ZTH KuChiNG zone

tofu_manic

1,000 RPM
Jan 11, 2007
jac/series, tenks but standard not yet qualified to earn that title...still so many areas to improve...

series, lmss u can see from rear lights/bumper/skirting/rear spoiler, 3rd brake light

hopefully will meetup with the rest soon :)

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
tofu: whats the best car for drift u driven bro?/ hehe.. never thinking of drifting before.. but interesting.. thinking of it.. ehehe..
lmss part?/ yah, theres some part that shows it is a lmss model.. ehehe.. ur using lmss too?/ qku?/

peterj

1,000 RPM
Apr 27, 2010
Kuching
any car with top skill driver are good drift car, i saw 1 lady driver with red s15 spin at the simpang tiga traffic light bout a year ago...turn from rock road wanna go premier 101,chiong for oren light,too much throttle i think..lol

series5401

Known Member
Aug 14, 2010
Kuching
rex: what about u bro.. s15?/ later show us ur drift skill bro.. ehehe..
peterj: that lady drift of TERdrift.. eheheee.. if she drift, damn.. i need to learn to drift.. eheheheee..

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
frankly speaking s15 is real tail happy car, see if i'm able to get some tires by weekend then can play awhile of coz not as good as tofu

my daily drive is stil satria neo after so many years n i'm satisfied with its stock handling performance tho she's an auto

personally, i like honda vtec machines, proper tuned engine has great power band

Jac83

Known Member
Apr 29, 2007
frankly speaking s15 is real tail happy car, see if i'm able to get some tires by weekend then can play awhile of coz not as good as tofu

my daily drive is stil satria neo after so many years n i'm satisfied with its stock handling performance tho she's an auto

personally, i like honda vtec machines, proper tuned engine has great power band
Rex: Go and get an euro cf4 and plonk in a k20a turbo. Sure a menacing monster of a ride.

Tofu: Maybe next time u can have me by the co-driver side while u drift hehe. Gotta feel the power.

rex79gt

500 RPM
Jan 9, 2008
Ngiao City
tested a cf4 wif h22a b4, heavy body, comfortable ride

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Hi Tofu: So your ride is a S15 sylvia. Cool.... By the way, is your turbo still stock? I'm looking for an aftermarket turbo for drift and drag. My friend's drag turbo (by Proturbo) is too big and lags when you press the pedal. Unless you rev it to 4000 RPM during launching than can see the response.

As budget is a constrain... I'm enjoying drifting with my SR20DET powered KE70 with LSD axles plus super pro bushing. By the way what tyres are you using? I'm just using Sime Tyres @ 195/15/55. Bought a piece for RM185... Change it twice already due to intense burn out and donuts. Thinking of trying the Nangkang. But for drag spec, I'm still looking for 16 inch rims plus 225 toyo tyres....

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
i enjoy watching ppl drifting n really salute the drivers skill eventhough we didn't hv proper facilities for drifting...but i'm still more towards drag for unknown reason :rofl:

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Shah: I see. Actually it's not that expensive. I do have friends drifting with 2nd hand tyres... They bought the tyres for RM50 per piece... Still good. They really go all out until the thread and wires start showing. I plan to buy 2 more 2nd hand 15" tyres for my weekends.

By the way, were you at lutong last Sunday? That's me donut in the video... I was also racing with my friend; white ef powered B20B... Still can't go against the 4 wheel putra though.

shah5755

Known Member
Apr 20, 2007
Pj....kch
no la bro i'm in kch :rofl:
eh 4wd putra kch reg no rite? last 2yrs i did went to lutong with acq (jul) n saw tat putra...previously owned by kch dragster....

alphangadan

Apr 20, 2006
Kuching
Yep... Now a mechanic owns it here. It's hitting 11 seconds. Anyway I'll be sending my car back to Kuching end of April. Plan to upgrade turbo and tune with either haltech or m7.

Maybe after that I'll check out the guys at super sunday... My friend's 4 wheel toyota carina is strong. He defeated me last time. Hope this time around can at least match his time or maybe inch him a bit.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

alo..sori make noise here...
my aircond got prblm...when i wanna topup my aircond,the shop told me that i have to change compressor...as i know,if the compressor konked,there is no blow air right?but my car still blow the air but not cold...anybody can give advice?thanks...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience