bad experience with Lorenzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
kwai, i posted your thread also in FB...

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
kwai, i have read about it @ FB 'All About Ipoh....' such bad attitude & services..
next time i presume Rozell would be a better choice..

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
some forumer complain about rozel in lowyat in this my same topic also

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

ok, Benco had send me a coffee table for exchange, sent me 2 x 450 threads bed sheet, i returned the 2 sets unused bed sheet to them.
They took back the sofa sets and refunded me with 2 cheques, 1 is for the sofa refund, another one is the RM180 transport fees refund.

Thanks a lot for all the internet medias, facebook fellas, friends and families, forumers and whoever that given support.

thank you Lorenzo Malaysia and Benco Decor Sdn. Bhd. for responce and took action into this case.

As i Promised to Benco, I will delete those photos and forum posts.

thanks again

melody

9,000 RPM
Jun 9, 2005
ipoh
Gee glad that this case had been settled.. Happy for you.. Well that's 'the power of internet'..
Don't play play ya..
So now you can sleep peacefully..

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
Benco had send me a coffee table for exchange, sent me 2 x 450 threads bed sheet, i returned the 2 sets unused bed sheet to them.
They took back the sofa sets and refunded me with 2 cheques, 1 is for the sofa refund, another one is the RM180 transport fees refund.

Thanks a lot for all the internet medias, facebook fellas, friends and families, forumers and whoever that given support.

thank you Lorenzo Malaysia and Benco Decor Sdn. Bhd. for responce and took action into this case.

As i Promised to Benco, I deleted those photos and post.

Thanks Benco decided to refund and take back the sofas, i was so worried I will receive more surprise after the warranty repair,
and i am worried how long the leather will hold up and peel off again,
now thanks god the sofas taken away, like taken all my worries away, i will have a good night sleep since now on.

Thanks god

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
some forumer complain about rozel in lowyat in this my same topic also

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

ok, Benco had send me a coffee table for exchange, sent me 2 x 450 threads bed sheet, i returned the 2 sets unused bed sheet to them.

As i Promised to Benco, I will delete those photos and forum posts.

thanks again
now u can shop for a new set of sofa....take yr time and pay only when u r satisfied...:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It really does seem like the good times are here to stay for carmakers as more and more models are launched, with some really delving into the niche segment.

Mercedes-Benz have confirmed that the CLS...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience