Myvi spining in kesas during heavy rain

MKMD428

500 RPM
Aug 21, 2005
johore
wet road. driving fast. myvi..poor CG and stability. let alone in the rain..
stomach ache? nature calls? cannot stand anymore and have to pee?

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
I thought I could see the car in spinning action. The video only show stationary car by the road side.

Anyway, during heavy rain, better slow down driving. Even slower if tayar botak, much slower when there are ponding of water at uneven road, thanks to our JKR.

fastlearner

Known Member
Oct 23, 2009
Kota Damn
That should make all those typical Myvi drivers, or more like "warriors" think twice before they try to tailgate every passing cars!

bladerunner

500 RPM
Nov 8, 2006
If you look hard enough you can actually see the dumb ass starting to loose control on the fast lane and veering off across and nearly getting t-boned by a lorry before coming to a halt at the exit lane...

I thought I could see the car in spinning action. The video only show stationary car by the road side.

Anyway, during heavy rain, better slow down driving. Even slower if tayar botak, much slower when there are ponding of water at uneven road, thanks to our JKR.

mosesmk

Known Member
Feb 21, 2012
Selangor
lucky the lorry not hit the car. sorry to say. But i see lot of myvi owner act like the driving super car.

option1978

Known Member
May 25, 2009
Hahaha.....F***king idiot. Serve em right, really can stand all these arse wipes in their cuties compact behaving as though they are driving a Ferrari or Lamborghini...

Tom

TIMETOATTACK
Helmet Clan
Jul 6, 2000
Kuala Lumpur
didn't look like the myvi was misbehaving, but insanely lucky not to hit anything especially the divider in the center which it narrowly escaped.

does look like the Armageddon-type rainstorm from yesterday.

last night, the myvi i saw before arriving segambut roundabout was not so lucky. it hit the rear of a satria neo right beside me. stopped too late and surprisingly locked her wheels.

radhie

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
too fast on the right lane and wet road! :shot:
drive safe guys!

adlans

Known Member
Jan 26, 2006
That car just aquaplane while hitting the brakes. Most likely he was slowing down when the incident happened. He was lucky indeed or not he'll appear in the news or ondscene.my blog... :help:

Dem !! i really like the background music ... just like charlie chaplin.

ddv_nk12

1,000 RPM
May 18, 2011
PD
It doesn't look like he was speeding excessively. But maybe too fast for wet conditions. Still, how can a car spin like that when he was going straight? I never experienced it and don't want to experience it to know this. Hehe. Anyone can explain?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

please help..my wife's car need to change gearbox oil.
what brand best 4 honda 1.7 2001 model n izzit 10L enuf?

plese helpme..thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience