ZTH KuChiNG zone

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Walao eh!!! maiku!!! is this called fast? i more and more in love with honda..... and i knew that we must get an eg manual is far more better then auto.... dun say nvm la, auto 1st,later vtec go for manual ma.... bullshit.... the reason manual is far more superior is, the b16a sit cun cun ,no nid mod anything, i drive my car to mech's place at 8.20am, help him a bit for whole day... when i back at 4.30pm, it become like this dy single cam out, b16a in just in not 12 hours time :biggrin:

Attachments

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
Walao eh!!! maiku!!! is this called fast? i more and more in love with honda..... and i knew that we must get an eg manual is far more better then auto.... dun say nvm la, auto 1st,later vtec go for manual ma.... bullshit.... the reason manual is far more superior is, the b16a sit cun cun ,no nid mod anything, i drive my car to mech's place at 8.20am, help him a bit for whole day... when i back at 4.30pm, it become like this dy single cam out, b16a in just in not 12 hours time :biggrin:
congrats bro coz u had ur car done in one day...so sorry this whole weeks really bz with works + family until i forgot bout ur plan huhu but now u feel it dy so i think urs must be better vtec pulling than mine:rofl:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
congrats bro coz u had ur car done in one day...so sorry this whole weeks really bz with works + family until i forgot bout ur plan huhu but now u feel it dy so i think urs must be better vtec pulling than mine:rofl:
i like honda now again, ori socket sumbat balik, engine started... even can normal drive also...lol.... tomorrow gonna go do wiring exhaust...:wavey:

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
i just use auto gauge.. but till now forgot hows the reading.. cab using this meter.. will it be cun or not?/ ehehhe..

peterj: bro, already plong in b16a isit?/

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
yea:biggrin: tomorow go finish the wiring job and exhaust can go dy....i like honda, plug in ori socket and wire start dy,even can drive normal to STY do exhaust..

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Alpha: u sure ah sin got 3 civics? Was told he only got 1, the maroon colored 1, the other is a yellow wira with evo engine.

Anyway will be getting only the boost meter for now. No budget for the rest darn it.

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
Bitch Please! who say b16 fc suck? damn, i drive average speed 80km/h,rpm not over 3k, fuel same or even better then d16... 80km/h just 2.5k rpm, not like rumor said over 3k......

those say it sucks must be heavy foot...:thefinger: the con is just need to rev higher for more torque

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
tats y sumtimes its better if u feel it urself than waiting for others rumours:rofl:
btw peterj where did u send ur car for repair? last saturday follow my frens to one workshop at 3rd mile behind car wash,got few vtec monsters:driver:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
private mech at jalan foo chow

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Jac: Actually most of the cars there are projects cars. Many sponsors. The short body black prelude is one hell of a B20B... Anyway I'm going back to tune my SR20DET and go for upgrades... I'll drop by to check out some items from him. Also I might be getting my upgrade turbo from Proturbo so kill three birds with one stone....

And maybe while my car is there, will probably drop by sejingkat to check out the scene aka burn some rubber... Got a score to settle with a friend :biggrin:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Jac: Actually most of the cars there are projects cars. Many sponsors. The short body black prelude is one hell of a B20B... Anyway I'm going back to tune my SR20DET and go for upgrades... I'll drop by to check out some items from him. Also I might be getting my upgrade turbo from Proturbo so kill three birds with one stone....

And maybe while my car is there, will probably drop by sejingkat to check out the scene aka burn some rubber... Got a score to settle with a friend :biggrin:
Well there is another street legal monster there at the workshop, the red hatchback civic. My ride should be ready by end of this week should all progress without any hiccups:biggrin::slug:.

Last edited:

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
:biggrin: saw your posting on BOT. Impressive setup. B20B is a strong VTEC. I'm currently racing with them here in Miri. So far my stock SR20DET with only walbro fuel pump, tial 38 wg and boosting 1 bar, can smoke some modded b20b. Mayb they have traction prob.. My gl (if I burn out) launch almost prefectly :biggrin:... Anyway welcome to club...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
jac, nice setup! hehe cant wait to see it

alpha keep us posted with progress! sounds like a real monster in the making hehe...

mine currently just in maintenance mode -.- no mods for long time to come...$$ abit tite hehe

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Stylo International will be joining hands with the 2011 Malaysian Formula One Petronas Grand Prix as a base to take the Malaysian leg of the Ford Models Supermodel of the World search to the next level.

The winner will get the opportunity to represent the country at the finals in New York City and be in the running to bag a contract with Ford...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience