Accord modification (H22A)

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
I think if you check the Jun spec, it is definitely not 'hello kitty' (stage1) the lift is higher then the recommended 272, IIRC its like 288 hence should be stage 3.

Would like to know the result and idling and whether the RSM is enuf to tame it

LOPI

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
melacca
Bro antuquboq...
Thanks with the link you share here...
Sorry if i mistake u mention about type or stage?:-) is it same?hehe
What you mean that i need to match it with high compression piston?
Can u explain it...is it wrong with the piston that i choose?:-)
After i tuned it hopefully i can dyno and share here the result...

antuquboq

500 RPM
Mar 16, 2004
Cheras
www.antuquboq.cjb.net
bro lopi, this is good article for h22a upgrade.. maybe we can learn something from this upgrade..

H22 Piston & Cam Upgrade - Tech - Honda Tuning Magazine

hope can share ur dyno result here. fyi i also own h22a but from euro r body. stock engine with just minor mod like 421 extractor, doghouse air ram, gruppe m filter with heat shield, ngk plug cable, 2.3' pipe with spoon n1 muffler and done tuning with e-manage. managed to get 206whp..

LOPI

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
melacca
bro antuquboq...

Thanks again with the link
That article i already read before this.
This project for my friends h22a in sm4 body...
We try to use h22a from bb4 body as our based,try to not change the intake appearance and the engine itself..

We also upgrade and focus more to head above only and some minor counter for piston and others...
Piston we maintain oem that have 10:1 compression and send to the engineering to tapper the valve area for clearance and mod like cp piston meaning that we cut some of the bottom piston...

Like you antuquboq you have 11:1 compression piston same as mine...
good for this kind of upgrade...:)

LOPI

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
melacca
Morning guys...

Bro rakyat,
The car already tune on road. Got to many to counter back. The idle very hard to find...
Beside that the extractor and muffler back 'sebu' so the true potential cannot be fully pull out although piping from the extractor to the muffler 2.5". Muffler that been use 2" inlet and outlet..
Clucth that we use exedy 3 pack also 'lemau'...

For 'sifu2' out there please share and give opinion on this...:adore::adore::adore:

LOPI

Known Member
Feb 28, 2006
melacca
After several time having discussion and brainstorming here are counter measure to be taken:

1. Use throttle body 72mm including re bore the intake size.
2. Custom the extractor which have 2inch minimum inner diameter. Still with the idea 4 2 1 but for the 2 area we decide to make it long. For the muffler we choose to use Apexi N1 2.5inch diameter.
3. Need to use complete set of clutch(twin plate) but don't know yet what brand to be used.

For sifu2 out there please share and give opinion on these modification...we really appreciate it...

I will share the pic next time...my memory card condemned...:(

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

ask for opinion from a fren to swap in YRV 1.3 into my kelisa & my kelisa stock to my 660. he said not a good time to buy halfcut coz now expensive time. he ask what car do u really want to mod & i said my 660 & don't want turbo. then he suggested to get a 1.3 high compression piston & rebore the stock engine & sum other things to change & wallah i'll get i hella ride. so sifuses, ever seen anyone done it, coz he's driving 1 & i think i wanna do it but in the long run who knows coz he also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience