EG halfcut ???

eg9_05

1,000 RPM
Jun 7, 2007
look nice or not actually? im kind of curious~ cant really imagine how does it look like
if u looking for a grey dashboard...feel free to call me, recently bought a eg6 halfcut for conversion then now i have 1 extra grey dashboard complete with center console.

012-5889798

ae92r

Known Member
Feb 21, 2007
lsd wont affect the rpm but gear ratio does,b series is famous for the close ratio gear for you to easily rev to Vtec point, like i say, Bitch Please, dun heard too much to rumor and try it with ur self by cotrol ur right foot.... i achieve almost or better fc as normal d16 with controlled right foot...ron95 somemore... power is there, just need rev to VTEC praghh for the full power... power=more fuel.....normal drive=less fuel.... my 1st honda quote "it is stupid to drive over 3k rpm and 80km/h when you need save fuel for cruising but you are a jackass for not to rev over 5.5k rpm when u race with your VTEC"
First of all, i like your quote.....hahahaha.... make myself wanna rev to 9000.....:thefinger:

From my experience, its gonna be about 3700~3800 when the speed is at 110km/h....... mine with lsd from s4c.... donno about non lsd.... LSD is to help you in cornering, it gave enough traction when needed......::rofl:

Dont worry about fuel.... its still save if you compare to b20b :biggrin:..... u need to fine tune your car in a/f setting, remap your chip and add fuel regulator... dont forget VAFC too..... then everything is ready either you wanna save :slug: or flying around.... :driver:

There is also another option which to get d15b from virs halfcut.. then convert into manual.... if you can also use back your gearbox from your old car..... u get both world...save fuel and also power when you need it.... it has 130hp for 1500cc engine (in factory spec lah.... never on real world) but you never get the power of DOHC engine....:thefinger:

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
find spec R in zth, sell quite reasonable price

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

First and foremost..... HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR. The past two weeks have been hectic as I struggle to clean the house and attend to multiple detailing request by owners whom want their car prep and ready for the massive family gathering for CNY.

The Atos is no exception as it has been purchased by the owner brand new bout 8 or 9 years ago. I think the car has gone thru probably less than 50 car washes in its entire lifetime.

So, car was delivered to me on a Friday evening and below is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience