Breaking news!! Got cheated at mudah

jester

1,000 RPM
Jul 8, 2005
PJ
the pics he used for his post in mudah were my car! he must have got them from my post in cardomain. i hope the cops will nab him

2pac

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2004
PJ/Sban
This is the reply i got when i inquire for a Caldina selling at 40K.... as a buyer we need to be extra careful and use common sense ...

"
Hello ,

Just saw your reply .

Few words about me : I've been working in Labuan federal territory and enjoying my work here in one of offshore Oil and Gas Engineering company platforms , where i do my job right now.I will be back by land in 4 months.

Anyway ,the overall car condition is excellent, no dings or scratches. I am not a smoker, didn't have any pets and I've always garaged it. The vehicle has never been involved in any accident not even a minor one and all the regular maintenance was done in time .... it was little used.

As you can see, i'm selling it at a lower amount due to the fact that after 4 months i will be deployed overseas for 2 years and i do not want my car to depreciate too much. I'm caught in the middle of very important personal events that force me to let it go and have a little time at my disposal to sell it .Again I want to point out because of my future departure, I am looking for a smooth & fast selling without delays. So those are the reasons i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting my time with negotiations and to have a customer more then soon.

Before leaving offshore I had prearranged shipping and also the payment with a well known shipping company ,will be the mediator in our transaction , so my presence by land isn't necessary (The car is already sealed and locked in a container from one of the shipping company warehouse in Labuan ready for delivery only).The shipping is my responsibility so taxes, documentation and bureaucracy will not be a problem ,as will be hiring a shipping agent and power it to do all in both names making sure all papers are properly documented , will alleviate most of the stress involved by both parties .

Again full amount payable is RM40,900.00 all inclusive (shipping fees for door to door delivery, taxes ,stamp duty ,Puspakom Inspection , JPJ transfer of ownership ), so you won't have to pay any extra charges.Labuan has free tax regime.In my position as part of offshore personnel i am subject to 100% exemption car's duty given and defined by offshore govern by Offshore Act., so at my turn i won't asking for anymore money.

If you are interested to purchase it before any other person , just reply to let you know how both parties will be secure.

Yours faithfully,

P.S. : Single request if you are composed financial ,arrange your financing prior purchasing in short time and i might consider this,i can't help you to manage the loan,i only accept customers that have at last available a minimum of RM8200 MYR for purchase.
"

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
same as mine....from the same person...

khencana

Known Member
Jul 31, 2008
Penang
need a tranparent and hardworking cops to settle this issue.. i think

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
as i've mentioned before. If it is too good to be true it won't be true afterall.
if the car can sell cheap cheap don't need to advertise mudah.. sell to friend/use car/family also settle d.. use your brain laaaa

Zeroonetwo

Known Member
Oct 6, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Agree on ftzone... Previously, i decide to sell my scooby v7 sti on price 105k n i posted in mudah, got a few buyer but not serious..after few months i was thinking to let go asap coz wanna get my friend's 350z.. I jus tell my friend n used car dealer tht im letting go 70k jus for this week.. The next day used car dealet call me up n a few friend's friend call me up n say got lots of buyer wanna view..v7 sti selling 70k, y still need to post in mudah..jus spread news then can get a serious buyer..

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
one thing to note : that guy must be greedy to think he can bought a Subaru V4 in a cheap price. that is why got conned

dekaiser

Known Member
Jun 25, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
this bugger sure got bigger balls...cheat people online...think gonna get away with it...later after kena nab...sure gonna get it kaw2... for me meet the seller in person is better than online transaction...maybe it just me...but i still don't believe in doing business online...too much loophole...if item can not show in real life...me also no show money...

maybe the bank can help to trace this bugger...we just need the authorities to do their jobs...and please make a police report whenever you got conned...don't just let it fly like that...those bugger need to get their arse beaten sooner or later...

ftzone

full throttle zone
Feb 21, 2005
Penang, Prai
www.ftzoneracing.com
report to mudah for what... just go meet up this guy.. if there is no car to view.. 99% he is con-man. just whack him up

Veloc

3,000 RPM
May 19, 2010
Sabah
report to mudah for what... just go meet up this guy.. if there is no car to view.. 99% he is con-man. just whack him up
This is the way. These bastards should be thought. Or ask him to meet up and bring police.

vh-101

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
this is the reply i mentioned...this fella trying to con...

Few words about me : I've been working in Labuan federal territory and enjoying my work here in one of offshore Oil and Gas Engineering company platforms , where i do my job right now.I will be back by land in 4 months.

Anyway ,the overall car condition is excellent, no dings or scratches. I am not a smoker, didn't have any pets and I've always garaged it. The vehicle has never been involved in any accident not even a minor one and all the regular maintenance was done in time .... it was little used.

As you can see, i'm selling it at a lower amount due to the fact that after 4 months i will be deployed overseas for 2 years and i do not want my car to depreciate too much. I'm caught in the middle of very important personal events that force me to let it go and have a little time at my disposal to sell it .Again I want to point out because of my future departure, I am looking for a smooth & fast selling without delays. So those are the reasons i decided to lower the price, to avoid wasting my time with negotiations and to have a customer more then soon.

Before leaving offshore I had prearranged shipping and also the payment with a well known shipping company ,will be the mediator in our transaction , so my presence by land isn't necessary (The car is already sealed and locked in a container from one of the shipping company warehouse in Labuan ready for delivery only).

Again full amount payable is RM49,900.00 all inclusive (the ship fees will also be covered by me), so you won't have to pay any extra charges.Lubuan has free tax regime.In my position as part of offshore personnel i am subject to 100% exemption car's duty given and defined by offshore govern by Offshore Act.

If you are interested to purchase it before any other person , just reply to let you know how both parties will be secure.

I am from Labuan. that "100% exemption car's duty given and defined by offshore govern by Offshore Act.[/COLOR]" is bullshet. I have nvr heard to such thing and offshore act applies to offshore companies, not personnel.

good that you all aware and not being con. I know all zth forumer very smart. Say no to Con.