This a robbed from a workshop in aman suria

ae101rulez

500 RPM
Sep 2, 2005
erm...
is it one of the workshop overlooking NKVE highway? I kena one shop from Jalan mayang emas there. Car broke down due to overheating along Tropicana road, drove to nearest shop there due to emergency, once there, the bullshitter talk cock sing song head bengkok, masuk air bla3..at the end, called a friend to inspect and say 'dun bullshit. replace rubber hose everything would be fine. at the end, went spare partshop bought hose, repaired the car by roadside using toolkit..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

V6TT86

Known Member
Jan 20, 2008
Subang Jaya
bro there is a thread on it edi...
http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...ad-garage-bad-workshop-for-peace-of-mind.html

Yeah now dat is what i'm talking about. Didn't know it was there all this while. Only thing is people will have problem reading from page 1 till last page just to find out weather this particular workshop is in the list or not. I might as well write down every workshop listed there while there's only 13 pages now. Later if it got to 100++ pages, more susah.. :smokin:
Anyway, thanks Danz.

acidevil

Mar 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
curious laa.. what is the workshop name? i stay 15mins away fr aman suria... and my prev workshop oso somewhere there.
he slamba only change whichever part he want to change... hahaha. i think u should reveal the workshop's name so others can avoid it.
is it one of the workshop overlooking NKVE highway? I kena one shop from Jalan mayang emas there. Car broke down due to overheating along Tropicana road, drove to nearest shop there due to emergency, once there, the bullshitter talk cock sing song head bengkok, masuk air bla3..at the end, called a friend to inspect and say 'dun bullshit. replace rubber hose everything would be fine. at the end, went spare partshop bought hose, repaired the car by roadside using toolkit..:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
the shop is along jalan pju 1/3b

kena potong edi......the coolant x 2 meant 2 bottles? LOL
yea ler, i service my car for so long, never see they use 2 bottles of coolant also.

I just glance through the receipt and the first thing that caught my eye was the RM1000 labour cost. What a rip off.
indeed, i surveyed. top overhaul is roughly rm700-800 (correct ah?)

Bro, did they inform you before start work? Like others member said some of the job they done not related to top overhaul.
when he start the task, he only called me once, and ask me, did i hear any sound like cracking when i drive. i said i cant recall. then i asked him whats te status, he just said, everything ok, no problem then hang up.

i called him and ask the status on the next day, same thing he said, all ok no problem then hang up

huakenny

LB Performance
Feb 24, 2005
Kota Kinabalu
Visit site
Yalo....

next week i got one case against Citylink also at tribunal court

the citylink damaged my thing and keep delaying to settle my case....make me panas only.....case hearing on tuesday....:thefinger:

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
t
indeed, i surveyed. top overhaul is roughly rm700-800 (correct ah?)
Around there la bro. Last time I top overhaul my Kancil only RM450 including labour. I also changed my timing belt so total bill came to about RM600 something iirc.

So, what you planning to do next bro? I really hope that you mention the shop name to avoid others from going to that shop.

acidevil

Mar 8, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
damn....labour only 1K....totally i wont pay them if happened to me...
frankly that time i didnt even notice about the labour..my mind was like 'stuck' because of the total 3k bills

Around there la bro. Last time I top overhaul my Kancil only RM450 including labour. I also changed my timing belt so total bill came to about RM600 something iirc.

So, what you planning to do next bro? I really hope that you mention the shop name to avoid others from going to that shop.
i had already bring this case to tribunal, and this mechanic did msg me n ask me to go to his workshop n settle. so i was thinking to settle or bring it up to tribunal.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
which part of OKR? im at PJS1 too....near brothers accs shop....
Got your number but still had not have time to meet up yet.
Nowadays I use the back road from Kesas into Manja area, then back to PJ old town....:biggrin:

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Looks more like complete make over. What he can change and bill, he did just that, related or not....:banghead:

Mar 4, 2012
Alor Setar
that is the craziest list ive ever seen for a top overhaul .and its not professional at all (gotta love the handwriting!!!)...and this guy runs a workshop???...where?? in the friggin jungle???man that is just absurd ........what the f**k is this shit??? wira 1.5 la brader bukan bm(no disrespect to the wira owner)....damn!!!.....sorry bro you have been definitely taken for a long long long ride!!!!!

kUmUcHaI 11/1

500 RPM
Feb 28, 2010
JB - KL
nowadays always like this, cheat all the times from workshop...
Every part price different from shop to shop...
sad...modding my car become difficult and difficult..
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

lkeong88

Known Member
Nov 1, 2009
Cheras
Don't go to workshop settle la, who knows what he is going to do since its his place. Just continue with the tribunal.

Even famous workshop also can cheat people la, last time I bring kegani to tribunal and I am not the 1st case to bring. Got 1 guy try to settle in the end kena kelentong

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Don't go to workshop settle la, who knows what he is going to do since its his place. Just continue with the tribunal.

Even famous workshop also can cheat people la, last time I bring kegani to tribunal and I am not the 1st case to bring. Got 1 guy try to settle in the end kena kelentong
I agree. Since already going for tribunal, if TS go back to that mechanic, don't know what else he will do.
I think TS just wants to price to be lower. right? If car still have problem, I rather send to some one else.

---------- Post added at 07:51 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

nowadays always like this, cheat all the times from workshop...
Every part price different from shop to shop...
sad...modding my car become difficult and difficult..
:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:
If modification, then will be those accessories or mod shop, sure more expensive.
I keep my mod to standard engine transplant, so I can either go to my car club mechanic or my regular mechanic. As for my normal NA cars, I just send to my regular mechanic. Known him so long now is personal friend already......:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Really very hard to find a good & honest Service Workshop and also Modifications Workshop..
there are a lot of good ones and a lot of bad ones..

Just best I rather get friends to recommend one which they have been going for long time...
chances of being cheated will be lower...hard to say though. Wish I could read minds...:rofl:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
if he wants to discuss & settle it....ok go ahead....
c wat package he offers for u? u said u aldy paid rm1.5k rite?
if he waive the balance payment then ok la......cos if tribunal its a 50/50 chance of winning....

---------- Post added at 09:46 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

that is the craziest list ive ever seen for a top overhaul .and its not professional at all (gotta love the handwriting!!!)...and this guy runs a workshop???...where?? in the friggin jungle???man that is just absurd ........what the f**k is this shit??? wira 1.5 la brader bukan bm(no disrespect to the wira owner)....damn!!!.....sorry bro you have been definitely taken for a long long long ride!!!!!
wira more expensive to overhaul than perdana v6 :rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Im trying to diy autolock for iswara but i only manage to make it unlock. Indeed i want it to be lock by pressing a switch but i cant do it. Anyone have try diy autolock before for iswara? need suggestion!!!!
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience