4G1Series track day March 2012

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
wah how i wish to join too! but place is too far :/
any plans to make one in klang valley?
The only problem with that is Sepang is the nearest and unless the club members have deep pockets and are willing to spend, it'll cost quite a bit to setup.

fstr

7,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Apr 19, 2004
Sahara Desert
a big thank you for those who joined the trackday, next one hopefully 6 months away :sleep:

Jutan Supplier

Known Member
Aug 27, 2007
www.facebook.com
Great event. Thank you orgenizers, thank you crew men (and women...), thank you participants, thank you everybody..

BLANk

1,500 RPM
Dec 28, 2007
Sardine
www.zerotohundred.com
the evening heavy rain session is fun & all participant balls out for the wet run... unforgettable...haha

Big claps to the organizer for the successful event...looking forward for the 3rd 4g1series track day!!!

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
melaka MIMC next??... or pasir gudang??..

izso, actually to calculate the overall cost of having a track day in dato sagor, is enough to pay for participating fee for sepang track day (rm350??..)... fuel and toll to reach dato sagor, tyres wear and tear... yes, u can finish up your semi slicks in dato sagor in just 1 day... it is really harsh on the tyres....

well... sepang big boys circuit for high powered cars... higher speed, more danger... so its better to have a small-medium size circuit where speed is less and skill and handling matters....

ronzai89

Sep 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
melaka MIMC next??... or pasir gudang??..

izso, actually to calculate the overall cost of having a track day in dato sagor, is enough to pay for participating fee for sepang track day (rm350??..)... fuel and toll to reach dato sagor, tyres wear and tear... yes, u can finish up your semi slicks in dato sagor in just 1 day... it is really harsh on the tyres....

well... sepang big boys circuit for high powered cars... higher speed, more danger... so its better to have a small-medium size circuit where speed is less and skill and handling matters....
Sepang cost WAYYYYYYYY alot. RM350 it self i doubt it will cover the cost without sponsors, you will not believe how much does it cost to rent sepang tracks for half day. :banghead:

To make it realistic abit, lets try out Pasir Gudang and also MIMC circuit. Been quoted the price already.

yeehau86

Helmet Clan
Feb 10, 2007
For your info:

1) Full track (half day) RM30,000.00 (RM35,000.00 for weekend and
public holidays)
• Track - 5.542km
• 6 Pits with offices
• 1 Team Common Room (air-conditioned)
• 1 Paddock Club (air-conditioned)
• Race Control with operator
• 1 unit 4 x 4 with crew
• 14 Marshals
• 1 Doctor, I medical assistant with 1 ambulance
• 4 Cleaners
• Utility chargers shall be borne by the circuit
• 4 Security personnel
• 1 Unit fire car

2) South Track (half day)
: 4 hrs. max RM15,000.00 (RM18,000.00 for weekend and
public holidays)
• Track - 2.609km
• Race Control with operator
• 1 unit 4 x 4 with crew
• 8 Marshals
• 1 Doctor, I medical assistant with 1 ambulance
• 4 Cleaners
• Utility chargers shall be borne by the circuit
• 4 Security personnel
Note: All other facilities are
to be arranged by the client

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ApYQnI9nsY&t=206

I watched Youtube videos depicting how UR installs swaybar/anti-roll bars. In them, I see the cars getting jacked/raised above ground level for the bars to be installed. Final tightening were performed with the wheels off the ground.

Can't help wondering how this can be correct. With vehicles off ground level, the cars aren't at their normal ride height. If you tighten & lock the bolts in this position, when the cars are...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience