ZTH KuChiNG zone

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Yes bro. I heard it has been rebranded due to those imitation/fake emanage selling in the market...
Awesome. Hope the timing is while my "girl" goes for the upgrades and tuning...

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Tofu : Accordingly my ride will be sent to prodyno for the emanage tuning. The differential lock for 4wd need to be taken out too for the dyno machine only for 2wd. Anyway that will be later as still awaiting most parts yet to arrive from kl.

bongbong10

Known Member
Apr 29, 2010
sarawak
hi guys, thanks for advice for my 3sgte, if got time i will find ah pao,..for now i have new problem, my car being bang from rear as my car park nicely at leftside( parking space), my next door lorry driver make stupid turn as cannot make for the lorry to turn but turn also, my rear right pillar run out, and entire right guard crumble like paper,....heart so pain..,somemore i just install WTA intercooler infront also gone,aircond condenser also gone cause the lorry turn to hard pulled the rear guard til bang front car( mazda fighter) the mazda seems ok but my front part bang the bumper, my condenser and intercooler gone.,...so for now my car cant make to TT,...

want ask u guys, rav4 2 door what colour nice, red or titanium silver( R34 skyline) or others? i saw alot white,green,blue,maroon,black,..any ideas?want change colour to change my car luck also..haizzzz so sien and sad see my car nw..

want see my pic can go fb find me, ben santana..
if anyone here got toyota rav4 aircond condenser or celica gt4 Water to Air intercooler, let me know, i want buy dy.. and thanks again guys,,

Last edited:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Bong bong: sad to hear that bro. Make a police report and claim the lorry's insurance for basic repair works. As for the intercooler, no idea can claim or not though. Best of luck bro.

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Tofu: Whoah... Nice video clip... Hehehehehe totally different league. Beautiful rides.... Mine is just a humble ke70 powered sr20det. :biggrin:
Bong: I've been dealing with a couple of accidents back in Kuching. I can get some $$$ out of the whole ordeal. My friend Ah Hin can help.. He's an adjuster at 4th mile with BKB. We claimed against a total lost from Biaramas and also from another car. Apparently we managed to get some $$$ more than the insurers suggested amount. Alternatively you can go to a lawyer to get even more... My good friend Shankar can help. But his fees are quite high... Make sure you have a police report to claim....

bongbong10

Known Member
Apr 29, 2010
sarawak
oic,thanks for advice guys, but if claim insurance take long time and the lorry driver also a friend and next door shop only so wont make much problem.lazy to deal with claims, deal with the tauke fix my rear section and for front i fix myself as need find rav4 aircond condenser and gt4 intercooler..anyone here got fren or know somebody got, tell me..need finds these.. really bad luck for today..my car just come out to drive as normally at home parking and i just fix the gt4 intercooler tot want test the car and see the check light or not..now my car pigu need surgery..haiz...

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
bongbong, very sorry to hear that bro, sigh careless driver

Tofu: Whoah... Nice video clip... Hehehehehe totally different league. Beautiful rides.... Mine is just a humble ke70 powered sr20det. :biggrin:
Nolah apa diff diff league wan, all same same enthusiast lah

sr20det with lightweight ke70 is a nice recipe

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
rex: bro, crz is cool.. but performance wise?/ ehehe.. i dont think u want to downgrade from s15 to crz.. eheheee.. or already planning to bot the engine.. ehehehe.. rock steady bro..

tofu: bro ,cool vid.. ehehe.. nice one.. btw, why dont try to insert cam inside like the one done by the japanese.. can view how you handle the stering, gear and e brake, and pedal.. hehehe.. :biggrin: autohana at stadium bro.. anymore information.. ehehe..

shah: relax bro.. fam comes first.. ehehee.. if i am you, will spend time with fam first..

alphangadan: cant wait for yu to come and tt bro.. wana see u drift la bro.. ehehe.. can play with tofu later on.. no rear wheels cars except the both of u.. so the rest of us just sit and watch.. ehehehe..

jac: share with us ur hp bro.. eheheheee.. curious to know..

bongbong: sorry to hear.. relax bro..

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
Series: don't think it will reach 200 though. Darn my engine bay's kinna tight. Gotta mod to fit in. Will keep an update here. Hope I get to fit in the 2.5" ss pipe instead of 2". Civic's engine bay is much longer that's for sure.

Also there is a supercharger kit for the new crz. Just plonk it in and u'll get the power hehe otherwise it is just a mere 120hp on crank. The car itself is quite a looker though. Nice design.

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
jac: its oke bro.. happy moding.. and happy kapish2.. ehehehe.. one more honda turbo is coming..

bros, have anyone read on the latest product of spark cable.. ehehe.. keen to know..

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Tofu: Humbly agree.. drift enthusiasts.... I was practicing my donuts and had a wooden stand as my guide this afternoon... Still need more practice.

My baby will not be commission for awhile as she needs a new paint job. Hope to get it ready by next month - send back to Kch for the necessary upgrade.

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Morning series: my current setup is actually for drag. But I do practice drifting at big parking space... For drag, I'll be using 225 55 15 tyres. For drift just use the simple 195 sime tyres.... Now my rims are with the 195 tyres so easy for me to drift. SR20det gives very good response on the throttle... So easily drift whenever I corner... But my handbrake is not too sensitive... Otherwise it would be very fun to drive. I'll get my handbrake done when I send it to Kch for turbo upgrade and tuning.

Tofu: I need your advise. Are you familiar with HKS F Con? Compare to tuning my SR20DET with say M7? HKS F Con/M7?

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
alphangadan: morning bro.. ic, drifting is interesting.. bcoz of the technique needed to take the corner.. but, now still loving drag.. just know how to shift gear la bro.. ehehe..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello, bros.. recently i found another extra voltage stabilizer which is hot inazma and the one i am using currently is raizin so just wondering can any experts here tell me that whether a not i can install both of the voltage stabilizer in my wira ?? meaning 2 voltage stabilizer, will it causes more harm than good?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience