ZTH KuChiNG zone

anndrenaline

Feb 19, 2012
Sarawak
Hi do u guys know any shop in kuching that specializes in car decals or custom stickers as well as installation? I only know of toms stickers but it's in kl.

bongbong10

Known Member
Apr 29, 2010
sarawak
anndrenaline: custom stickers like anime character arh? kuching got alot i think but need find good fella, i know 1, he mention he got do decal and stickers, u contact ah lung@ malvin yeo@ Lemon house tauke 0168888602..u can try ask him..

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

guys, need ask you guys something,

anyone use or deal with 3sgte st205 b4? i want to know how much stock boost, and i having check light problem, the problem start when revving hard and floor flat the pedal, more than 3k rpm the car feel heavy and sluggish and feel like being pull backwards..boost stuck at 0.5bar,...i reset my ecu before, clear the error code 54 for intercooler and check light gone, after 1 day check light come back..anyone encounter this problem? drive normal sometimes come out and sometimes din come out..really make me fan want get standalone ecu..haiz..

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Hi Bong. Is your setup all wheel? Apparently my friend Zul is also running the st205 4 wheeled carina. You'll find him during Super Sundays. There might be some leak somewhere. I heard stock 3sgte only can boost 0.7 bar. But to boost 1 bar you need to increase your fuel - install bigger injectors/walbro lph255/aftermarket fpr. My friend aka sifu is good with 3sgte... You can drop by his workshop. Auto Terminal look for Ah Pao.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
tofu: whats the best car for drift u driven bro?/ hehe.. never thinking of drifting before.. but interesting.. thinking of it.. ehehe..
lmss part?/ yah, theres some part that shows it is a lmss model.. ehehe.. ur using lmss too?/ qku?/
for drift (i mean among all that ive tried) id say s15, even stock standard is nice to play with, nimble and responsive to steering changes...gtt r34 the one i tried had a problematic lsd...so unfair to compare but i could feel the weight of the car...z33 auto was nice also...but could also feel the weight...ke70 with welded diff boleh tahan..rx8 was ok..but steering wont return back opposite direction when u let go...hafto manually turn the wheel instead of letting it turn back...cefiro is ok nice n steady

tofu sure say s15 best handling car
nah best handling and best for drift is not the same hehe :P

Tofu: Maybe next time u can have me by the co-driver side while u drift hehe. Gotta feel the power.
hehe sure thing boss

Hi Tofu: So your ride is a S15 sylvia. Cool.... By the way, is your turbo still stock? I'm looking for an aftermarket turbo for drift and drag. My friend's drag turbo (by Proturbo) is too big and lags when you press the pedal. Unless you rev it to 4000 RPM during launching than can see the response.

As budget is a constrain... I'm enjoying drifting with my SR20DET powered KE70 with LSD axles plus super pro bushing. By the way what tyres are you using? I'm just using Sime Tyres @ 195/15/55. Bought a piece for RM185... Change it twice already due to intense burn out and donuts. Thinking of trying the Nangkang. But for drag spec, I'm still looking for 16 inch rims plus 225 toyo tyres....
turbo is t517z, got it cheap...can try t517/t518zz / 2871r /gt-rs? those are good for up to around 300whp to 350whp ++ depending on the specs and supposed to spool relatively quickly too

ke70 is nice! tried one last weekend, although i had to get used to the manual steering but still nice

tires? haha ive been using 2nd hand tires almost since ive gotten the car LoL...only bought new tires one time heehehehe

ever considered microtech? since ure looking for a standalone too

guys, need ask you guys something,

anyone use or deal with 3sgte st205 b4? i want to know how much stock boost, and i having check light problem, the problem start when revving hard and floor flat the pedal, more than 3k rpm the car feel heavy and sluggish and feel like being pull backwards..boost stuck at 0.5bar,...i reset my ecu before, clear the error code 54 for intercooler and check light gone, after 1 day check light come back..anyone encounter this problem? drive normal sometimes come out and sometimes din come out..really make me fan want get standalone ecu..haiz..
sorry cant help u here but just fyi i saw an f-con v-pro used for sale at the golf shop along rubber/nanas road for 3stge...not sure compatible or not...but finding someone to tune it i guess will be an issue

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Hi Tofu.. I think I've seen your S15 around.. Anyway, my KE70 is powered steering (AE101 steering rack) so quite easy to drift... My rear axles are LSD. Previously I was using the AE86 rear axles than it started to make some metal grinding sound... Sold it off for a few hundred and now I'm using the LSD from an EVO. Bought from Bong aka Motul 3rd mile. How about your stock turbo bro? Still available? I was using the S15 ball bearing turbo last time in my 4agte setup. It spooled around 2500 - 2800 rpm.. really felt the gforce.

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
rex: if ur getting a honda, selling ur s15, let me know bro.. ehehehe.. who noes, got some spare cash and interested to invest.. ehehe.. but many things need to learned before into drifting..

jac: if tofu give u a ride, sure u change car already bro.. taking a drift car too.. ehehe.. just kidding bro.. :cool::cool:

shah: bro, nowadays still going to tambak and sejingkat bro?/ hehe.. did not roger2 anymore.. ehehehe..

alphangadan: bro, nice drift bro.. :adore::adore: coming back to kch, and we can have a tt witih others zth fellows..

tofu: many rides that u have tried bro.. awsome.. later install some cam at inside ur car so that can learned how to drift bro.. ehehehe.. can become a teacher already..

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
the nx honda i interested in probably is a crz lol

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
Hi Tofu.. I think I've seen your S15 around.. Anyway, my KE70 is powered steering (AE101 steering rack) so quite easy to drift... My rear axles are LSD. Previously I was using the AE86 rear axles than it started to make some metal grinding sound... Sold it off for a few hundred and now I'm using the LSD from an EVO. Bought from Bong aka Motul 3rd mile. How about your stock turbo bro? Still available? I was using the S15 ball bearing turbo last time in my 4agte setup. It spooled around 2500 - 2800 rpm.. really felt the gforce.
there's quite a few in kch though, mine is with crappy paintjob hehehehehe with just as crappy tires hehehe

sorry boss stock turbo sold edi, yeah that one spooled like no one's business...

just noticed the vid, nice! sounds/looks good...hows the handling with the sr20det?

tofu: many rides that u have tried bro.. awsome.. later install some cam at inside ur car so that can learned how to drift bro.. ehehehe.. can become a teacher already..
cam on my car, we did that for a chinese new year vid, wait ah later i look for the link

yes! cr-z nice car...and such good value only in msia...in sing dollar it is 11xk man! (according to mag la)

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
series : not sure hw long dy i didn't went to sejingkat/ stadium....got lots of things to do at the moment and weekend had to spend with family :rofl:

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
The latest crz from Honda? That 1 comes with hybrid engine so I heard. Good for fc on daily driving but if u wanna get aggressive and fast, this aint the car for u. Lack of torque so I heard from a friend who test drive it. Anyway once u driven a turbo car, don't think u wanna go back to na car anytime soon hehe.

Edit : ah sin's vtec turbo ride is actually maroon with plate no. Qkk instead of red. My bad.

Last edited:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
my boss is getting one, power-wise not bad but quite torquey from stop and go as there is max torque from 1 rpm from the electric motor...

and read reviews that it is a nice handling car

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Tofu: Hehehehehe been driving rwd cars since I got my license. So yeah got used to it. Since 2004 my 4agte was spooling like nobodys business - using the stock s15 turbo. Many old school rwd have serious problem with launching and thereto traction. As such it's difficult to drift - tyre keeps on bouncing like nobody's business. Only resolved the culprit last Jan after talking to some serious KL drifters driving KE70 too with SR20DET. Although rear suspension plays a significant role - stiff/soft hard from GAB/TRD/Tein, the most important component would be the pinhard rod, short rod and long arm... After installing the Australian drift/drag rods, drifting and dragging was easy. No complains on those wild snaky launching anymore... now even with 15 inch rims and tyres I can easily burnout just before launching and donuts for fun.... Problem solved. Handling is awesome especially at 180km/h.... Feels like 140km... In addition my corners are more solid now... Thanks to those rods.... :biggrin:

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
sounds like a lot of sneaky things done eh heheeheh...looking forward for this KE to come down kch hehe

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Series: Sure dude... Will keep you guys informed. BUt most definitely soon. Might be coming back for Gawai and sending my car back to Kuching next month or in May for a turbo upgrade, piping, injectors and tuning. My piping is too small... 2.5" stainless steel straight all the way. Thinking of getting either a haltech/M7 piggyback. See how $$$ flow.....

---------- Post added at 03:44 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Tofu: My usual hangout place would be either at Auto Terminal, Motul garage or STY. Occassionally I do drop by ProTurbo/Mui Shin for some advise on my setup.... Anyway hope to increase my hp soon... By the way, any drifting tournament in Kch? Sabah has been organising a few already.

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
m7 piggyback is rebadged emanage rite?

nop no drifting comp here anytime soon...but there *may* be a small autokhana type of thing organised here in the next few coming months, hopefully crossing fingers

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I just bought a side mirror, those type that can control flip wan... but after spending 5 hours testing out, can complete the installation... anyone know any wiring diagram that can help me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience