bad experience with Lorenzo

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwai

1,500 RPM
Dec 18, 2004
Perak
Visit site
Benco had send me a coffee table for exchange, sent me 2 x 450 threads bed sheet, i returned the 2 sets unused bed sheet to them.
They took back the sofa sets and refunded me with 2 cheques, 1 is for the sofa refund, another one is the RM180 transport fees refund.

Thanks a lot for all the internet medias, facebook fellas, friends and families, forumers and whoever that given support.

thank you Lorenzo Malaysia and Benco Decor Sdn. Bhd. for responce and took action into this case.

As i Promised to Benco, I deleted those photos and post.

Thanks Benco decided to refund and take back the sofas, i was so worried I will receive more surprise after the warranty repair,
and i am worried how long the leather will hold up and peel off again,
now thanks god the sofas taken away, like taken all my worries away, i will have a good night sleep since now on.

Thanks god

Last edited:

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro, u can file an official complain to tribunal and get them to court ......with all the evident u have and all the receipts....write down a complete chronology of what happened from day1 until today....file it at tribunal...

personally i find lorenzo selling high end sofa with high price..didnt know their product so inferior....anyway hope u get yr compensation soon.

muzhaffar

Known Member
Dec 1, 2008
Really agree..log a complain to tibunal..just pay RM5..normally, the tribunal will call them first and most of the time, the seller will contact you to settle it down privately..

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Really surprised that Lorenzo (sounded sooo italian) is soooo damn lousy, yet they price their product so expensive.
Bad business conduct such as Lorenzo in Malaysia is really a put-off.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wah...its time to report to tribunal.......spread the news......
u tell them..."wah u more than 30 yrs in the bussiness rite...now i would like to see those 30++ years or hardship go down the drain" haha...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
usually they will "kelam kabut" come and replace...i experienced b4 when i bought a divan (mattress frame) from furniture fair at pwtc, luckily i snap the pics and kept it in my phone...it was beige gold color but when they sent, they sent me pure white and argued that it was the same color as the one at exhibition 3 months ago....so i sent an email to them with picture attached....they replaced me with a unit (broken unit they dismantle from exhibition and their lorry driver told me it was on display in every roadshow) so i again bang them upside down then they told me factory in penang la, no lorry to transport la, workers all busy la...drag me for almost 1 month and finally came to replace it with a brand new unit.

bLACKjAC

Known Member
Aug 11, 2007
Lorenzo?? very agrassive brand wow!! they almost advertise daily on paper. But after this thread, i would never go there

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
Sorry for you bro. Bring it to the Tribunal...lucky I decided not to buy Lorenzo products....actually now those branded stuff also from China....just name put like Italian.....

Another thing, the driver just unpack and go? Usually for me, when i received furniture I wont pay them 1st. I hold on to the DO and check the items upside down....after satisfy only i sign then let them go..because its better to have the delivery guy there since they also hired by the furniture company. If got any problem, I will immediately show the delivery guy and say this one i cannot accept...take it back....

Last edited:

rakyat

Known Member
Apr 7, 2009
Good advise from TitanRev - Never pay full payment b/4 delivery and do not just sign off before inspection. Later wanna claim very susah.

BTW Lorenzo is a M'sian brand made in Kepong-la (or is it Bamboo river?)

mick87

500 RPM
Apr 19, 2009
i cant beliv how is this so-called warranty for, same goes to my car, sent my car for warranty repair, is either problem getting worse or another new problem coming up.

s1tl

1,000 RPM
Jul 13, 2010
Ipoh/KL
lol shouldnt have bought there, Mico Furniture, they manufacture their own furniture with top of the line quality and also for a very fair price.
i know the boss personally, he is a damn nice person and can solve any of your problems.

bought a few furniture from them also no prob till now. Mico is the way to go. lorenzo hmm think twice

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
Bro I feel sympathetic for you. I myself was boiling with anger reading your post. Their furniture are damnly expensive. How can they offer such quality, after sales service and most importantly, their rudeness?

I suggest you follow bro Danz advice and report tribunal. Like what you said, it's not that you cannot afford it. But it is just not right! I will share this on facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I bought one piece headlights from this great seller :http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...l-city-and-vios-fog-lamp-complete-set-10.html
this headlight can fit to evo 5 and 6 only.

Allow me to share my experience how to install this headlights, maybe somebody can use it as reference.

Step 1: Preparation...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience