal : waste ur petrol

hamtaro00

Known Member
Sep 26, 2011
Ipoh
this also scam?

Nissan Silvia S15M R sports spring - Cars for sale Selangor - Mudah.my

---------- Post added at 12:32 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

this guy wanna suck my balls :biggrin:

Honda Civic VTI-S 1.7ES - Cars for sale Negeri Sembilan - Mudah.my

reply from this email Jayasuraes Naidu" <[email protected] email text as below

Hi ,

Appreciate your Interest and allow me asking to guide your attention carefully to this text for buying purposes only!

Allow me a few words : I've been working in Labuan federal territory and enjoying my work here in one of offshore Oil and Gas Engineering company platforms , where i do my job right now.I will be back by land in 3 months.

Anyway few words about the car :the overall car conditions are perfect,has been well taken care of , no dings or scratches. It is paid in full, no lien/loan or any outstanding debts. I am not a smoker, didn't have any pets and I've always garaged it. It has never been involved in an accident. Alwaysadult driven and garaged, never abused or raced , 98% tires usage and superb technology,styling,engineering and fantastic handling.

Well about the price , i'm selling it at a lower amount due to the fact that my wife urgently need an expensive surgical intervention and i do not dispose right now of such amount. I'm caught in the middle of very important personal events that force me to let it go and have a little time at my disposal to sell it .Again I want to point out because of my personal problem, I am looking for a smooth & fast selling without delays. So those are the reasons i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting my time with negotiations and to have a customer more then soon.

Although I am not by land we can still workout this deal because I’ve made specific arrangements before I left on the rig to be able to sell my car even do I am away.I have chosen a Third Party International Shipping Company to handle the transaction for me because I've used their services in the past to buy my car and that transaction went smoothly.This is a similar solution that Lelong has for small things : Safetrade: Overview , that will be a Buyer&Seller Protection Program for vehicles (big merchandises) .The process is pretty simple and it basically allows you to inspect the car for 7 days at your address, before third party will release , at buyer demand , the booking/reservation amount to seller (required worldwide in order to own it before others) .The priority is : first one who will reserve it , will have the first chance to own it .If the car is not exactly as described you will get a full refund from third party company and the same shipping company ,will pick up the car from you and will follow my next instructions , on my expense , but i assure won't be the case if you are serious. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I will be very sure that you are a GENUINE buyer ,they will be the mediator in our transaction , so my presence by land isn't necessary (The car is already sealed and locked in a container from one of the shipping company warehouse in Labuan ready for delivery only).Due to my work schedule I am not able to do a face to face transaction at the moment , so please do not ask for view because is impossible ,seller presence is needed , I still have 3 months more to go on the rig and also i signed a contract with them as there are long procedures to get it out from the middle of cargo . As an oil rig employee I have a different work schedule than your regular/basic 8 hours shift ,thanks for support.

The shipping is my responsibility so taxes, documentation and bureaucracy will not be a problem ,as will be hiring a shipping agent and power it to do all in both names making sure all papers are properly documented , will alleviate most of the stress involved by both parties and a easy purchase.

Double confirm full/total OTR-Amount payable is RM43,850.00 all inclusive (shipping fees for door to door delivery, taxes ,stamp duty ,Puspakom Inspection , JPJ transfer of ownership ), so you won't have to pay any extra charges.In my position as part of offshore personnel i am subject to 100% exemption car's duty given and defined by offshore govern by Offshore Act., so at my turn i won't asking for anymore money.

If you are interested to purchase it, please let me know where are you located so I can get some shipping quotes and I will also get back to you with a detailed Vehicle Buyer&Seller Protection Program.

Yours faithfully,

P.S. : Single request if you are composed financial ,arrange your financing prior purchasing in short time and i might consider this,i can't help you to manage the loan,i only accept customers that have at last available a minimum of RM8,200.00 MYR for purchase

Nov 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
This is all a syndicate run by the negro or mat hitam in the country. I blame the malaysia immigration for letting these negro into our country with fake student visas. You will notice most of them are old enough to be a student as per what they claimed. So this is another case of makan duit by the immigration people?
Malaysia now is not a safe place as it used to be.......

ATCO

Known Member
Mar 23, 2009
malaysia
if only we can arrange to lure him out or trace the address, would be nice to know how this conman looks. surely we can find a good use of him like tasty croc feed or nice punching bag or crash test dummy or etc.....

Phantom_Scarab

Nov 15, 2003
KLIA
Blue shirt guy all where got time to catch this conmans because the workload to nab Anwar Ibrahim is tremendous.....National Security issue....

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Dont discuss here on how to trick the conman....close discussion better....or else he will know!

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Dont discuss here on how to trick the conman....close discussion better....or else he will know!

---------- Post added at 10:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

alwjmonster

Known Member
May 12, 2009
Subang Jaya
hereticalvoices.blogspot.com
if police can't bring justice, reduce crime, then what's their purpose? we're paying our tax for them to work their arse out. if they're the one who got scammed, I bet they will do their best to get this conman. They don care, because it's your problem, not their.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi there,

Can anyone tell me how to check my block is in working conditon or not.
How much to overhual or 2hand block?

How much to overhual a 4G92P block?

How much 4G92 mivec block?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience