Workshop Recommendation

rivers

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Visit site
Hi All,

Am in the lookout for an Altezza. 1 of my all time fav car. Question is, are there any recommended workshops around USJ or Subang area? Also any owners staying in these 2 areas or whether there are any TTs happening. Would like to join and learn more.

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Most of us staying in USJ/Putra Heights area goes to Riyoz Racing/Trial Tuning located at Taman Sungai Besi. They are very experience with the Altezza and I have been with them since the day I bought my Altezza. Been through one complete engine redo and one AT to 6MT conversion plus other mods.

They are located at No. 8 Jalan 2/108C, Taman Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur, 57100.
The location map is here Trial Tuning Spirit Sdn. Bhd. Kuala Lumpur - Automobile Service and Mechanics - Contact Details & Profile - Malaysia.com

Hope this helps...

wfhan

4,000 RPM
Jan 9, 2004
selangor
Even myself staying outside of KL (souththen KL/Cheras) area also visit Riyoz/Trial for servicing...
But of course, you can bring your Altezza to places like Visions (Tom's) Bangsar and/or Sunday, and/or Alex's place (Bandar Tasik Selatan, KL) too...

rivers

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Visit site
Most of us staying in USJ/Putra Heights area goes to Riyoz Racing/Trial Tuning located at Taman Sungai Besi. They are very experience with the Altezza and I have been with them since the day I bought my Altezza. Been through one complete engine redo and one AT to 6MT conversion plus other mods.

They are located at No. 8 Jalan 2/108C, Taman Sungai Besi, Kuala Lumpur, WP Kuala Lumpur, 57100.
The location map is here Trial Tuning Spirit Sdn. Bhd. Kuala Lumpur - Automobile Service and Mechanics - Contact Details & Profile - Malaysia.com

Hope this helps...
Even myself staying outside of KL (souththen KL/Cheras) area also visit Riyoz/Trial for servicing...
But of course, you can bring your Altezza to places like Visions (Tom's) Bangsar and/or Sunday, and/or Alex's place (Bandar Tasik Selatan, KL) too...
Both, thanks for the info. Anyone has seen this car before or know of the history? Am interested in viewing it.

Toyota Altezza - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my

Also, anyone can recommended a good one that you know is for sale now?

rivers

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Visit site
Are u looking for a 5AT or 6MT Altezza??
You can try to contact this owner, provided he has not sold the car already...Toyota Altezza - Cars for sale Malacca - Mudah.my . This is a very good buy....
Looking for a manual one. Test drove this one Toyota Altezza - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my. honestly i thought the car condition is not bad. handling still there, the only thing is the hks and the muffler which i thought was a tad too loud. 60k a good deal? also he has only 1 key...and no alarm

Greytezza

1,000 RPM
Feb 6, 2007
Truly Asia
Looking for a manual one. Test drove this one Toyota Altezza - Cars for sale Kuala Lumpur - Mudah.my. honestly i thought the car condition is not bad. handling still there, the only thing is the hks and the muffler which i thought was a tad too loud. 60k a good deal? also he has only 1 key...and no alarm
I don't know the history of this one..so no comment.
But for the white manual Altezza...you can see there are lots of extra stuff going with the car..PowerFC, DVD player, Body Kit...etc, I still believe it is a good buy :top:. Furthermore we know the car and the owner too...but end of the day..it is your call. We will be waiting to welcome you to the group..:biggrin:

rivers

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Visit site
I don't know the history of this one..so no comment.
But for the white manual Altezza...you can see there are lots of extra stuff going with the car..PowerFC, DVD player, Body Kit...etc, I still believe it is a good buy :top:. Furthermore we know the car and the owner too...but end of the day..it is your call. We will be waiting to welcome you to the group..:biggrin:
Thanks bro. Was hoping to attend the TT tonight to learn more but have another engagement. The one you are suggesting looks tempting but the price is above what my budget is. What about the one that is for sale here?

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/cars-for-sale/402460-wts-toyota-altezza-rs200.html

Any comments?

G221

Over 10,000 RPM!
Jan 15, 2004
KL
There's no TT 2night bro..

The silver Altezza in your link is owned by a performance workshop owner. The car has been refurbished recently. All in good condition. Owner is a nice guy too. :biggrin: give him a call and see the car.

rivers

Known Member
Jun 22, 2004
Visit site
There's no TT 2night bro..

The silver Altezza in your link is owned by a performance workshop owner. The car has been refurbished recently. All in good condition. Owner is a nice guy too. :biggrin: give him a call and see the car.

Yup, plan to thanks. Will keep you guys posted! 1st test drive was quite good though the fun is really when the RPM is above 4k!

ling23

500 RPM
Mar 3, 2008
Our JB taiko got turbo kit for sell.. His name micheal

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

U can find him at FB Altezza club Malaysia

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

U can find him at FB Altezza club Malaysia