Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

zmays

Known Member
Feb 20, 2006
maybe this time TS friend and car owner make a police report together. bring a copy of the previous and current fake advertisement, the car, the prank account number, and resit of money transferred. at least police have a strong evidence to open investigation. and better if car owner call the prank first and asking his account bank number by pretending interested to buy the car.

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
maybe he is too excited in getting a car with such low price....lucky its only rm500, if rm5000 then sorry for him

teo1957

Known Member
Nov 12, 2006
maybe this time TS friend and car owner make a police report together. bring a copy of the previous and current fake advertisement, the car, the prank account number, and resit of money transferred. at least police have a strong evidence to open investigation. and better if car owner call the prank first and asking his account bank number by pretending interested to buy the car.
Boss, in my friend's case, not only account number, my friend brought FULL NAME AND ADDRESS of bank account owner, FULL NAME AND ADDRESS OF HANDPHONE NUMBER OWNER, FULL NAME AND ADDRESS OF NUMBER PLATE OWNER,

police never investigate also?

All those details he HIMSELF acquired from BANK, from CELCOM, from JPJ.

What more information does the police need? Need ourselves tangkap the bugger bring to them izzit?

No need to put too much hopes to our police lar...

Originally Posted by teo1957
I want to retire from ZTH but cannot resist from replying to this thread hahaha...

Okay bro, wanna share my good friend's real life experience with a Mudah scammer. Friend really desperate to find original EG6, suddenly in Mudah appear EG6 selling for RM16.5k. Friend quickly gave a call, scammer didn't pick up. Friend call again, and again, and again, suddenly scammer pickup and identified himself as Mahmud Ridzwan. Told him he is at JPJ just done inspection for a buyer ady. Friend said he can topup the price, but scammer told him he couldn't sell to him, UNLESS he deposited an amount to refund the current buyer's deposit. Friend so desperate, desire already clouded mind, deposited RM3,000 to scammer's Public Bank account. After that scammer didn't pick up call already.

Friend is well connected, called his friend at Celcom and JPJ. I got my friend's police report copy, here are the Celcom details:
Name: Joanne Ajum
Handphone No.: No. 712, Jalan Jerjak Timur, 44200 Selangor.

The Celcom number is a postpaid number registered a mere 3 days before the EG6 was advertised. Now, the most amazing part is the JPJ details:
Plate Number: WEM 119
Vehicle Model: Modenas Kristar
Address: Surfine Heitech Sdn. Bhd., Lot 5317, Kg. Nanding, Batu 12 3/4, 43100 Hulu Langat, Selangor.

It's not even a car, it's a farking motorcycle! Owned by a driving school!

My friend even got the Public Bank account holder's details, very well connected my friend:
Name: Awangku Nor Azwan
IC No: 770429-13-5591
Address: Lot 970, Lorong Piala 4C, Taman Sukma, Petrajaya, Kuching, Sarawak.

A quick Google revealed this farker already scammed few people:
Print Page - Hati-hati dgn penipuan yang sedang berlaku

With all of the Celcom, JPJ, Public Bank details that friend got, he lodged a police report at Kota Damansara station two days after the scam. Very quick my friend. But will all the details spoon-fed to the police, the police didn't do anything until now! No farking thing! Imagine if my friend is not well connected and couldn't get all the details, far worse!

So if you go lodge a police report oso, this farking scammer will not be afraid one. He happy-happy onli, police do nothing one. What you can do is to publish all the details you got on the internet, someday, somewhere one of our fellow enthusiasts will come across this farker, we all round him up and shove an exhaust pipe up his @rse.

http://www.zerotohundred.com/newforums/car-crimes-and-security/346309-scammer-on-the-run-12.html

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
in this case is the police never responded properly just heads up directly to bukit aman in dept. jenayah komersil or cyber crime unit also possible if not mistaken....if they ask why not go to normal balai..just tell them police at normal balai no respond...

aku_sangap

1,000 RPM
Jan 14, 2004
Tengah Laut
Visit site
y not, let's give that bugger a call...make an appointment wif him...then kasi that bugger cacat....kasi potong tgn kaa.. haaa........bloody moron....

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
Here it goes again. Similar stories. I believe its the same person.

Hi ,

Appreciate your Interest and allow me asking to guide your attention carefully to this text for buying purposes only!

Allow me a few words : I've been working in Langkawi territory and enjoying my work here in one of offshore Oil and Gas Engineering company platforms , where i do my job right now.I will be back by land in 3 months.

Anyway few words about the car :the overall car conditions are perfect,has been well taken care of , no dings or scratches. It is paid in full, no lien/loan or any outstanding debts. I am not a smoker, didn't have any pets and I've always garaged it. It has never been involved in an accident. Always adult driven and garaged, never abused or raced , 98% tires usage and superb technology,styling,engineering and fantastic handling.

Well about the price , i'm selling it at a lower amount due to the fact that my wife urgently need an expensive surgical intervention and i do not dispose right now of such amount. I'm caught in the middle of very important personal events that force me to let it go and have a little time at my disposal to sell it .Again I want to point out because of my personal problem, I am looking for a smooth & fast selling without delays. So those are the reasons i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting my time with negotiations and to have a customer more then soon.

Although I am not by land we can still workout this deal because I’ve made specific arrangements before I left on the rig to be able to sell my car even do I am away.I have chosen a Third Party International Shipping Company to handle the transaction for me because I've used their services in the past to buy my car and that transaction went smoothly.This is a similar solution that Lelong has for small things : Safetrade: Overview , that will be a Buyer&Seller Protection Program for vehicles (big merchandises) .The process is pretty simple and it basically allows you to inspect the car for 7 days at your address, before third party will release , at buyer demand , the booking/reservation amount to seller (required worldwide in order to own it before others) .The priority is : first one who will reserve it , will have the first chance to own it .If the car is not exactly as described you will get a full refund from third party company and the same shipping company ,will pick up the car from you and will follow my next instructions , on my expense , but i assure won't be the case if you are serious. This way, you will be able to inspect the vehicle before committing to buy it and I will be very sure that you are a GENUINE buyer ,they will be the mediator in our transaction , so my presence by land isn't necessary (The car is already sealed and locked in a container from one of the shipping company warehouse ready for delivery only).Due to my work schedule I am not able to do a face to face transaction at the moment , so please do not ask for view because is impossible ,seller presence is needed , I still have 3 months more to go on the rig and also i signed a contract with them as there are long procedures to get it out from the middle of cargo . As an oil rig employee I have a different work schedule than your regular/basic 8 hours shift ,thanks for support.

The shipping is my responsibility so taxes, documentation and bureaucracy will not be a problem ,as will be hiring a shipping agent and power it to do all in both names making sure all papers are properly documented , will alleviate most of the stress involved by both parties and a easy purchase.

Double confirm full/total OTR-Amount payable is RM29,850.00 all inclusive (shipping fees for door to door delivery, taxes ,stamp duty ,Puspakom Inspection , JPJ transfer of ownership ), so you won't have to pay any extra charges.In my position as part of offshore personnel i am subject to 100% exemption car's duty given and defined by offshore govern by Offshore Act., so at my turn i won't asking for anymore money.

If you are interested to purchase it, please let me know where are you located so I can get some shipping quotes and I will also get back to you with a detailed Vehicle Buyer&Seller Protection Program.

Yours faithfully,

P.S. : Single request if you are composed financial ,arrange your financing prior purchasing in short time and i might consider this,i can't help you to manage the loan,i only accept customers that have at last available a minimum of RM8,200.00 MYR for purchase

Police out there. Hope you notice this one little scammer.

navin.flexus

From Facebook
Aug 20, 2010
www.facebook.com
sometime back i came across someone in mudah selling an audi, an older version
it was black and had those bmw type rims and beautiful, seller works in sabah
it seems.
few weeks later, i saw the same car pix and rest of the details were all different
and best part is the fella only wanted to communicate via e mail and sms
and did not allow me to call directly. i wrote him an e mail and told to go screw himself

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
sometime back i came across someone in mudah selling an audi, an older version
it was black and had those bmw type rims and beautiful, seller works in sabah
it seems.
few weeks later, i saw the same car pix and rest of the details were all different
and best part is the fella only wanted to communicate via e mail and sms
and did not allow me to call directly. i wrote him an e mail and told to go screw himself
I know this bastard. That Audi A4 that sells for 5000 Euros right? Last time my friend and I were doing buy and sell cars. He was so enthusiastic about it. The moment I look at it, I know it's a con job. Anyways, I just give it a check. The usual story. Owner migrate to UK. Wants to sell car fast. Now the car is in UK and we have to pay deposit for him to ship it back to us to view. LOL. He even gave me the pay website that he fabricate himself. Looks real and profesional but all with words of other language.

My friend even blame em for letting go the chance. Stupid. COme one man... I don't know how idiots can believe this kind of shit.:banghead:

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
I know this bastard. That Audi A4 that sells for 5000 Euros right? Last time my friend and I were doing buy and sell cars. He was so enthusiastic about it. The moment I look at it, I know it's a con job. Anyways, I just give it a check. The usual story. Owner migrate to UK. Wants to sell car fast. Now the car is in UK and we have to pay deposit for him to ship it back to us to view. LOL. He even gave me the pay website that he fabricate himself. Looks real and profesional but all with words of other language.

My friend even blame em for letting go the chance. Stupid. COme one man... I don't know how idiots can believe this kind of shit.:banghead:
It's friends like yours that fuel conmen to do what they do. Educate your friend and bash his head against the wall to make him realise his stupidity. Stupidity and greed makes these conmen thrive.

sagaevo

Known Member
Nov 20, 2003
It's friends like yours that fuel conmen to do what they do. Educate your friend and bash his head against the wall to make him realise his stupidity. Stupidity and greed makes these conmen thrive.
Yup....got to agree on that facts. But often when a person gets fueled by excitement over the offer and gets carried away in the jolly, they would lose their judgment and [FONT=&quot]sensibility over to such offers treat....and sometimes when given [/FONT][FONT=&quot]cautionary [/FONT][FONT=&quot]advices by a friend on the deal made, it only will fall on deaf ears....until they realized that they had been conned dryly....:smokin:[/FONT]

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

HotBits Suspension system...for cars & suvs.
I'm planning to change my stock absorbers and the stock springs, because my front stock absorbers are partially not working well already.

I'm considering HotBits, as they offer adjustable coilover suspension (front & back) for my car.

Has anyone installed products from the HotBits suspension range?
Any good or bad comments?

I would appreciate if current or ex-users can give their opinion on HotBits products, before I actually make my...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience